Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth (25054 Views)

What Is The Most Pleasurable Action On Earth? / Most Hated Livin Thing On Nairaland Is.. / What is the most beautiful thing on earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by scram(m): 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
Scram popping some corns and watching the show between mama agbaya and manny4lyf
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
manny4life:

Nothing wrong sister, just saying... grin grin grin

How do you like your cake? Soft, spongy, sweet and delicious, fluffy or mouth watering , or MOIST --- either way, it's mmm mmm goooood... grin grin grin

Now tell me what kind of icing you want... Chocolate, caramel, whip cream or berries? I can deliver anytime, just call on me baby...

I'm your favorite 7-eleven, open 247 grin

Manny, I'm not getting you.

What's the cake for? We're talking about sex nau.

Are you going to eat the cake off me? Be more specific.

PS: I like carrot cake with a whipped cream on top. If we have any whip cream left over for what I have in mind. cool
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by dickhardener: 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
manny4life:

Ok let me stop... grin grin grin
dude, I was messing with u,, you guys were actually entertaining
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by warrior101: 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
dick hardener: dude, I was messing with u,, you guys were actually entertaining

Not weird at all... undecided
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by manny4life(m): 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Manny, I'm not getting you.

What's the cake for? We're talking about sex nau.

Are you going to eat the cake off me? Be more specific.

PS: I like carrot cake with a whipped cream on top. If we have any whip cream left over for what I have in mind. cool

Come on girl, if you ain't getting me, you ain't ready to hang with the big dawgs

It's not about sex girl... hmm, your mind is playing dirty now... mmm

Am I gonna eat the cake off you, you tell me "(whips)"... What do you have in mind, I can take you to the motherland..

There's always room for extras but no leftovers... grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by blackbeau1(f): 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2013
The feeling you have when you Withdraw money from the ATM after weeks of being broke

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by dickhardener: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
warrior101:

Not weird at all... undecided
I know right
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by manny4life(m): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
dick hardener: dude, I was messing with u,, you guys were actually entertaining

Ah ok o... Let me tease Ileke and see how far she's digging it.

Ileke wants to be a freak, let's see how low she can handle... wink wink wink
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by dickhardener: 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
manny4life:

Ah ok o... Let me tease Ileke and see how far she's digging it.

Ileke wants to be a freak, let's see how low she can handle... wink wink wink
ileke over to you. Prove ur sensuality
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2013
manny4life:

Come on girl, if you ain't getting me, you ain't ready to hang with the big dawgs

It's not about sex girl... hmm, your mind is playing dirty now... mmm

Am I gonna eat the cake off you, you tell me "(whips)"... What do you have in mind, I can take you to the motherland..

There's always room for extras but no leftovers... grin grin grin grin

Actually, you're cracking me up, Manny. Is this all you've got? grin

Yes, my mind is filthy and I like it that way.

If it's not about sex, then what is it about?

Understandably, sweets like cake stimulates the sexual organs before the "deed".

If I tell you what I have in mind, you'd call me filthy.

You're not there yet manny. Continue with your cake story wink
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by dickhardener: 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Understandably, sweets like cake stimulates the sexual organs before the "deed".

Manny na WA for u o. Na woman dey taunt u like dis. Common man up like ur name. Go strong on her dude
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by manny4life(m): 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

I ain't even started... don't get it twisted... This is the prelim

So what if it's about the sex...If you're on point, then you are...

