Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Muslim Countries Are Not Happy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Countries Are Not Happy (1790 Views)

How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / Some Nigerians Are Not Happy GMB Ate At The Inauguration Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by sambroose(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
Muslims are not happy! They're not
happy in Gaza. They're not happy
in Egypt. They're not happy in
Libya. They're not happy in
Morocco. They're not happy in
Iran. They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Syria. In
Lebanon the're not happy.

So, where are they happy? ?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by Orjioorji(f): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
the crop annabi mohammed (s.a.w) planted has grown up for everybody to see that its a poisoniouse crop.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by Orjioorji(f): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
the crop annabi mohammed (s.a.w) planted has grown up for everybody to see that its a poisoniouse crop.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by Wsdm: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Saudi Arabia.
Kuwait
U.A.E(DUBAI). And many more.
Mind you that all international indexes used in measuring human development, Nigeria is far bellow all the countries you have mentioned above except Somalia. My question to you also are:
*Is Nigeria a Muslim country?
*With all the populations of Christians in the world, why is there no country of the world using Cannon laws to govern their affairs but prefer the human imperfect laws in preference to Biblical laws?
* why is it that all forms of indescencies and great evil( homosexual, prostitution, armed robbery) are symbols of the communities who call themselves Christians?
* Why are the majority of the atheists of the world were Christian? Is it that when they are tired of hearing lies against God they tend to disbelieve in God?
Every religious adherents have something they abhor in the other faith, so take note of that.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by FrankOguns(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
@You homosexual,robbery,prostitution that you said are being practiced by christians are better than slaughtering innocent souls for a blood thirsty God that you are serving

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by sambroose(m): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Frank Oguns: @You homosexual,robbery,prostitution that you said are being practiced by christians are better than slaughtering innocent souls for a blood thirsty God that you are serving
gbam; abeg help me tell am o, why kill your neighbor in the name of religious

1 Like

Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by sambroose(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
Even in Northern Nigeria they not happy, talk of Kenya .
The world should copy Japan and ban Muslims from entering there county

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by MeAboki(m): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
Frank Oguns: @You homosexual,robbery,prostitution that you said are being practiced by christians are better than slaughtering innocent souls for a blood thirsty God that you are serving

Christians have been responsible for more deaths of humanity from the beginning of time till today and they continue to have the highest capacity to kill more than any other. They are also directly and indirectly abling and abetting others to kill because their nations are the biggest producers and peddlers of weapons of death.

In addition, they also have the biggest and most effective media networks to brainwash and fool numbskulls like you into believing otherwise.

Go research a little: the atomic/nuclear weapons - who are producing them, which nations has the largest stockpile, which nation was the first to produce and the only use it against mankind?
Chemical weapons - the same thing.
Other weapons of mass destruction - the same thing.
Ongoing conflicts, worldwide, who is selling weapons to the warring parties, who is profiting from their sale and therefore from the death they cause?
Who hands are usually behind manipulating majority of these conflicts?

PLs go figure before carelessly openning your mouth like that again again.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by sambroose(m): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
Me_Aboki:

Christians have been responsible for more deaths of humanity from the beginning of time till today and they continue to have the highest capacity to kill more than any other. They are also directly and indirectly abling and abetting others to kill because their nations are the biggest producers and peddlers of weapons of death.

In addition, they also have the biggest and most effective media networks to brainwash and fool numbskulls like you into believing otherwise.

Go research a little: the atomic/nuclear weapons - who are producing them, which nations has the largest stockpile, which nation was the first to produce and the only use it against mankind?
Chemical weapons - the same thing.
Other weapons of mass destruction - the same thing.
Ongoing conflicts, worldwide, who is selling weapons to the warring parties, who is profiting from their sale and therefore from the death they cause?
Who hands are usually behind manipulating majority of these conflicts?

PLs go figure before carelessly openning your mouth like that again again.
Are you one of those terrorist

1 Like

Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by mubalex50(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
I'm not surprise by dis post at all, cox Allah{SWT} deposited in His Holy Quran, dat wen World is goin 2 an end expected unexpected abt His religion. Many people are brainwash with advent of globalization. Alhamdulilah 4 been a MUSLIM.
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b][s][/s][i][/i] smiley

1 Like

Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by MeAboki(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
sambroose: Are you one of those terrorist

Have been expecting such a brainless response from a parrot like you - well trained to repeat useless trash at the slightest opportunity. Carry on, continue to expose your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by sambroose(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
Me_Aboki:

Have been expecting such a brainless response from a parrot like you - well trained to repeat useless trash at the slightest opportunity. Carry on, continue to expose your stupidity.
what if I tell you that I'm an atheist
Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by MeAboki(m): 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
Makes no difference, a parrot is still a parrot, in your case an atheist parrot - taught to repeatedly spew rubbish.
Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by sambroose(m): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
Huh.....dude ure such a pain
Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by MeAboki(m): 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
You must be drinking from the same cup as RETARDEEN
Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by Kingspin(m): 12:03am On Oct 01, 2013
Me_Aboki:

No wonder you guys dnt wonna be useful to the world. You think other faith have time to point gun at people to convert to bloody brotherhood thing.
Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by simpleseyi: 12:10am On Oct 01, 2013
sambroose: Muslims are not happy! They're not

Your hatred for Islam is gradually sending you to early grave. What are your brothers doing in Dubai, or is Dubai now Jesus new birth place? What are your brothers doing in Saudi Arabia, Qatar and other Middle East countries?
Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by TeaParty: 1:32am On Oct 01, 2013
Islam is a curse to this world,the world would have been a better place to live without islam.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:52am On Oct 01, 2013
sambroose: Muslims are not happy! They're not

