Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Igbos Are Descendants Of The 12 Lost Tribes--bbc News (not) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Descendants Of The 12 Lost Tribes--bbc News (not) (1772 Views)

Igbo Women Are Descendants Of King Solomon And Queen Sheba Of Ethiopia / Anambra Kogi Oil Well Controversy: The Igalas Are Descendants Of The Igbos / BBC News Special On Nigeria's Impact On The Rest Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Descendants Of The 12 Lost Tribes--bbc News (not) by olapluto(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
Our brothers from the East have taken their Jewish attachment to the open world ooo. Here's a BBC report on a new film.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-20721014
Re: Igbos Are Descendants Of The 12 Lost Tribes--bbc News (not) by ODUANEGRO: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
They went to Israel and their claim was officially rejected. They campaigned in America and got some street corner rabbi to support them but the American Rabbinical has officially rejected their claim as false. Now they are campaigning in Britain in hope they will get someone to buy their story.

All the lost tribes so far identified have been done so voluntarily by Israel, no authentic lost tribe of Israel goes on a "I am Jew" campaign, Igbos are the first and only one on this drive. Original lost tribes hide their origin and practice in humility not wanting anyone to know who they are. Igbo has failed that authenticatiin test.
Re: Igbos Are Descendants Of The 12 Lost Tribes--bbc News (not) by akpomeme(m): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
Bro research well, those claims can't be easily dismissed. What will guide you is what was said in revelation about slavery which the black race sufferred. Google black hebrews. For all you know, Yorubas are likely hebrews too. Go to youtube and google and educate yourselve a little before casting tribal stones.
Re: Igbos Are Descendants Of The 12 Lost Tribes--bbc News (not) by kettykin: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
ODUA_NEGRO: They went to Israel and their claim was officially rejected. They campaigned in America and got some street corner rabbi to support them but the American Rabbinical has officially rejected their claim as false. Now they are campaigning in Britain in hope they will get someone to buy their story.

All the lost tribes so far identified have been done so voluntarily by Israel, no authentic lost tribe of Israel goes on a "I am Jew" campaign, Igbos are the first and only one on this drive. Original lost tribes hide their origin and practice in humility not wanting anyone to know who they are. Igbo has failed that authenticatiin test.

Can you kindly back your claim with sources or proofs Nigeria is suffering alot from quotations without sources
Re: Igbos Are Descendants Of The 12 Lost Tribes--bbc News (not) by dayokanu(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
A tribe of crackheads
Re: Igbos Are Descendants Of The 12 Lost Tribes--bbc News (not) by akpomeme(m): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
ODUA_NEGRO: They went to Israel and their claim was officially rejected. They campaigned in America and got some street corner rabbi to support them but the American Rabbinical has officially rejected their claim as false. Now they are campaigning in Britain in hope they will get someone to buy their story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLJm65O3Sos
Re: Igbos Are Descendants Of The 12 Lost Tribes--bbc News (not) by OgbuefiNegro: 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
akpomeme: Bro research well, those claims can't be easily dismissed. What will guide you is what was said in revelation about slavery which the black race sufferred. Google black hebrews. For all you know, Yorubas are likely hebrews too. Go to youtube and google and educate yourselve a little before casting tribal stones.

you are not serious!

Hebrew is a language that predated Judaism. It is one thing to say you are Hebrew but when you start saying you are Jew and yet there is nothing of antiquity in your practice or culture that indicate Judaic ancestry you become a laughing stock. Mere saying you are Jew without some validation through your culture and antiquity and customs and tongue will paint as desperados looking for attachment to a mainstream cause.

