Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages (20258 Views)

Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To / Different Languages Of Saying ."thank You" / The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by TUMIC(m): 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
I can smell some element of winch winch due to the suprizificutious wizardry.
So in conclusion, she be
WHITCH CRAFT.
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Nuzo1(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
Commendable!

However, its not much of a surprise to me. The Chinese environment makes little or no space for mental laziness. This push for excellence starts from primary school.
What is seen as a brilliant kid in Nigeria could pass as an average student in China. Not because their brains are different but cos culture of competition and excellence.

One cannot undermine the impact of Confucious theories on the Chinese.
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by TableLeg(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
Deep!
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
BANGA SOUP: who is Bruce LeE SIR?

No way!! you don't know Bruce Lee, the God of Jeet Kun Do? shocked guess must be way before your time. think of him as the Jack Bauer of the 70s
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
huni_naija: Amazing feat... Hopefully i can achieve this by being able to write in igbo and yoruba simultaneously!

Nothing is impossible... cool

That would be impossible.. both hands will strangle each other before they even wrote one line grin grin
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by adexsimply(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
incredibly fantastic..means she could actually partition her brain..GOSH!! I really do need that

*designing magento apps*
*listening to music*
*thinking of my next mobile app*
*designing a mobile app*
ALL AT ONCE? I'll be damned!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by wonlasewonimi: 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
duh...I even type with both hands.
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Adanyebe(m): 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
Yes! I've watched that movie
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
wonlasewonimi: duh...I even type with both hands.

duh... can you type with both hands on two laptops at the same time? tongue
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by wakes: 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
with God, all things are possible! I am not surprised!!

Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by harlos: 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
This isn't ordinary, its extra-ordinary.
But how can dis be possible, i mean how will she concentrate on what she writing on the left and the right at the same time
Does she possess two brains
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
Please there's nothing there jor, I do it all the time *hides faces* its just I'm not ready for fame :p
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by adexsimply(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
Amaaskia: Please there's nothing there jor, I do it all the time *hides faces* its just I'm not ready for fame :p
of course you do..in your WILDEST dreams
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by jayskalet: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
wao, it is normal because am also using my both hands, wen i was a kid i grow up using my left hand, so as i went to live with my aunt in liberial she forced me to started using my right hands as a result of that i eventually ended up using both hands..
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
adexsimply: of course you do..in your WILDEST dreams

LoL jealousy ooo tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Ardedaryor(m): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
amazing undecided undecided undecided javascript:void(0);
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by eminex(m): 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
I dont think she can write wit both hands simultaneously except dat while writin wit one d oda hand wil b on pause or dat she has two brains. The brain can only transmit intellectual information 2 one hand at time 2 b penned down else d person writes jargons wit both hands simultaneously.
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by simdam500(m): 4:01am On Feb 23, 2013
China @ work. Again
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:24am On Feb 23, 2013
apocalypse: Anyone ever heard of Kim Peek ( the rain man ) , an autistic savant who could read both pages of a book ( the verso and recto ) at the same time. He would use his right eye to read the right side of the book while his left eye would read the left side of his book. Although she isn't a savant she comes pretty close to be called one.

Wow! For real? Somehow, dat sounds scary!
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Oyawuni(m): 4:49am On Feb 23, 2013
i cant help but to say
wow!
Its really incredible
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by labamo07(m): 8:19am On Feb 23, 2013
CrazyMan: No big deal...I can also do that...why do you think I'm called crazyman?

I even write with my foot as well. undecided
You are CRAZY indeed..........
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by sophiaskywalker(f): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2013
At least she is using her witch for something intelligent what do nigerian witch do apart frm killin dere own children n making other ppl poor
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Lekan155: 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
Cute cheesy
buh, na maka she use na, she fit use ballpoint,

& hw fast undecided
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2013
Mutation and genetic enhancement coupled with evolutional alteration in her system. Mordern science @ work!
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by adexsimply(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
Amaaskia:

LoL jealousy ooo tongue cheesy
JEALOUSY? why? when i can write with 2 pen in both hands tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) / Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse / My Bitter Exprience With Nipost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.