Jerusalem grin grin
Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by Rhemar(m): 3:15am On Oct 01, 2013
I still can understand why muslims have been responsible for most of the terror attack all around the globe or how does one explain why a supposed religion of peace should continue to be a threat to the peace of the world and we are not left out of this religious madness even in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by Wsdm: 6:02am On Oct 01, 2013
sambroose: what if I tell you that I'm an atheist
There is no differences between an atheist and a Christian to me.
*They both disbelieve in One God.
* They both have the same uniform( dressing unclad)
* They both attack the Muslims.
* They share the same social lives.
* Drunkenness is not taboo to any of them. Who even know if you are already drunk now.
... And so on and so fort.
Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by sambroose(m): 6:10am On Oct 01, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Jerusalem grin grin
Jerusalem is very hot on them
Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by sambroose(m): 6:11am On Oct 01, 2013
Kingspin:
No wonder you guys dnt wonna be useful to the world. You think other faith have time to point gun at people to convert to bloody brotherhood thing.
Can you imagine that
Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by sambroose(m): 6:13am On Oct 01, 2013
Wsdm:
There is no differences between an atheist and a Christian to me.
*They both disbelieve in One God.
* They both have the same uniform( dressing unclad)
* They both attack the Muslims.
* They share the same social lives.
* Drunkenness is not taboo to any of them. Who even know if you are already drunk now.
... And so on and so fort.
Mechie onu gi , am just saying the truth,Muslim are suicidal, even a kid knows that

1 Like

Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by ochilikoko(m): 6:14am On Oct 01, 2013
Wsdm: Saudi Arabia.
Kuwait
Mind you that all international indexes used in measuring human development, Nigeria is far bellow all the countries you have mentioned above except Somalia. My question to you also are:
*With all the populations of Christians in the world, why is there no country of the world using Cannon laws to govern their affairs but prefer the human imperfect laws in preference to Biblical laws?
* why is it that all forms of indescencies and great evil( homosexual, prostitution, armed robbery) are symbols of the communities who call themselves Christians?
* Why are the majority of the atheists of the world were Christian? Is it that when they are tired of hearing lies against God they tend to disbelieve in God?
Every religious adherents have something they abhor in the other faith, so take note of that.
see this Terrorist..what is he even saying?
Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by Wsdm: 6:24am On Oct 01, 2013
Rhemar: I still can understand why muslims have been responsible for most of the terror attack all around the globe or how does one explain why a supposed religion of peace should continue to be a threat to the peace of the world and we are not left out of this religious madness even in Nigeria.
Go and check the meaning of terrorism and tell me what Americans did in Iraq, Libya,Afghanistan is not terrorism. Each time Muslims are attacked and they retaliate, you call it terrorism. Islam does not permits aggression but permits retaliation when attacked. If you like you call it terrorism. You people were burn cowards and so you will end. So who ever does an act of aggression is not doing so in the name of Islam.
Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by Caleboha(m): 6:28am On Oct 01, 2013
Wsdm: Saudi Arabia.
Kuwait
Incase u'll care to listen and understand lemme tell you something you're missing. The best assessment of any religion is through the holy book of that creed not the followers who being humans will exhibit varying levels of imperfection. If the Bible teaches Christians to kill all who oppose them, destroy the unbelievers and accept homosexuality, your points will be valid. If Jesus already set an awful example for us to follow then whatever he did is what christianity stands for! Kindly apply this assessment pattern for Islam. Thank you angry

1 Like

Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 01, 2013
Why ain't i surprised you're all pathetic jobless Igbos.
Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by Femolacaster(m): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2013
Wsdm:
Go and check the meaning of terrorism and tell me what Americans did in Iraq, Libya,Afghanistan is not terrorism. Each time Muslims are attacked and they retaliate, you call it terrorism. Islam does not permits aggression but permits retaliation when attacked. If you like you call it terrorism. You people were burn cowards and so you will end. So who ever does an act of aggression is not doing so in the name of Islam.
u are a shameless fellow, u are now saying al-qaeda,taliban,al-shabaab in somalia,boko-haram were all established for retaliatn on innocent souls. No wonder u chose Osama bin laden as ur mentor.
Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by Kingspin(m): 7:40am On Oct 01, 2013
Wsdm:
-
Who attacked Muslims in Nigeria. Why are they killing civilian Nigerians, innocent student esp non Muslims. Some of you are enjoying them because they sustain Islam by doing so thereby, subjecting other faith to fear that your religion may drive.. If it were to be Muslim faithfuls killed day in and out like the same mode this brainwashed bokoharam and co is going about it by now Nigeria would be into it 2nd civil war. Embrace western education today tell ur brothers. Nobody has attacked Muslims first in Nigeria. But why are they attacking others at first and last. It continue...
Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by sambroose(m): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2013
Al-qaeda, taliban, al-shabaab even our own dreaded boko-haram were all established
for retaliation......you guys are bunch of clowns.
Re: Muslim Countries Are Not Happy by LajaLaba: 8:25am On Oct 01, 2013
I spit on Jihad!

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Condemns Patience Jonathan’s Acceptance Of Honorary Doctorate Award / Jonathan Nominates Ex Governor Declared Wanted By EFCC To Chair Pension / Obiano Moves To Tackle Electric Power Challenges In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.