Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

He Went For Lust And Was Caught By Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Went For Lust And Was Caught By Love (833 Views)

See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend / Blinded By Love? Boy Arrested For Doing This For His Girlfriend. See What He Did / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Went For Lust And Was Caught By Love by alfredo4u(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
Have u eva seen a beautiful babe wit all d criteria of wat u want in ha and u decided to play fast on ha and u ended up been caught by ha love.
This is a true life issue happenin to my friend and the babe in returnin is puttin him off seriouly afta 3mnths of datin.
My friend have decided to wait on ha to reciprocate or he wil remain unmarried (he's 32 now).
Pls help wit ur candid advise.
Re: He Went For Lust And Was Caught By Love by k2039: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
'He Went For Lust And Was Caught By Love', I have heard of it happening.

I pity your friend, I hope he doesnt wait till eternity, he had better move on or remain dissapointed for the rest of his life.

If a woman doesnt want you their is little you can do about it except move on with your life. The more desperate he is about getting her the more his chances of missing her, if at all their is any slight chance he can get her, then he will have to assume and pretend he doesnt want her, he should ignore her, maybe she may come back later(only a slight chance though).
Re: He Went For Lust And Was Caught By Love by fleyboy02: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
He went for lust and was cought by love...this is ridiculous. I can't imagine myself in that act its too expensive undecided
Re: He Went For Lust And Was Caught By Love by alfredo4u(m): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
@ k2039, thanks, i think ur points wil help him alot.

(1) (Reply)

When Ex-girlfriends Hide Their Marital Status / Broken Tears...when A Girl Is Asked To Return Her Wedding Ring. / My Wife Denies Me Sex, Steals My Money, Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.