Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School (25294 Views)

Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School / The Elementary School Massacre-Victims Names And Pictures,Obama In Tears (video) / Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Alaafialoro(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
Double post
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Alaafialoro(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2012
@beta things..
The story of the egyptian woman who was stabbed don‘t do justice to our early discussion. She was killed in Germany that has good percentage of atheist,hence the killer could be from any religious sect. Besides,she was not stabbed for religious reason,hence your point is obviously invalid.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2012
[quote
author=Geewan]

Please proof to me he didn't say the lord's prayer before leaving home.
I can't remember just one instance a Muslim carried gun and shot at
fellow Muslims and they were celebration in Kano and Pakistan.
Which religion tells you they are killing for their God? Is that what
you were brain washed with?
MEND and Boko Haram to me are just political establishments, they both
have nothing to do with religion. [/quote]

Your obviously suffering from a serious problem..... Everyone knows that boko haram is an islamic terrorist group which like you, wants islam to be the only religion in the world.... Besides, where in the thread did you see that the killer was a christian, he could have been an atheist or even a budhist for all we know... what if he was a muslim.. not all muslims bear islamic names you know. For Christ's sake, the lives of innocent children were lost so people like stjudas should stop celebrating and hoping for more lives to be lost. I'm no longer surprised why boko haram is still thriving, it's quite obvious; they have sooo many fans....

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by topmostg: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2012
Geewan:

MEND and Boko Haram to me are just political establishments, they both have nothing to do with religion.
and i say hell yeah,bleeping right. Well i dont blame u if you cant read the qur'an. But wait, There are english versions so dont get it twisted mate. the last time i checked, it isn't written anywhere 'to kill' your fellow human. And i'd be more than glad if you could tell me tha chapter and verse where it's written so. My religion never preaches violence. I rest my case
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
honeric01:

Stop disgracing Christ! sad
so this honoric01 gay fool is a muslim, no wonder he is such an im.becil*e

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2012
topmostg: and what difference does it make? He's a christian and commit murder. Deal with that. Knucklehead. Oh Poor little kids. R.i.p
okay letz get this straight, we ar very sure of ur brothers that when they kill 4 ur hopeless allah, they shout his name but in this case no one is in his mind to know wat he shouted b4 doin dat so y ar u imposing it on him dat he shouted jesus or is it d normal way u fools pull christianity to ur own terrorist level. U muslims should just accept dat u guys ar killers and stop proving 2 us dat christians also indulge in ur same known atrocity
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by honeric01(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2012
Movingcoil: so this honoric01 gay fool is a muslim, no wonder he is such an im.becil*e

Mind your language because i won't be easy on you if i decide to drop down to your level. because i don't think like you and the rest "Christians", i am now a muslim abi? i can see the "christian traits" in you from your comment alone grin embarassed

You people should stop embarrassing Jesus Christ and his death on the cross.

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by talk2xp: 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
Movingcoil: okay letz get this straight, we ar very sure of ur brothers that when they kill 4 ur hopeless allah, they shout his name but in this case no one is in his mind to know wat he shouted b4 doin dat so y ar u imposing it on him dat he shouted jesus or is it d normal way u fools pull christianity to ur own terrorist level. U muslims should just accept dat u guys ar killers and stop proving 2 us dat christians also indulge in ur same known atrocity

I bet you read my last post but you just decided to ignore it cause it says it all. I said alot of Christians on this forum are hypocrites which you have just proven and of course you are one of them. I just hate it when people pretend not to see a problem when it is staring right to their face. Deal with it man shit has hit the fan. Coward.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by topmostg: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2012
Movingcoil: okay letz get this straight, we ar very sure of ur brothers that when they kill 4 ur hopeless allah, they shout his name but in this case no one is in his mind to know wat he shouted b4 doin dat so y ar u imposing it on him dat he shouted jesus or is it d normal way u fools pull christianity to ur own terrorist level. U muslims should just accept dat u guys ar killers and stop proving 2 us dat christians also indulge in ur same known atrocity
hold it right there mate. dont ever call them 'bh' my BROTHER. Cos why? A true, i repeat, a true brother of my religion can never kill For any reason whatsoever. No hard feelings cos Everything regarding my religion is in the qur'an. Read the english version for confirmation. Recall to my last post. I never said he shouted jesus name. He's chritian and committed murder. Bottom line is u're refering to this guy as a someone sick in the head. 'psycho'. But had it been a muslim that did this. U'll refer to him as terrorist. Hmmmmn . And who says a muslim doesn't get sick? It's common sense. No one in his right senses will tear himself apart for any reason. Except a sick 'psycho' one though.'
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by topmostg: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2012
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2012
talk2xp: My submission is that most Christians on this forum are hypocrites. READ,READ AND PLEASE READ the history of the Christian conquest in Spain, the history of the British empire and the Catholic church, the introduction of slave trade by Pope Nicholas V, the killings of King Henry VIII, to promote protestants, the killings of Queen Elizabeth I reign in the 16th and 17th century to promote the catholic church. Violent verses from the bible like; (1 Samuel 17:46),(Ezekiel 9:6),(Exodus 32:27),(Luke 19:26-27), and to crown it all up, this directly from Christ himself (Matthew 10:34). We do not preach these verses in our churches, fellowships, buses, open air crusade, or various TV and Radio programmes. God is watching us all. All those who throw stones into the air and cover their heads. Religion is gradually becoming politics and it is becoming a serious one at that. Please emanticipate yourselves from mental slavery. Thank you! wink

