Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) (147818 Views)

Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian / ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) / Larry Sun,pls Post The Link To The Paradox Of Abel Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2014
suyamasta:
lolz oya na take it!
but d main suya na #^^$#*'/&(
tank u jawe...lwkmd.

1 Like

Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2014
kingphilip:

k thanks dear

so Hw was it
twas fine o.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by kingphilip(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
hephzibahbeulah:
twas fine o.
Hope u de enjoy d story sha

please where's LarrySun with our precious update
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
Book now available for sale. To get the full copy, contact the author via larrysundynasty@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
I'm currently mobile, I'll give the concluding part of the letter when I get home. Thanks. smiley
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Toeyean1507(f): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
Thanks for d lunch. Buy sometin come o
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Flakeey(f): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
Oooooshe kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by boladex1: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
Enjoying the meal as the event unfold.

weldone boss
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
Book now available for sale. To get the full copy, contact the author via larrysundynasty@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by kingphilip(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hmmmmm it's really question for the gods

meaning the receipt for the knife wasn't really the receipt used on Jamal but the one used on nurse koffo. wonders really can never end

Tnx LarrySun for da update still having a long way to go to the end of da piece
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Toeyean1507(f): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
hmmmm,dis is getting serious o............act of d gods
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Marcela04: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
Mr Larry sun, how do u think? Dis story is WOW
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Flakeey(f): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ds is more serious than one could imagine. .
Question for the gods indeed
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by ezeigbo194(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Story for the gods....... Lol fire on broda we neva dulling dis year
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Adinije(f): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
Who killed Beckley Alabi
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by seunviju(f): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
Nawa o,welldone Larry and thanks for the update
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by oghenekome51(f): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2014
Oga larry, thanks for the update but, pls, who den killed beckley? Is it abel, cain's son? Or what? Pls com n update pls
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Emzypaz(m): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2014
Good morning my country people.
I am here on an errand from the kings and queens of the literature section. We have decided to organise an interview once in a week(writers and readers inclusive)
Do you want to know more about your writer? Go into that thread and nominate your favourite writer to be interviewed.
NB: Everybody is free to ask question when the interview is on.
The link to the thread is....https://www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-interview-thread-subsidiary-dammysammytv#27213088
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Scapashini3(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2014
Hmmm. . . This case is an impugnable,touch-and-go,indecisive,ambiguous and precarious one. Who killed ALABI is not a story for the gods. Note,at the beginning of the letter,he said he might be dead or he might be far away. At the end also,he did not have peace of mind and he said he knew what to do. Maybe he just commited sucide. But where the gun went is a mystery. Or maybe tina called ZB and told her of alabi. Anyhow sha, this story has not lost its,effervescence,vivaciousness,jauntiness and corcucopia. I must say that tina is an obstreperous,centrifugal,whimsical and abberent person. Thumbz-up larry.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2014
boladex1:
a new twist to the story,

weldone oga larry
Thank you, Bola. smiley
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2014
rapmike:

Both that one and Circle of Three that am writing now, am just asking you to check my latest work here. I get Crimson for mind, but I no get time.
About the three friends in hostel? On it.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2014
manuel80:
stmanuel65@gmail.com
Have I sent it?
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2014
Scapashini3:
LARRY!. . . LARRY!. . . LARRY!. . . How many times ah call yhu?this story is full of crinkum-crankum and i love your diction. Come toh think of it o;to me;tina's action is so zany,risible,grody and strabismically josting. Very funny action. Like so ludicrous. Mehn larry i must comment on your gift of writing. Your work is an apothesis,quintessence,archetype and ebodiment of winsomeness,allurment and pulchritude of exquisiteness. Please dont ever absent your reasoning from thought so that you wont see yuhr gift thrown to the after life(spartacus). Am really filled with commingle,discombobulation and so metagrobolized because this is the first book that is flawless(error-wise,spelling wise etc.)that i have read on the internet. Even some of the people that do clean-ups,i have read their book and d kinda error i see is scuzzy(ah no mention names o b4 dem block me). You write like MYND44 and a lil bit like CUDDLEMI(ah get the spelling??). You trio can come together and write a series. Thumbz-up niccur. No mind those english abeg. Ah too like to show my sef. #lafs#
Oh, thank you, sir. I also did show off my vocabularies in The Brand of Cain. cheesy
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2014
kingphilip:
Hmmmmm it's really question for the gods

meaning the receipt for the knife wasn't really the receipt used on Jamal but the one used on nurse koffo. wonders really can never end

Tnx LarrySun for da update still having a long way to go to the end of da piece
We're already getting to the end. smiley
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2014
Marcela04:
Mr Larry sun, how do u think? Dis story is WOW
Thanks. smiley
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2014
ezeigbo194:
Story for the gods....... Lol fire on broda we neva dulling dis year
Thanks. Yes, no dulling. Lol! cheesy
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2014
Adinije:
Who killed Beckley Alabi
The gods will answer that. Lol! You shall know soon enough. smiley
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2014
seunviju:
Nawa o,welldone Larry and thanks for the update
Thank you, ma'am. smiley
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 11:27am On Oct 17, 2014
Scapashini3:
Hmmm. . . This case is an impugnable,touch-and-go,indecisive,ambiguous and precarious one. Who killed ALABI is not a story for the gods. Note,at the beginning of the letter,he said he might be dead or he might be far away. At the end also,he did not have peace of mind and he said he knew what to do. Maybe he just commited sucide. But where the gun went is a mystery. Or maybe tina called ZB and told her of alabi. Anyhow sha, this story has not lost its,effervescence,vivaciousness,jauntiness and corcucopia. I must say that tina is an obstreperous,centrifugal,whimsical and abberent person. Thumbz-up larry.
These ouevre of uncommon accolades render on my being a blush, and subject my ventricles aflutter. Lol! cheesy Thanks, bro.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by kingphilip(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
LarrySun:
We're already getting to the end. smiley
I can feel it

so any update today?
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
kingphilip:

I can feel it

so any update today?
I hope so. cheesy
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Scapashini3(m): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
LarrySun:
These ouevre of uncommon accolades render on my being a blush, and subject my ventricles aflutter. Lol! cheesy Thanks, bro.
Any update today sir??

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (50) (Reply)

WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) / Daughters / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.