Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

I Blame Jonathan For Everything Wrong With Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Blame Jonathan For Everything Wrong With Nigeria (578 Views)

Blame Jonathan For The Scarcity Of Dollar-john Odigie-oyegun / Fall Of Naira, Economy: Blame Jonathan, Says APC - Vanguard / Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Blame Jonathan For Everything Wrong With Nigeria by akpomeme(m): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
I blame Jonathan for Colonialism
I blame Jonathan for almagamation of 1914
I blame Jonanthan for the disaapearance of the ground nut pyramid
I blame Jonathan for all the Military coups and looting of Nigeria since 1960
I blame Jonathan for all the cause of Oil and Gas
I blame Jonathan for June 12 election
I blame Jonathan for IBB dashing out our common wealth to his cronies (Alakijas, Athur Eze, Adenuga, Folawiyos etc) they are now celebrated big men and women.. grin
I blame Jonathan for Lagos toll gates and disenfranchising of OKADA MEN in Lagos
I blame Jonathan for Kidnapping and lawlessness of our lawmakers
I blame Jonathan for the sun shining hard on you today
I blame Jonathan
Re: I Blame Jonathan For Everything Wrong With Nigeria by k2039: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
I Know this is a joke.

I just dont get your point, is it that GEJ shouldnt be blamed for all the wrong in the presidency currently?.

1 Like

Re: I Blame Jonathan For Everything Wrong With Nigeria by akpomeme(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
k2039: I Know this is a joke.

I just dont get your point, is it that GEJ shouldnt be blamed for all the wrong in the presidency currently?.

grin grin grin grin I blame jonathan for girls that bleep other people's husbands...
grin grin grin grin grin I blame Jonathan for you not being able to bleep your girl well
grin grin grin grin grin I blame Jonathan for revamping the aviation sector
grin grin grin grin grin I blame Jonathan for revamping our rail systems
grin grin grin grin grin I blame Jonathan for encouraging local players in the Oil and Gas sector through local content act
grin grin grin grin grin I blame Jonathan for you not being able to understand that blaming does not bring solutions but doing does
grin grin grin grin grin I blame Jonathan for Nigerians being impatient and failing to understand that yes people want change but resist change at all levels...
grin grin grin grin grin grin I blame Jonathan for police pension fraud and PHCN staff resisting all forms of reforms in that sector for your common good.
grin grin grin grin grin I blam Jonathan for ghost workers iin the civil service and fraudulent population claims of the northern Nigeria, where only the local government strucutres are the only visible presence of government in empty space of land.

1 Like

Re: I Blame Jonathan For Everything Wrong With Nigeria by akpomeme(m): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2012
I blame Jonathan that today is Friday and big men of islam will drive in their jeeps bought with stolen wealth and stand and pray with the poor they have abandoned over time and share them hand outs before and after prayers....
Re: I Blame Jonathan For Everything Wrong With Nigeria by akpomeme(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
I blame Jonathan for Ciroma and Atiku and all leaders from the Northern Nigeria promising that they will make Nigeria ungovernable if Jonathan wins election... Yet they walk around free attending events and recieving awards while the common man dies in the North from the scorch of their promises.
Re: I Blame Jonathan For Everything Wrong With Nigeria by akpomeme(m): 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
akpomeme: I blame Jonathan for Ciroma and Atiku and all leaders from the Northern Nigeria promising that they will make Nigeria ungovernable if Jonathan wins election... Yet they walk around free attending events and recieving awards while the common man dies in the North from the scorch of their promises.

Blame it on the burukutu angry

(1) (Reply)

Sambo’s Cultural Taste Hikes Cost Of VP’s Home To N16b / The Situation Of Portharcourt In December 2012 / Henry Okah Found Guilty Of The 2010 Independent Day Bomb Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.