And you fail to read that Islamic trans sahara slave trade started years before the transatlantic slave trade and still continues centuries after and more black slaves were traded in Arabia than in the Americas,difference in millions.
When did America abolish slave trade? 1864
Europe and South America about same time

On the other hand MOhammed your prophet had slaves,some as wives.

Slavery officially ended in Saudi around 1962 yes
Yemen 1962
Oman 1970
Mauritania 1983
Officially I say,but it is still alive and well there

This is an ad on FB by a Saudi man attached

Now The translation in English

ABDUL FOR SALE: Castrated black African slave
The Arabic blogger at Basees. has the following Google translation of the above ad:
The ad:
Peace be upon you …
I have a [male] slave I bought from an African country and arranged for his visa and stay till I got him to Saudi [Arabia]
His description:
1 – Black skin. Tall 172 sm. Weight 60 kilos.
2 – Castrated (excellent for working with a family as he won’t rape your wife or children). You can check him out with a doctor or yourself if you have experience in the matter.
3 – [His] health is quite undamaged and has no imperfections.
4 – Age 26 years.
5 – Religion is Muslim and [he is] obedient and will not disobey you except in what displeases God. Please, the matter is very serious and is not a joke.

When did FB start?

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2012
honeric01:

Mind your language because i won't be easy on you if i decide to drop down to your level. because i don't think like you and the rest "Christians", i am now a muslim abi? i can see the "christian traits" in you from your comment alone grin embarassed

You people should stop embarrassing Jesus Christ and his death on the cross.
descend 2 my level u said? Which level are u in now? Once u ar in nl u hav no level or do u mean coming 2 r.ap.e me or wat cos datz d only threat U'l give me and I'l be scared but for the others, don't worry b4 U'l hav a plan 4 it, u'l b long gone to wer heeediots like U are.... Ikpu nnama
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by honeric01(m): 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2012
Movingcoil: descend 2 my level u said? Which level are u in now? Once u ar in nl u hav no level or do u mean coming 2 r.ap.e me or wat cos datz d only threat U'l give me and I'l be scared but for the others, don't worry b4 U'l hav a plan 4 it, u'l b long gone to wer heeediots like U are.... Ikpu nnama

Sorry, your level is too rash, too worldly, carnal, too uncivilized and too backward, lacks anything worth reading and Godliness is far from your comments, so coming to your level is like alighting from a Bugatti to riding a keke napep.

Enjoy your folly.

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
i was just eating my garri wid ofe ogbono now wen I stumbled on a newspaper that had news on the suleja bombings, I was shocked in wat I saw, the phones recovered by d suspects arrested had these in it; ''do a deed by which allah, by his grace and mercy, will save you from punishment of the grave and a dangerous bridge with speed of light. He will save you from the greatest fear and save you from hell fire. Seventy members of your family shall you 72 virgins in paradise, allah will give you a crown of respect, which even the prophet will be impressed with. He will keep your soul in the green birds of paradise and your wish to return to the world and die as he died because of the good blessings and reward you after such noble deed and so on'' imagine wat som1 will believe in and will practise, to spill blood and they also believe their allah and mohammed is in support of it. Nawa ooo, plz no offence intended, if u ar a muslim u ar a retard and a pure blood pycho am just so sorry to call u dat.

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
honeric01:

Sorry, your level is too rash, too worldly, carnal, too uncivilized and too backward, lacks anything worth reading and Godliness is far from your comments, so coming to your level is like alighting from a Bugatti to riding a keke napep.

