Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages (20341 Views)

Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To / Different Languages Of Saying ."thank You" / The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by vanstanzy(m): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2013
I ADMIRE THE LADYS' TALENT, SERIOUSLY. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2013
IT IS A MIRACLE!!! All Praise and Glory to BRUCE LEE and his beloved son Jackie Chan grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by thaoriginator: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2013
Na lie jawe, na photoshopundecided
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by BANGASOUP1: 10:15am On Feb 22, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: IT IS A MIRACLE!!! All Praise and Glory to BRUCE LEE and his beloved son Jackie Chan grin grin grin
who is Bruce LeE SIR?
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Babymiles(f): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2013
k2039: I have seen this before, professor Viru Shahastrabuddhe in 3 idiots wrote on the board with both hands at thesame time.

She is ambidextrous, I guess she will be extremely smart for her to multitask with both hands at the same time.
yeah right, the prof. writes with both hands on book and board.
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Olugbenger(m): 10:19am On Feb 22, 2013
i bet there is a NIGERIAN who can do better!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by 9jagobetta: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2013
CrazyMan: No big deal...I can also do that...why do you think I'm called crazyman?

I even write with my foot as well. undecided
Crazy indeed
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by BANGASOUP1: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2013
If na 9ja,dz kind tin happen,people 4 tk say d girl na winch.9ja i hail o.but wait o i neva fit get beta babe like dz xo?
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Emoticon: 10:35am On Feb 22, 2013
binger: Why always China?
Cos they're talented.
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Sike(m): 10:43am On Feb 22, 2013
[size=20]AWESOME[/size]
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 22, 2013
Emoticon:
Cos they're talented.
And other nations have citizens without talents? No,bro. It's cos they appreciate and advertise their own.
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by empero4luv: 10:45am On Feb 22, 2013
she is gifted
cheesy
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by babanne(m): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2013
Incredible!!! but I think it should be true. One of my colleagues during my polytechnic days could write with both hands but not simultaneously. When he write with both hands, you can not distinguish between the two handwriting.

But this chinese girl's case is sort of extraordinary. Writing with both hands at the same time and either one vertically and the other horizontal or in two different languages is nothing short of wizardry.
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by colombiana: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2013
Ah ah I knw ladies who speak ten diff foreign languages durin dat stuff xpecially wen its getin faster and harder
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by touchmehard: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2013
MEILYN: since last year and dis is making d frontpage nw....Anyway great ability sha

Pls who can help me with 2000naira in
ma Bank Account
in xchange of prayers and nd
blessings from God..... If interested u can add me on
facebook....www.facebook.com/ omokogi

Thou shalt not use the Name of The Lord in Vain. (one of the 10 commandments)

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by skykid86: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2013
D girls OS is android 7.9 jellybean sandwich ;DD girls OS is android 7.9 jellybean sandwich
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2013
Truly remarkable. . .

But I can't help but wonder: when she writes with both hands simultaneously, does she also look at both pieces of paper at the same time to monitor what she is writing simultaneously? So she 'dedicates' one eye each to the two papers? If so, na im be say she be winch true true.
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
I have seen something like that. But this one is really scary oo cos she will have to be able to separate her thoughts completely

More like she has got a dual core brain.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 22, 2013
Wow
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Ninilowo(m): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2013
novakid :
I'm not surprised she's chinese undecided undecided
It means she wont last grin
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Vivipop(f): 11:15am On Feb 22, 2013
Wow!!! This is amazing,I'v never seen anything of this sort before. The Chinese have a way of always being the best in mind blowing stuffs.
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by gemini35(m): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] 2 plt of land at aba road close to market juntion, portharcourt
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2013
Am not surprised, this can only happen in china or india.

Btw i can write with both legs at same time.
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Vincent41(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2013
Rocktation: Winch angry

for Naija we de write with pennis sef.
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by huninaija(f): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2013
Amazing feat... Hopefully i can achieve this by being able to write in igbo and yoruba simultaneously!

Nothing is impossible... cool
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 22, 2013
Vincent 4:

for Naija we de write with pennis sef.
You and who?
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Cutepie1(f): 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hmmm..... Amazin
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by victokafor(m): 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
practice makes perfection!!!! I can as well write with my feet and hands... na today...mccheeeww
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by usayab(m): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
We don ear
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by joshuaidibia(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
Can she use her right hand 2 write yoruba language ....#bizi body# me wey dey use ryt hand dy write english, left hand dy write pigeon,i no tok.
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by obask(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
Rocktation: Chen Siyuan, a young translator from Handan, China’s Hebei province, has the incredibly ability to write with both hands at the same time. Even more impressive is that fact that she can write vertically with one hand and horizontally with the other, or in two different languages.

In this age of technology, writing with both hands is not as valuable a skill as it once was, but that doesn’t make 24-year-old Chen Siyuan’s ability any less remarkable. This young English translator has been wowing onlookers with her amazing talent of writing with both hands simultaneously, in two different languages (Chinese and English). You’d be tempted to think this kind of unique capacity requires years of practice, but Chen says she discovered her ability completely by accident, during her high-school years. She was overwhelmed by the quantities of English homework, but found that she could complete respective tasks much faster by writing with both hands at the same time. ”When I was in high school, I unconsciously wrote with both hands while trying to finish my homework in a hurry,” Chen told People’s Daily Online. ”My classmates were curious and tried to imitate me, but none of them succeeded.”

http://www.odditycentral.com/news/remarkable-chinese-girl-can-write-with-both-hands-at-the-same-time-in-different-languages.html
binger: Why always China?
Rocktation: Chen Siyuan, a young translator from Handan, China’s Hebei province, has the incredibly ability to write with both hands at the same time. Even more impressive is that fact that she can write vertically with one hand and horizontally with the other, or in two different languages.

In this age of technology, writing with both hands is not as valuable a skill as it once was, but that doesn’t make 24-year-old Chen Siyuan’s ability any less remarkable. This young English translator has been wowing onlookers with her amazing talent of writing with both hands simultaneously, in two different languages (Chinese and English). You’d be tempted to think this kind of unique capacity requires years of practice, but Chen says she discovered her ability completely by accident, during her high-school years. She was overwhelmed by the quantities of English homework, but found that she could complete respective tasks much faster by writing with both hands at the same time. ”When I was in high school, I unconsciously wrote with both hands while trying to finish my homework in a hurry,” Chen told People’s Daily Online. ”My classmates were curious and tried to imitate me, but none of them succeeded.”

http://www.odditycentral.com/news/remarkable-chinese-girl-can-write-with-both-hands-at-the-same-time-in-different-languages.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Fascinating Images You Need To See. / Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking / Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.