Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

63 Arrested In Hunt For Abductors Of Okonjo-iweala's Mum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 63 Arrested In Hunt For Abductors Of Okonjo-iweala's Mum (8123 Views)

Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal / Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi / Nigerian Army Seal Off Michika In Hunt For Boko Haram Remnants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 63 Arrested In Hunt For Abductors Of Okonjo-iweala's Mum by aryzgreat: 11:50am On Dec 14, 2012
For all u bad belle hating Okonjo iweala, the mother has been freed! u can now go and die!
Re: 63 Arrested In Hunt For Abductors Of Okonjo-iweala's Mum by luluosas(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Is she the only one that has been kidnap in Nigeria?

Why are they acting like this is the first time someone will be kidnap?

How about other Nigerians that died in the hand of kidnappers?

Is one Nigerian superior to another?

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
My friend, this my exact reactions to the whole thing. As much as kidnapping is a terrorist activities, why are some Nigerians preferred above others?
Now, because she happens to be a Federal Minister cabinet mother, heaven was let loose. Who have been fighting the cause of the 'ordinary' Nigerians that are daily being kidnapped in the South? God help us all.
Re: 63 Arrested In Hunt For Abductors Of Okonjo-iweala's Mum by Okijajuju1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2012
collins123:

For once, you fell my hand throughout the whole thread.

SMH @ the Nairaland Clown.

How!!

You and I no know wetin dey happen with this case..

Its strange that 60 sumtyn people were arrested.. The question we should be asking is why!!?

Breaking News OKONJO IWEALAS MOTHER has been released....

Whatever they did... WORKED!!!!

The end justified the means...

Re: 63 Arrested In Hunt For Abductors Of Okonjo-iweala's Mum by achi4u(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
did they later pay d cashgrin
Re: 63 Arrested In Hunt For Abductors Of Okonjo-iweala's Mum by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
aryzgreat: For all u bad belle hating Okonjo iweala, the mother has been freed! u can now go and die!
after that them go lock her inside cage or carry her go aso rock,@82,living in fear lol,sins of the daughter visited to the parent
Re: 63 Arrested In Hunt For Abductors Of Okonjo-iweala's Mum by touchmehard: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
mrrock: The death of that woman may just bring the change we all clamour for.
I bind you! Your prayer definitely did not work as she has been freed! Oloshi, mugu, Anu ofia, Dan buru uba
Re: 63 Arrested In Hunt For Abductors Of Okonjo-iweala's Mum by Okijajuju1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
touch_me_hard: I bind you! Your prayer definitely did not work as she has been freed! Oloshi, mugu, Anu ofia, Dan buru uba

He must be a motherless baby to be wishing another persons mother dead..
Re: 63 Arrested In Hunt For Abductors Of Okonjo-iweala's Mum by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

Of the mother of a high ranking officer of the Federal republic of Nigeria..

Her mother would not be treated the same way theu would handle most victims..

The armys involvement is not illegal..
Its not illegal but it smirks of inequality and exhibition of double standards towards ordinary Nigerian citizens
Re: 63 Arrested In Hunt For Abductors Of Okonjo-iweala's Mum by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
ehie: after that them go lock her inside cage or carry her go aso rock,@82,living in fear lol,sins of the daughter visited to the parent
Is there really any proof that that woman is corrupt?
Re: 63 Arrested In Hunt For Abductors Of Okonjo-iweala's Mum by Daluuzor(m): 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
0lumide:

She was indicted in the subsidy fraud now it is the cabal that are chasing her? lmao!!!!!!!!! Okonjo Iweala, release your mother.

so damn wat! Must u quote d whole damn page to lay ur comment? Smh
Re: 63 Arrested In Hunt For Abductors Of Okonjo-iweala's Mum by Daluuzor(m): 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
Dollop: The slogan "Injury to one is injury to all" used in my days in university is very apt in this situation. If this kind of force was unleashed when this nuisance hit our landscape, we wouldn't be talking about this. I hope we as a people have finally woken up. We should as a duty to our future generations ensure that all forms of criminality are nipped in the bud regardless of who is affected. Let's not wait until someone influential is affected before we call in the troops. Rarely do evil things assume gigantic proportions at once; in most cases, they start like a spark and if encouraged overtly or covertly, grow to become a fire that may burn all in sight.

WHO YOU BE?
Re: 63 Arrested In Hunt For Abductors Of Okonjo-iweala's Mum by omenka(m): 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

Of the mother of a high ranking officer of the Federal republic of Nigeria..

Her mother would not be treated the same way theu would handle most victims..

The armys involvement is not illegal..

And where does the constitution prescribe different treatment for matters relating to the kith and kin of such government officials? The legality or otherwise is not even the problem here. The act just runs afowl of logic and reason. How does a govt expect to stir up even the slightest sence of patriotism amongst citizens with such blatent show of preference?
I watch CI channel and other crime investigation documentaries on tv and I see how the death of even the lowliest street urchin is investigated and unraveled. Countries threaten diplomatic sanctions over the ill treatment of even one of their citizens by a foreign government. Isreal exchanged over a thousand palestinian prisoners just for Gillard Shalit!! These are the little things a government does to make citizens want to die for their country!
He carries on about the minister of finance and the petroleum minister as though they are the alfa and omega of naija.
With this, what's gonna happen if his mother gets kidnaped? Is he gonna scramble F15s or deploy cruise guided missiles?
He should stop promoting the deep sence of worthlesness felt by the average nigerian on the street which already apears to be at its climax.
He should try as much as posible to limit the contact of the army with civilian pupulation cos they are trained to kill and not to investigate crimes. The respect the general public for our khaki boys is at an all time low because of acts like this. They now mount roadblocks collecting 20 or 50 nairas just like the police!
This isn't just right. It is not.
Re: 63 Arrested In Hunt For Abductors Of Okonjo-iweala's Mum by elvis07: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
noise all the time
Re: 63 Arrested In Hunt For Abductors Of Okonjo-iweala's Mum by temilexis: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
My take is that the Legislators should hasten a bill that would make those guilty of kidnapping to face death sentence period. Enough is enough a drastic step has to be taken to stop this criminals from committing this act of terror.
Re: 63 Arrested In Hunt For Abductors Of Okonjo-iweala's Mum by mamagee3(f): 3:08am On Dec 15, 2012
63 people arrested over a kidnapping!!!

Nigerian police are crazy!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Richest Local Government Areas In Nigeria: Top 5 / Lagos State Launches The First Youth Led SDG Action In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.