Enjoy your folly.
ok but do u agree wid me dat u ar an imbechile and so is all ur generations to come? And 4 ur information am not a practising christian, was born in a christian family only, I do wat I feel is right and don't hurt d innocent among my world, also protect d weak wen necessary to my best capabilities and will die for the worthy to live so get it into ur menstrual water filled brain cos I believe u ar a living fibroid, taut u wer threatening me b4 or U taut cos seun made u a moderator dat u ar supernatural like clark kent, u taut I'l start fidgeting wen u threaten me...u ar an arsssssehole 4 dat and to conclude, I hate islam like how earthworm will hate to lick salt or my cat will hate to take his bath in cold water.

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
honeric01:

Enjoy your folly.
who gave u a buagatti? Instead of stating the obvious dat coming 2 my level is like alighting from ur barrow pushing level to riding in obama's airforce 1, u ar twisting the whole thing like I said b4, u ar an ikpu nnama
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2012
honeric01:

Enjoy your folly.

There's no icon for clapping. I'd have given you hundred. Thumbs up for this post.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by topmostg: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2012
Movingcoil: ''do a deed by which allah, by his grace and mercy, will save you from punishment of the grave and a dangerous bridge with speed of light. He will save you from the greatest fear and save you from hell fire. Seventy members of your family shall you 72 virgins in paradise, allah will give you a crown of respect, which even the prophet will be impressed with. He will keep your soul in the green birds of paradise and your wish to return to the world and die as he died because of the good blessings and reward you after such noble deed and so on'' imagine wat som1 will believe in and will practise, to spill blood and they also believe their allah and mohammed is in support of it. Nawa ooo, plz no offence intended, if u ar a muslim u ar a retard and a pure blood pycho am just so sorry to call u dat.
***curious*** HMMMMn, and which part and surah of the qur'an said this? **waiting patiently for an answer in anxiety.**
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by topmostg: 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2012
MOVINGCOIL IS FREAKING i'n*ane'
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
MORE SHOOTING. 3RD SHOOTING IN 4 DAYS http://news.yahoo.com/2-dead-shooting-las-vegas-strip-hotel-091315706--finance.html <<<< ITS ABOUT TO GET UGLY. HEATHENS GETTING SLOWLY THRESHED
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by BetaThings: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:
@beta things..
The story of the egyptian woman who was stabbed don‘t do justice to our early discussion. She was killed in Germany that has good percentage of atheist,hence the killer could be from any religious sect. Besides,she was not stabbed for religious reason,hence your point is obviously invalid.

Really? You insist Muslims should tell the truth. It should cut both ways. Don't you agree?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jul/07/german-trial-hijab-murder-egypt
:

It was while Marwa el-Sherbini was in the dock recalling how the accused had insulted her for wearing the hijab after she asked him to let her son sit on a swing last summer, that the very same man strode across the Dresden courtroom and plunged a knife into her 18 times.

Unemployed Alex W. from Perm in Russia was found guilty last November of insulting and abusing Sherbini, screaming "terrorist" and "Islamist who.re" at her, during the Dresden park encounter. He was fined ¤780 but had appealed the verdict, which is why he and Sherbini appeared face to face in court again.

Even though he had made his anti-Muslim sentiments clear, there was no heightened security and questions remain as to why he was allowed to bring a knife into the courtroom
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2012
topmostg: ***curious*** HMMMMn, and which part and surah of the qur'an said this? **waiting patiently for an answer in anxiety.**
who get time to read ur haddith or surah, ofcourse I'l never waste a microsecond of my life in it. Doz wer d txt msgs sent 2 d heediots ie ur brothers dat was arrested 4 dat bombing, I don't care if itz from hadith or watever u call doz animalistic and jungulistic scripts of urs. Wat I know is dat I've made my facts straight
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2012
topmostg: MOVINGCOIL IS FREAKING i'n*ane'
and u ar in freaking in need of a human brain cos I know wat u have der is a pulp mixture of quoran paper and kpurukutu
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2012
Rukemi291:

There's no icon for clapping. I'd have given you hundred. Thumbs up for this post.
and if ur had 5 million n*ipples u would hav thumped dem up 4 him like d camel's hump after'all he said wat U wanted 2 hear... I know u hav a womb made of rancoor satchet water
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Alaafialoro(m): 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
BetaThings:

