Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School (25291 Views)

Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School / The Elementary School Massacre-Victims Names And Pictures,Obama In Tears (video) / Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by elampiro(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
Americans will soon have to be forced to live without guns.

I see such news like twice weekly. Killings.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by BinghiNya(m): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
christianity is piss and shit hypocrites mass murder the xtian way
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
stjudas: Allah has turned the infidels against themselves. America, UK, Israel and France shall fall and the Islamic State shall rule the world.... I'm sure all true muslims feel the way I feel... More of this, i pray for. Allahu akbar!!!

have you seen the latest photos from Syria? The US, Israel, UK and France are like heaven compared to the hellholes that allah's slave call home.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by caesaraba(m): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
following it on Aljazeera. 26 dead (8 adults and 18 children). What a senseless act. RIP
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by nagoma(m): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
frosbel:

The true heart of Fanatical ISLAM , hatred, bitterness and outright evil.

18 children died and you are rejoicing, well your father SATAN is also rejoicing , 2 of a kind.

Nobody is rejoicing on gruesome murder of innocent children. We are just pouting out the double standard where Ryan Lanzer the killed will be glorified as a depressed person witth mental problems. It would be different if he was a Muslim. Get that right.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by lorddannie: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
4direct: Ok!! its non nigerian news
#screamed# thought it happened at the usual venue
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Geewan(m): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
babyosisi:

please get over yourselves
when your brothers kill they shout allahu akhbar and tell us it is for allah's sake then Mulsims are out in the streets from Kano to Islamabad celebrating the killings
no other religion or followers do that
no other religion tells you they are killing for their God.
big difference
even in Nigeria MEND and BOko Haram are not fighting the same course

Please proof to me he didn't say the lord's prayer before leaving home.
I can't remember just one instance a Muslim carried gun and shot at fellow Muslims and they were celebration in Kano and Pakistan.
Which religion tells you they are killing for their God? Is that what you were brain washed with?
MEND and Boko Haram to me are just political establishments, they both have nothing to do with religion.

3 Likes

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by ifysoft: 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
Shooter... Adam Lanza
GOD HAVE MERCY....
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by VEE2010(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
stjudas: Allah has turned the infidels against themselves. America, UK, Israel and France shall fall and the Islamic State shall rule the world.... I'm sure all true muslims feel the way I feel... More of this, i pray for. Allahu akbar!!!
. I'm begging to believe you're a Baboon for this uncivilised post. I don't blame you, I only blame your ignorant. Seems poo you ate as lunch must have distorted your sense of reasoning. Shallow minded idi.ot. Infact, you're the highest Mumu for this week on Nairaland.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
nagoma:

Nobody is rejoicing on gruesome murder of innocent children. We are just pouting out the double standard where Ryan Lanzer the killed will be glorified as a depressed person witth mental problems. It would be different if he was a Muslim. Get that right.

Actually you are not making much sense. Majority of the muslim suicide bombers kill on the basis of an ideological motive which is widely held and forms the breeding ground for copy-cat killers. The case of Ryan Lanzer is not the same. These are just FACTS not the conspiracy theories muslims prefer to dwell in.

5 Likes

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by gbadexy(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
July 20 a mad man entered the cinema theater and killed 12 people, 2 days ago in oregon, another psycho went into a shopping mall, killed 2 people, himself and injured several others that went for christmas shopping, that wasn't even cold now another mad man kills 14 students, 13 others and himself in a school his own child attends!
This didn't include yearly occurrence of teenage students that go to school and shoot their class mates.
Fact is that although the whites are intelligent, majority of them are sick and its the foolish excessive freedom that causes it.
A country you can't discipline your own child properly, where there is no restriction and control on alcohol, same sex are free to marry, partners swing spouses, now marijuana is allowed in some states.
Much as you condemn core muslim countries, aside from their fair share of mad men extremists, you can't find irrational killing of people or the level of promiscuity that you find in the europe and america.
I feel their problem start from childhood and they need to start disciplining their children well and regulating human activities.
Despite all the pampering and protection the states give to children, we in africa that are well disciplined appreciate family value better and take care of our parents unlike the white children that place and abandon their parents at old people's home.
Much as some people may disagree with •̸Ϟ•̸y opinion, I believe excessive freedom rather makes man turn back into animal or savages its ancestors where when there was no rule or law.

4 Likes

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
davidylan:

Actually you are not making much sense. Majority of the muslim suicide bombers kill on the basis of an ideological motive which is widely held and forms the breeding ground for copy-cat killers. The case of Ryan Lanzer is not the same. These are just FACTS not the conspiracy theories muslims prefer to dwell in.

isnt it amazing how these people think
very cold and heartless beings
what kind of people rejoice at the death of 5 and 8 year old kids?
up till now nobody knows anything about the religion of this man if he has any
but a killing in America and so far all the mumuslims responding are high fiving themselves
God forbid
May such happiness come into their own households

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by nagoma(m): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
davidylan:

You are already supporting and protecting this killer of children because he is not a Muslim. You are a bigot.
School shooting is a copy-cat killing and is done by terrorists.