Yoruba is not Jew. It will be below us to be labeled Jews....we had a civilization that predated Judaism. grin
Re: Igbos Are Descendants Of The 12 Lost Tribes--bbc News (not) by OgbuefiNegro: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
Read this fabrication and revision of history put together by Igbo to force themselves on Israel.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=31d69c4dadb45d55&id=31D69C4DADB45D55%21141#cid=31D69C4DADB45D55&id=31D69C4DADB45D55%21142
Re: Igbos Are Descendants Of The 12 Lost Tribes--bbc News (not) by akpomeme(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
Re: Igbos Are Descendants Of The 12 Lost Tribes--bbc News (not) by akpomeme(m): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
Re: Igbos Are Descendants Of The 12 Lost Tribes--bbc News (not) by OgbuefiNegro: 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
yo akpomeme,

you are preaching to the choir here! Theres nothing new to me in all these things.....go to culture section and do search on Yoruba, Oduduwa, Lamurudu, Ife.....and you will see many of my posts. This post here is for Igbo Judaism, do not derail it with nonsense.

I will love to see you present Igbo history and arts and culture, myths and deeds, creeds and rites, language and roots that connect them to Jew, rather than modifying the history of other legitimate cultures to mimick authenticity.

I hear a lot of Igbos say they are bin this and bin that and bin Israel. What does "bin" mean in Igbo language?
Re: Igbos Are Descendants Of The 12 Lost Tribes--bbc News (not) by akpomeme(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaTQQ2ZteZc

The real act against humanity was the slavery ...more than 99 million blacks taken into captivity but this so because it was the curse God placed on them.
Re: Igbos Are Descendants Of The 12 Lost Tribes--bbc News (not) by ba7man(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
dayokanu: A tribe of crackheads
OMG!!! You're a case.
Re: Igbos Are Descendants Of The 12 Lost Tribes--bbc News (not) by akpomeme(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ogbuefi_Negro: yo akpomeme,

you are preaching to the choir here! Theres nothing new to me in all these things.....go to culture section and do search on Yoruba, Oduduwa, Lamurudu, Ife.....and you will see many of my posts. This post here is for Igbo Judaism, do not derail it with nonsense.

I will love to see you present Igbo history and arts and culture, myths and deeds, creeds and rites, language and roots that connect them to Jew, rather than modifying the history of other legitimate cultures to mimick authenticity.

I hear a lot of Igbos say they are bin this and bin that and bin Israel. What does "bin" mean in Igbo language?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8WWqIuURGo

Obuefi Negro please watch more videos and stop ranting...
Re: Igbos Are Descendants Of The 12 Lost Tribes--bbc News (not) by Malawian(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
these yaribas will burst a blood vessel ni.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Descendants Of The 12 Lost Tribes--bbc News (not) by akpomeme(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
Malawian: these yaribas will burst a blood vessel ni.

grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chiawZa42E0

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Descendants Of The 12 Lost Tribes--bbc News (not) by vislabraye(m): 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
We have athropologists, so tracing the root of a tribe should not be a problem.

After the tower of Babel was destroyed, we had many languages. These people travelled and settled in all part of the earth.
Each tribe should be able to trace its origin to that era. I would love to learn about the origin of other tribes we have especially Ijaws, Igbos and Effik. Some languages are hybrid of others, but the languages I mentioned are distinct.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Descendants Of The 12 Lost Tribes--bbc News (not) by RickyRoss1(m): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
Oh these clowns are still licking Igbo arrsse?
No matter what, we Igbos dont shiiitt in nylon bags, and we dont destroy the faces of our children with tribal marks in the name of culture.
And we dont go all over the internet creating stuwpid threads about people who don give a fuk.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Descendants Of The 12 Lost Tribes--bbc News (not) by geez1: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
Identity crisis

Today the tell us they are Jews, tomorrow they claim that Ijaws are Igbos and the day after they say Lagos is part of Biafra. A confused lot
Re: Igbos Are Descendants Of The 12 Lost Tribes--bbc News (not) by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 15, 2012
Ok stop fighting. Can we ALL at least agree that we re Nigerians? - at least for now sha

(1) (Reply)

Free PMP Training Videos And Download Free Materials / #2015akwaibom Politics: Who Is Your Preferred Aspirant And Why? / APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran - Defector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.