Really? You insist Muslims should tell the truth. It should cut both ways. Don't you agree?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jul/07/german-trial-hijab-murder-egypt
Your antics won‘t work here. You posted a link but also copied and pasted the same story below the link. Why would I bother to follow the link after seeing the same story? Hence,I was not lying but you were the one using irrelevant antics.
Having said that,there‘s no where in the post where the killer is said to be a xtian. What percentage of the total population of Russia(be it german-russian or not) is xtian? Let‘s be factual and not just argue blindly.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Alaafialoro(m): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2012
Movingcoil: and if ur had 5 million n*ipples u would hav thumped dem up 4 him like d camel's hump after'all he said wat U wanted 2 hear... I know u hav a womb made of rancoor satchet water
Now this is getting nastier! You people don‘t need to be as abusive as this. You can‘t share the same idea with everybody. Try to be more polite with your approach to argument,bro.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by topmostg: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
maryjames9: Shut it. Why so fast to defend ur religion if not dat it is suspicious one? The guy was psycho yes but the difference is he didnt kill 4 Jesus unlike some other hate filled religion. U rejoice cos of dis news but i pity ur war torned countries
no one said he killed for jesus dear. But lemme tell ya something. What do you call Blood thirsty savages in hiding, who cant come out freely, walk around freely to defend their theory of killing in the name of Allah?- i know you would say muslim.
A true muslim will never kill a fellow human for any reason, i still can't find the verses in the qur'an which says 'kill your fellow human for me' for instance, is the war-torn syria being attacked by islamists? No because the so-called syria opposition are armed criminals who are fighting against the government like bh here in naija. So dont refer to bh as muslims.
No offense made.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by BetaThings: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
babyosisi:

And you fail to read that Islamic trans sahara slave trade started years before the transatlantic slave trade and still continues centuries after and more black slaves were traded in Arabia than in the Americas,difference in millions.
When did America abolish slave trade? 1864
Europe and South America about same time

On the other hand MOhammed your prophet had slaves,some as wives.

Slavery officially ended in Saudi around 1962 yes
Yemen 1962
Oman 1970
Mauritania 1983
Officially I say,but it is still alive and well there

This is an ad on FB by a Saudi man attached

Don't want to debate history of slave trade. Another thread has done that. Just want to state some facts
1. Islam does not allow anyone to be castrated. Doing so is haraam.
2. The condition for making slaves in Islam is strict. They no longer apply now. In the olden days people hunted down free men, kidnapped them and turned them to slaves. That has always been haraam. Only prisoners of war could be turned into slaves
3. If something is illegal, how come that person is advertising it on FB? I mean is that ad genuine?

Nobody blames Christianity for slavery (which has been outlawed) in Christian countries. But slavery persists in those countries
96% of Argentines are Christians
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/12/10/3135943/argentine-mom-rescues-sex-slaves.html
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/argentine-sex-slave-trial-accused-walk-free/1044124

Even in the US
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03/24/kristen-powers-fight-unseen-u-s-slave-trade-on-day-of-remembrance.html

I always remember this

sojjy: @crackles,don't accuse men of God wrongly.Even if T.B is a fraud,you don't need to judge him as judgement only lies in God hands.I jst pity Yara'adua 4 wat Turai has turned him to.Power drunk turai.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by BetaThings: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:

Your antics won‘t work here. You posted a link but also copied and pasted the same story below the link. Why would I bother to follow the link after seeing the same story? Hence,I was not lying but you were the one using irrelevant antics.
Having said that,there‘s no where in the post where the killer is said to be a xtian. What percentage of the total population of Russia(be it german-russian or not) is xtian? Let‘s be factual and not just argue blindly.

The quote is an extract and the link is to the source. Stories on NL start with copy and paste and a link for verification unless that is now a shameful "antic"
Anyone who attacks somebody for wearing hijab, calling her an Islamist is fighting a religion. If you say there is no religious basis for that attack, I beg to differ with that lie. But this is a matter of personal standard of you wanting to admit it or sticking with a lie
There is nowhere where I have said you are a Christian BTW. You said the issue is not religious and that is what matters here
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by BetaThings: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
Rukemi291:

BTW there are some people who jump in the pool and reason indicates we stop swimming. My advice
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by topmostg: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
Movingcoil: who get time to read ur haddith or surah, ofcourse I'l never waste a microsecond of my life in it., I don't care if itz from hadith or watever u call doz animalistic and jungulistic scripts of urs. Wat I know is dat I've made my facts straight
your facts are bullsh*ts. Now i see you are a dumb one. And i've been wasting my precious time commenting on your dumb posts. You mean you judging my religion but dont understand a sh*t about it, Read the english version of the qur'an dumba** and tell me where you quote those words you've posted from. That's why i call it common sense. Past Scientists prove their theory regarding formulas they invent.lets say you're dragged to court regarding this, and the judge said ''70 virgins,really?'' show the court from the holy book you quote these words from.....what do u do? U don jonze.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:

Now this is getting nastier! You people don‘t need to be as abusive as this. You can‘t share the same idea with everybody. Try to be more polite with your approach to argument,bro.
k tank You, won't talk again

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix / Bloody Protest In Hamburg As 100,000 Storms The City Against G20 Summit(Photos) / China Blasts US Shutdown, Calls For A ‘de-americanized’ World

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100