₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,422,642 members, 2,303,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 September 2015 at 08:57 AM

Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) (925 Views)

Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy / $ex And Love: 5 $ex Positions Both Men And Women Love / The Most Difficult Decision To Make For Both Men And Women (photo) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by spikedcylinder: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2006
I was thinking about that aristo and campus girls earlier today and i was kindda wondering, what choices do girls really have?Its not like there are jobs all over the place.It made me want to ask this question-
What would you rather do,sleep with people for money or be a househelp?Bear in mind that house helps are not paid that much and it is a really degrading thing like sleeping with people for money but if given the choice,what would you do?
This applies to both men and women.
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by sade511(f): 12:10am On Apr 25, 2006
This is a hard one but if I HAD to I would be a prostitute to get all the money I need fast. Once I get all the money I need I would stop to get another job.

What would you do?
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by princeonx: 1:43am On Apr 25, 2006
Even Bill Gate never get all the money he wanted! inother words, you go do till you queemee
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by hotangel2(f): 5:36am On Apr 25, 2006
prince_onx:

Even Bill Gate never get all the money he wanted! inother words, you go do till you queemee

kai u r right oo.

But i think she meant, she'll make enough money to sustain her a while and she'll find a better job.
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by Damest09(f): 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2006
I will rather be a househelp for as long as it takes rather than sell my body to someone for quick money.
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by omogenaija(f): 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2006
i rather be a house help. even though the asewo business pays more i can't do. my legs are closed. i will just take it as my destiny that i will be poor.
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by weev(f): 1:56am On Jun 04, 2006
this is a really sad question there are plenty of chances for women

work hard go to university and you will never have to make such a demeaning choice.
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by eslynera(f): 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2006
damn, this is real tough.
sell ma body and get money?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked let me just clean d toilets grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by Hotstepper(f): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2006
house help, da sight of dat word irriatates me tongue
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by eslynera(f): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2006
but you'd rather do that ryte? undecided
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by mukina2: 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2006
male wink wink wink none tongue tongue
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by Hotstepper(f): 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2006
itz house help dat i said i will do not prostitution, lol
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by mukina2: 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2006
hmmmmmm cool cool cool cool
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by eslynera(f): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2006
hmmmmm, and what's that?? babytalk? cheesy lol cheesy
what would u rather do gurl?
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by mukina2: 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2006
esly i dont want none of em grin but if i was to choose i'll choose the male tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by eslynera(f): 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2006
lol girl cheesy hokey dokey cheesy wink
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by wanting(m): 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2009
I cant bliv dat dia are no jobs in the country. Hw can one start thinking of selling his or her body.
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by yme1(f): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2009
househelp is better.
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by Gabry(f): 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2009
I'd be a househelp. Anyways, I like cleaning. AM not spoilt or anything. . . And I dont see iit as a low grade job. . . Nahhh. . . Being a prostitute is a low gradd job though. . .Anything regarding having sex with strangers and not with the person I love is against my policy. . .

(0) (Reply)

The Best Female Pals In The World Is: / Can You Marry An Illitrate / Help, Am In A Fix!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2015 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.