5 Likes

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by lorddannie: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
behold the work of allah. So this is what allah does? And his servants are celebrating and calling others 'infidels'

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Mavrick2012: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
mmmustapha: I have no sympathy to those white terrorist, everyday ppl die in muslim countries as a result of american drone n others, what u did will always comeback 2 U
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by gabriel212: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
how could you be so daft to praise GOD! in a brutal case like this? Even if the USA is to loss the world power it will neva get to any muslim own country. coz their is cue of CHRISTAIN countries awaiting.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by claremont(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
Guns don't kill people, it's people that kill people. In the absence of people, a gun is an inanimate object that cannot shoot itself. I'm totally in support of America's policy on the private ownership of guns, and I would argue that this policy should be adopted by countries such as Nigeria as a part of a holistic strategy to address crime.

R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Mavrick2012: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
mmmustapha: I have no sympathy to those white terrorist, everyday ppl die in muslim countries as a result of american drone n others, what u did will always comeback 2 U
smh 4u
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
davidylan:

dont mind the hypocrites
grant them a visa to USA and another to sharialands Iran,Iraq and Pakistan and see which one they pick
; ;DD

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by ceejay80s(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2012
oga osama, e be like say u no get tv for house, becos if u get, u for see wetin dey happen for islamic countries like egypt, syria, iraq etc, u sure say God dey with u? una think say heaven na empire for jibowu? Sidon dey find 70 virgins
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Johnnoah1st: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
na thunder in cojuction wit fire go burn u, idiot

1 Like

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2012
na dem way na, dey dey enjoy blood spill, c as en dey open en smelly mouth dey implore en useless and unreasonable allah 2 punish infidels, castrated scorpion like you na u and ur family wey ur allah go bring out en rusted pri.ck urinate on top of una head give una scotchy scabied urea induced sportin waves so dat wen u kill urself dat una 70 virgins go admire u more and den use dem mushroom infested ar.seee serve u kwunu and kpurukutu. Na so una allah and mohammed dey teach una trash cos na hippopotamus menstral water full dem brain
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2012
Gun control needs to be discussed again. Seriously. I guarantee you the NRA will head down to Connecticut to express their condolences but then give reasons as to why banning guns isn't the solution.

If you're crazy, then go seek help or kill yourself. Why bring 18 children and 8 adults into your madness? When I left this morning, the death toll was 2. Smh. RIP.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Joeblis(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
The USA is a very foolish country..how can a country as civlized and well develop as them legalize the use of shot gun huh?when nigeria a less developed country with armed robbery and kiddnaping on rampage didnt do so..the guys should rethink and do the right thing.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by mmmustapha(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
frosbel:

The true heart of Fanatical ISLAM , hatred, bitterness and outright evil.

18 children died and you are rejoicing, well your father SATAN is also rejoicing , 2 of a kind.
satan that's ur father n mother name kafirin banza dakiki
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
if any fool actually believes Allah (SWA) would be rejoicing at the death of innocent children needs to really read the Quran very well
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by talk2xp: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2012

I know your kind. Decoy wont work for someone like me, am smarter than that. You are a shame to Islam. Not a moslem but I understand your religion and you dont represent it. Blood hungry beast.

1 Like

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by vislabraye(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
nagoma: I Am sure this killer of children is a Christian and that's why they describe him as gun man.(so dignified somewhat like gateman, ice-cream man or even chairman). If a Muslim attacked one person , it would be terrorism.

They will soon tell us - he had a history of mental illness.

At least he did not kill in the name of God.
His pastor did not tell him to kill so as to inherit 70 virgins.
He did not target moslems to kill.
BTW what makes you think he's a xtian? Does it mean that anyone who isn't a moslem must be a xtian
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
alaoeri:
U dey mind them. undecided
y en no go mind'am, na person wey get mind go use en mind. A gunman cos he was just alone and meditated on it and carried it out, no oda person knew about it but a terrorist just like ur kinsmen boko haram is wat they teach u people in ur little shrine mosque, u guys plan it, study it and meditate on how to spill blood ie y u and ur family members, kinsmen aka boko haram are tagged terrorists.. Shey u got d gist and stop thinking like som1 br.e'ast fed by a menstrating wall gecko
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by SisiKill1: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
mitwitdot: Thank God it didnt happen in nigeria...all fingers would point to jonathan, his goverment, pdp etc. Naija I hail thee!

Nitwit, yes?
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
nagoma:
You are already supporting and protecting this killer of children because he is not a Muslim. You are a bigot.
School shooting is a copy-cat killing and is done by terrorists.

Only in your warped mindset did you conclude that i "support and protect" this killer.

1. I only criticized the false equivalence you were trying to set up here. Ryan Lanzer is a lone depressed killer... muslims are ideological fanatics bent on islamizing the world on the pain of death. Those are two distinct issues. you can sweep it under the rug as much as you want.

2. Unlike you... Ryan Lanzer would have been facing a death sentence if he had lived. In Gaza, suicide bombers are hailed as heroes.

But of course just go ahead making up stuff as you go along. Logical thinking isnt something i have come to expect from allah's slaves.

1 Like

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2012
First and foremost, RIP! What did you say of Boko Haram, Syria, Iraq, etc? You are just too blinded and stupidly indoctrinated to reason this way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia / 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix / Bloody Protest In Hamburg As 100,000 Storms The City Against G20 Summit(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.