Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! (11869 Views)

Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay / Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch / Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by loginname2011: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
THE LEFT BEHIND…..By Sis. Toun Praise

People in the Ark were singing and we learnt that Jesus was w/ them. We heard songs in the Ark. After that we heard the song of the LAMB. I saw myself fly in the air to meet Pastors and other Ministers of God saying Jesus had already arrived and the door had already closed. Many were saying, “No! no! no! How can He do that to us? How can we be left behind?
Again I saw the whole world gather together w/ no one remembering his wife, husband or children. There was pandemonium everywhere and people were agonizing, wailing and crying while many bemoaned, “So is real!” The tumult was so great that people’s tears were like blood. The ark was lifted up above the ground and Christians who were left behind demanded explanation why they were left behind from Jesus saying; “How can He do that to us? No let Him come and face us,” then I heard the Lord say “don’t worry, I’ll answer all of them.” Brethren, when the door of the Ark opened, what we saw inside the Ark was beyond description, the people singing in the Ark were decked w/ crown on their heads. The glory was so much that no one could go near them. The amazing thing was that they were all singing in one language. Another amazing thing was that they all looked like young people of the same age-no children, no old people either. Every one was about the same age but their faces differ from one another. The Lord stepped out of the Ark and released the video of the life of every one outside the Ark, one after the other as an explanation for why they were left behind. At the end of each person’s video, He asked “w/ this u want Me to put u in the Ark?”. No one could answer back as everybody condemned him or herself. Then, I asked the Lord, what happens to Christians, especially the Pastors working for U? He replied, “they were seemingly busy, working for Me but did not prepare their heart to meet w/ Me. What they did secretly in their lives was awful.”
Again, I asked the Lord, “why am I not there in the Ark?”. His response was that He placed me in the air to see 3 things. They’re:

1) The glory of the Ark and the occupants
2) The agony of Christians that’re left behind
3) To know how to cry out to God’s people to be prepared.

When the door of the Ark was shut back, I saw the whole world gather to wage war rather than repent. However, the Christians that were left behind protested and their blood was shed. They laid down their lives to be redeemed. I woke up and when I checked the time, it was 2:30 am.
…………………………………………………………………….
He then told me to tell Christians who care to go w/ Him at His appearing to put their houses in order and prepare. It was at this point that He gave me the description of how rapture’ll operate. According to the Lord, rapture’ll be an unexpected move just like 1 Cor. 15:52 has said. He further said that rapture’ll operate like a computerized machine that is programmed to sift Christians that’re w/out spot out of the earth. THESE’RE THOSE WHO WASHED THEIR GARMENTS REGULARLY IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB AND HAVE KEPT THE ORDINANCE OF GOD’S WILL IN THEIR LIVES.

The Lord said “let My people know that rapture has been programmed for RIGHTEOUSNESS and HOLINESS according to God’s standard which cannot be lowered because God stands for pure holiness. He further said “I heard some of u’re complaining and grumbling that MY STANDARD IS TOO HIGH. Don’t u know that to be a friend of the world is to identify urself as My enemy? My enemy’ll not’ve a share in My kingdom for they’ve their kingdom already. I see My church in the VALLEY OF DECISION, not willing to let go of worldly riches. U say u’ve enough teaching on holiness but deny ur garment the power of real holiness which has uncovered ur unclothedness before Me and now ur filthiness is protruding. Repent and renounce ur riches for My kingdom before I come to u unannounced. That is why I said to u to buy of Me gold tried in the fire of suffering so that u can be rich in the things concerning My kingdom,” says the Lord. MARANATHA
Come Lord Jesus!

Sis. Toun Praise
The Ten Virgins Ministries
2348091278087, 2348088468956
E-mail: tenvirginministries@gmail.com
(2005 – 2011)

Pls read the other revelational messages on my profile...Jesus Christ is Lord!!
God bless u
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by kabarancy(f): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2012
you are confusing us because u said ,he was killed by unidentified gunmen and u also said he was killed by islamists.so which oneamong the two are we to beleive responsible for killing him?my conclusion is that u dont know the actualperson responsible for killing but now u want to be heard on air.u decided to comlicate d whole thing by making such a wrong posting.please take noteof your mistake.thank you
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by fapcrook(m): 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
RIP man. Unto God we come, unto Him we shall return.
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by jimino(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2012
Weldon boko harams. If una dey kill only una pple, wahala no dey at all. More 72 virgins 2 d elbow of d BHs
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by sundaybam(m): 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
superior1: [size=14pt]You need no relaxation joints again, you have got a permanent relaxation
RIP[/size]

Who know where his going to rest. R.I.peace or R.I.fire.
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by preselect(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
I see a bright future for Nigeria "soon".
The rot in the country has started to affect the rich and elite.
We've seen kidnappings affecting families of ministers etc. now members of parliament are being assasinated.
Hope dey.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by ABsI1: 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2012
wales: He was not killed in a relaxation joint it was in front of his new house in hotoro quaters where he used go regularly. Alcohol and prostitution is banned by both the govt and the militant vigilantes in all parts of kano state and city except for sabon gari. We must avoid sensationalization in order to give a dog a bad name.
For the benefit of those who want to know Danladi neither drinks or smokes. He was known to be very religious and friendly to both his friends and foes. Also to say that militants killed him is not exactly right because so far no one knows who killed him, it could be anybody.

probably you shei?
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by ABsI1: 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2012
Goldenheart: but who said he commited suicide!!!
you
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by ABsI1: 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ikwere fist son: my frnd shut up.hm dy high alomo wit pork meat.boko men tidy am u dy hear dy drnk panadol
y are u a SUPER DUNCE?
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by ABsI1: 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2012
ANY-PEN :
and the 'madness' continues...
which one mad man?
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2012
Places where bikes are used to commit crime have not witnessed bans but in places where it helps the traffic, there is no hesitation to ban
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2012
They forgets that the bad laws they makes will fireback against them
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by zumbigbo(m): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2012
I see a bright future for Nigeria "soon".
The rot in the country has started to affect the rich and elite.
We've seen kidnappings affecting families of ministers etc. now members of parliament are being assasinated.
Hope dey.

My friend...Politicians will soon move all of their family abroad, Hausas will go to Saudi, Dubai...Yorubas for UK, Ghana...Igbos for Ghana, US.

Those left behind will be consumed in a spiralling vortex of violence as the criminals will fight over scare human resources.
Re: Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! by PrinceChibueze1(m): 4:11am On Dec 16, 2012
Safe journey bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Begins Rehabilitation Of NNPC Depot In Enugu / Reps Want Adeosun, Emefiele To Resign / Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.