Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,050 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Emmanuel uduaghan, Delta State Governor: Issele-uku Is In Dark. Do Something - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel uduaghan, Delta State Governor: Issele-uku Is In Dark. Do Something (770 Views)

Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award / Picture Of Delta State Governor, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan / Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel uduaghan, Delta State Governor: Issele-uku Is In Dark. Do Something by mike0007(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
I'm using this medium to call upon the governor of delta State in Nigeria, Governor Emmanuel uduaghan to look into issele-uku, a community in delta State who have been deny the privilege to enjoy electricity power. In 2012, the amount of time we have had light is not up to 20 Days. commercial activities in this city are run by generators. the phcn managing this area knows that this area had been forgotten and deny of electricity, so they have stop bringing electricity bill to this community because it is of no use seeing that their no electricity there.

I'm calling upon those in authority to look on this especially the governor of delta State, nigeria. i will not keep silence until there's improvement in the electricity supply to the community of issele-uku, aniocha north local govt. and the environs.

Pls, help look into this.
Re: Emmanuel uduaghan, Delta State Governor: Issele-uku Is In Dark. Do Something by Deduke(m): 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
James Ibori Governor Haba.. Una no get light no mean say u no dey current na..
Re: Emmanuel uduaghan, Delta State Governor: Issele-uku Is In Dark. Do Something by confusion247(m): 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
James Ibori serving jail terms in UK is now a governor in Delta State. This is the power of darkness.Darkness is so powerful that it can make you forget the name of your governor. Nigeria i hail
Re: Emmanuel uduaghan, Delta State Governor: Issele-uku Is In Dark. Do Something by fegflu: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
eyaaa shooooo..... na james ibori b delta governor. see o llol
Re: Emmanuel uduaghan, Delta State Governor: Issele-uku Is In Dark. Do Something by mike0007(m): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
confusion247: James Ibori serving jail terms in UK is now a governor in Delta State. This is the power of darkness.Darkness is so powerful that it can make you forget the name of your governor. Nigeria i hail
Abi now
Re: Emmanuel uduaghan, Delta State Governor: Issele-uku Is In Dark. Do Something by mike0007(m): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2012
no be james Ibori, na emmanuel uduaghan. current governor i Wan say. do you get that?

(1) (Reply)

The Cause Of Gov. Wada's Crash Opposite Salem University / Politicians And Corruption. / Amnesty And The Presidential Pardon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.