Let me know what's on your mind sister, I know you're filthy because I can make you my sundae a combination of banana and whip cream topped off with strawberry. So tell me, how much filthy can you get, and how low are you willing to go? I like a woman that can drop it down and bring it back up... They call me long john silver, if you don't know, you better ask around. grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by scram(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Aaauuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaauuuu embarassed So, manny is a learner? shocked
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Infinitegrace: 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
The feeling of butterfly in your tommy when you think of the love of your life.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by manny4life(m): 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
Don't worry sis, a brother cannot tell all his secrets, this was tip of the iceberg grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by manny4life(m): 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
scram:

Aaauuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaauuuu embarassed So, manny is a learner? shocked

Lol... Ileke is trying to learn from the master... They say action speaks better than words...right?
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by manny4life(m): 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
dick hardener: Manny na WA for u o. Na woman dey taunt u like dis. Common man up like ur name. Go strong on her dude

Man, leave Ileke, she don't wanna say sh.it YET, she's filthy. Ileke should spur the filth so we can all be nasty grin grin grin

After all, they said, TWO CAN PLAY THE GAME...
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by warrior101: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
manny4life:

Lol... Ileke is trying to learn from the master... They say action speaks better than words...right?

I agree with you on that 100% bruv. You better not talk about the action part because i'm certain she's got no action... We shall see where this lead anywayz...
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by manny4life(m): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2013
warrior101:

I agree with you on that 100% bruv. You better not talk about the action part because i'm certain she's got no action... We shall see where this lead anywayz...

Nah, the action part is strictly OFF LIMITS...

Brother here tryna be cool and fly... no hardcore stuff on here...more so mellow lest people get corrupt on here.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by scram(m): 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
warrior101:

Nigga please. Manny4life's gay. Do you need to be told?
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by dickhardener: 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
scram:

Manny no fall my hand o. I know u'r up to it.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by manny4life(m): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
scram:

Me kwa, gay?

Nna na wa for you o... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by manny4life(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
dick hardener: Manny no fall my hand o. I know u'r up to it.

Where's Ileke na, they say "it takes two to play the game" not one person na... grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by UnimkeAk(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
In Drakes Voice# and weezy said Pusssy Pusssy Pusssy.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
manny4life:

Where's Ileke na, they say "it takes two to play the game" not one person na... grin grin grin

LOL I'm still here, don't run manny. grin
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
manny4life:

Nah, the action part is strictly OFF LIMITS...

Brother here tryna be cool and fly... no hardcore stuff on here...more so mellow lest people get corrupt on here.

So you don't want to talk about the action part and you want me to believe you've got game?

You're like what? 45? tongue

My lesson aint for the faint-hearted.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by benzion72(m): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
Jesus Christ, demonstration of the power of the world to come.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by JOYCEOUS(f): 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
manny4life:
After all, they said, TWO CAN PLAY THE GAME...

mor lyk 'it teks two to tangle' bt na only u kom dey dance floor.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
manny4life:
I ain't even started... don't get it twisted... This is the prelim

So what if it's about the sex...If you're on point, then you are...

Let me know what's on your mind sister, I know you're filthy because I can make you my sundae a combination of banana and whip cream topped off with strawberry. So tell me, how much filthy can you get, and how low are you willing to go? I like a woman that can drop it down and bring it back up... They call me long john silver, if you don't know, you better ask around. grin grin grin

You're serving me dessert, just not the dessert I want.

Game over.

I'm not telling you my classified info. If you want it, then tell me more. I'm not interested in your grocery list.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by scram(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
manny4life:

Me kwa, gay?

Nna na wa for you o... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Don't use me as an excuse... Look at Ileke, face her. grin
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
scram:

Don't use me as an excuse... Look at Ileke, face her. grin
grin grin

He's too "clean-minded" for me.

I'll destroy his church mind if he ever dares to enroll in my class grin grin
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by manny4life(m): 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

You're serving me dessert, just not the dessert I want.

Game over.

I'm not telling you my classified info. If you want it, then tell me more. I'm not interested in your grocery list.

No sis, if you want more, you go to give me something, I need something no matter how small, till then I've moved over to another thread where my attention is needed...

Ileke-IdI:

So you don't want to talk about the action part and you want me to believe you've got game?

You're like what? 45? tongue

My lesson aint for the faint-hearted.

Why should I talk about action part? Did you not initially say you did not want to be corrupt?

Me 45? I will get to that age but seriously, I'm still a young adult, by far, no where near that age...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) / * / Another Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard (2.0)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.