Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,475 members, 7,861,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Assumin An Islamist Buhari Is President, Wats D Worst He Can Do?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assumin An Islamist Buhari Is President, Wats D Worst He Can Do?? (504 Views)

The Radical Islamist Group (ISIS) Just Took Over Quaragosh, The Biggest Christia / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? / Is APC An Islamist Party?check Out There Executive Excos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assumin An Islamist Buhari Is President, Wats D Worst He Can Do?? by yoji: 5:15am On Dec 14, 2012
Was thinkin d other day, its now fair to say nigerias blive buhari as president will do more for d common man than most, but his percieved fanaticsm makes him unacceptible. If he's. President for let's say 4 or 8yrs, is he gonna b ussing federal funds to build mosques allover the country? Is he gonna force southerners to attend more islamic schools? Is he gonna pardon most muslim prisoners? Won't he hv more pressin issues like budget, his legacy wen he is gone, nigeria's foreign relations etc to deal wit? Assumin he does all this, d next southern president wud jus reverse them. Personally I feel, nobody from d pdp will change this country and change has to come from outside.
Re: Assumin An Islamist Buhari Is President, Wats D Worst He Can Do?? by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 14, 2012
yoji: Was thinkin d other day, its now fair to say nigerias blive buhari as president will do more for d common man than most, but his percieved fanaticsm makes him unacceptible. If he's. President for let's say 4 or 8yrs, is he gonna b ussing federal funds to build mosques allover the country? Is he gonna force southerners to attend more islamic schools? Is he gonna pardon most muslim prisoners? Won't he hv more pressin issues like budget, his legacy wen he is gone, nigeria's foreign relations etc to deal wit? Assumin he does all this, d next southern president wud jus reverse them. Personally I feel, nobody from d pdp will change this country and change has to come from outside.

NO NO NO AND NO!

Remember Buhari was head of state with totalitarian power but he didn't islamize Nigeria.

Same Buhari has a Christian cook and driver

Same Buhari cut funding for Hajj pilgrimage when it was putting stress on our foreign exchange!

Don't follow PDP lies... PDP is boko haram and they are the ones in charge of financing the terror group.

PDP will may end up leading Nigeria to a civil war!
Re: Assumin An Islamist Buhari Is President, Wats D Worst He Can Do?? by okosodo: 7:13am On Dec 14, 2012
But christians will neva vote. His body movement gives warning of personal vandetta against christians
Re: Assumin An Islamist Buhari Is President, Wats D Worst He Can Do?? by Jarus(m): 8:56am On Dec 14, 2012
okosodo: But christians will neva vote. His body movement gives warning of personal vandetta against christians

The vendetta he did not carry out as a military presdient?

I've given up, since I can see all of you have irredeemably fallen for PDP propaganda.
Re: Assumin An Islamist Buhari Is President, Wats D Worst He Can Do?? by gbadexy(m): 9:01am On Dec 14, 2012
Nigerians are their own problem. They are not ready for change.
Nothing good can come from pdp. Even if the president has good intention, he would still have so many corrupt party members he is accountable to or indebted to.
Nobody can make a drastic change in pdp.
We need to at least change parties like in U.S and U.K that vote democrat or republican and labour/conservative party according to the party's performance and that keeps the parties on their toes.
Re: Assumin An Islamist Buhari Is President, Wats D Worst He Can Do?? by Olaolufred(m): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2012
okosodo: But christians will neva vote. His body movement gives warning of personal vandetta against christians
I am a christian.
I prefare to vote him than the present Cabal.
Re: Assumin An Islamist Buhari Is President, Wats D Worst He Can Do?? by Olaolufred(m): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2012
gbadexy: Nigerians are their own problem. They are not ready for change.
Nothing good can come from pdp. Even if the president has good intention, he would still have so many corrupt party members he is accountable to or indebted to.
Nobody can make a drastic change in pdp.
We need to at least change parties like in U.S and U.K that vote democrat or republican and labour/conservative party according to the party's performance and that keeps the parties on their toes.

Okosodo and co. have been grumbling for 13 years.
But think thier solution is in doing it the same way they have been doing it.
What is the difference between them and mad men.
I wonder.

(1) (Reply)

Zero Allocation For SEC / Governor Wada Of Kogi State In Car Crash, Rushed To Emergency Ward / Pastor Bakare Blast CAN Over Attacks On El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.