Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married (1991 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / See What This Girl Did To Her Boyfriend.some Girls Are Desperate. / When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
I know of about 4 females in the last few months i know whose boyfriends broke up with them after about 6 months because they're already discussing and pushing marriage. All these women are anywhere from late 20's to early 30's,i understand women have biological clocks and everything and there's a stigma to women who are single past a certain age but you're gonna scare guys off by trying to rush things too much

The guy is gonna think if you bring up marriage that early you want to live with him or just in love and desperate to get married to anyone.

Guys what would you advice?
Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by k2039: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ok, we don hear

My advise: Only stupi.d, desperate women settle for losers.
Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
k2039: Ok, we don hear.

Your advise and stop being .....
Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by k2039: 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
bengreat:

Your advise and stop being .....

Complete that statement.

Besides their is nothing to advise, you said it all.
Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
k2039:

Complete that statement.

Besides their is nothing to advise, you said it all.

No you complete it
Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by k2039: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
bengreat:

No you complete it

I'm not a telepath, so what that means is that you are the only one that can complete it.
Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
k2039:

I'm not a telepath, so what that means is that you are the only one thta can complete it.

Let's not derail the thread pls... Thanks sir.
Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by MrsChima(f): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ladies....it is never too late to get married. If u r rushing because your family is running out of rice then u r more stu-pidier than I thought. Don't marry to escape poverty....do it for love.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Ladies....it is never too late to get married. If u r rushing because your family is running out of rice then u r more stu-pidier than I thought. Don't marry to escape poverty....do it for love.

Great advise.
Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
1 second this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
ceewai lebi: 1-second-this cheesy

I third it...
Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by Sapphire86(f): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
I'd advise u take ur time becuz men can smell desperation 4m afar; it cld b dat God is still working on ur divine husband so extreme patience is needed. U might c HAPPY MARRIED LIFE on stickers but some of them r very far 4m happy. Urs might appear late bt if u hold on, joy cometh in d morning.
Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by tellwsdom: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

(Dont marry to escape poverty--Running out of rice ) sad....Wetin this one dey talk?? embarassed embarassed
Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Best advice wink
Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sapphire86: I'd advise u take ur time becuz men can smell desperation 4m afar; it cld b dat God is still working on ur divine husband so extreme patience is needed. U might c HAPPY MARRIED LIFE on stickers but some of them r very far 4m happy. Urs might appear late bt if u hold on, joy cometh in d morning.

^
Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by larrymoore(m): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sapphire86: I'd advise u take ur time becuz men can smell desperation 4m afar; it cld b dat God is still working on ur divine husband so extreme patience is needed. U might c HAPPY MARRIED LIFE on stickers but some of them r very far 4m happy. Urs might appear late bt if u hold on, joy cometh in d morning.
reasonable! Well articulated without insult.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by Mynd44: 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
They should stop being desperate as it only makes them more likely to marry the wrong person. It is better to be single and have peace of mind then married and having your heart torn bit by bit everyday
Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by KateSpade(f): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
bengreat: I know of about 4 females in the last few months i know whose boyfriends broke up with them after about 6 months because they're already discussing and pushing marriage. All these women are anywhere from late 20's to early 30's,i understand women have biological clocks and everything and there's a stigma to women who are single past a certain age but you're gonna scare guys off by trying to rush things too much

The guy is gonna think if you bring up marriage that early you want to live with him or just in love and desperate to get married to anyone.

Guys what would you advise?

Hmm, Ill go on the defensive. I don't see a problem discussing marriage objectively but that can be done with anyone bf, friend, relative. When you start hinting that a person should marry you or asking if you are marriage material things are moving too fast. You have to be aware of your partner and listen to how they react. In my case I've witnessed more males desperate to get married or just desperate for a partner so they try to hold onto love no matter which direction its coming from. There are guys out there that want to get married quick fast and in a hurry, all they have to do is find females with the same mindset.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by lordkpakpando: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
Wat i think is dat 4 a woman not to be married at a certain age solely depends on the woman's character....... So my advice is modify your character and get married.
Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 15, 2012
I appreciate all your comments, we are trying to help our sisters. Pls. let the comment keep coming.
Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by Mynd44: 6:44am On Dec 15, 2012
^^
Give your advice too dude
Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 15, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
Give your advice too dude

I gave my advice at the body of this thread.
Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by MrsChima(f): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
Mynd_44: They should stop being desperate as it only makes them more likely to marry the wrong person. It is better to be single and have peace of mind then married and having your heart torn bit by bit everyday

True. The best decision I ever made was taking my time and keeping my legs closed.

2 Likes

Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by Mynd44: 6:43am On Dec 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

True. The best decision I ever made was taking my time and keeping my legs closed.
Nice!!
Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by tpia1: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2012
Prayer is the key.

Also, character like someone said.

Doesnt mean having a bad character will prevent you from getting a husband, but if its the reason why you dont have one, then reassess yourself.
Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by student10: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2012
Your spouce just like the day u will die has already been clearly written down for u. Be patient, be prayerful, wait for God's time. Desperation will only lead u to the worst arms u can think of. Men can smell desperation from a distance and trust me some horrble ones will only use it to take advantage of u.
Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by luvablesam(m): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2012
If u av intentions of getting married later in as a lady then its awaz gud to do ur analysis fast n early in life so as nt to fall into d 'despirate hour' wen any n every advise wud be like pouring water in a basket.worst of all is wen ur younnger siblins stat gettin married#fact#
Re: Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married by AtheistD(m): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2012
KateSpade:

Hmm, Ill go on the defensive. I don't see a problem discussing marriage objectively but that can be done with anyone bf, friend, relative. When you start hinting that a person should marry you or asking if you are marriage material things are moving too fast. You have to be aware of your partner and listen to how they react. In my case I've witnessed more males desperate to get married or just desperate for a partner so they try to hold onto love no matter which direction its coming from. There are guys out there that want to get married quick fast and in a hurry, all they have to do is find females with the same mindset.

There was this guy that proposed to every woman in sight. He looked decent, cool and calm and with a good job. He was rejected by every woman he proposed to.

A friend brought his desperate to marry cousin and a match was made in heaven. They have been married 10 years now.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can You Date A Feminist? / Just A Question Pls... / 5 Myths About People Who Wait Until Marriage To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.