Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] (16948 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2012
For the past few weeks the Romance Section aka Love Arena has been HOT and BUSY. We're rounding up with this mega show.

Alright people, it's about to go down again. THE WOOING CHALLENGE - Ladies version (Season 2) Now reloaded!

We had a successful SEASON 1. You can check up the link here https://www.nairaland.com/1063877/32-beautiful-ladies-14-men

HOW IT WORKS
* A female participant will pick any man of her choice to be wooed.
* She earns herself a SLOT along with a fellow female participant as challenger.
* On the D-day (Fri. 21st) your slot will be announced then you type/post your wooing codes while the man to be wooed reads and pick a lady that broke his walls.

LADIES PLEASE NOTE
* Any guy you pick must be an active user of the romance section.
* If the guy picked isn't available that day, you will be auto re-sloted.
* You can do some "underground" research to properly woo your "man" or win his heart.
* Alloting SLOT is gonna be based on first-to-indicate.

THE AIMS
* Fun * Positive interaction * Increase of quality posts * Open mindedness * Attraction boost * Love connect * Intelligence and mind-power check

NOTE
All stunts here can be "pushed" only by personal decision of both parties.

So ladies, if you are BEAUTIFUL, got GAME, STYLE, CONFIDENCE and STUNTS to break and WIN any man's HEART, please GO AHEAD and PICK YOUR MAN

All my ladies, lets go!!!

UPDATE

LIST OF LADIES and their MEN
* Dyt to woo Skii
* ItsModella to woo Binger
* HumbledbYGrace to woo Obinoscopy

MORE TO BE ADDED, LADIES PICK YOUR MAN smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
Derail this thread like you did the other one and get banned! For how long, i truthfully do not know. If you want to find out, just derail. . .

And yes, this is a threat!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Sijo01(f): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
Was the previous one not a sucess @op?. I think i'v been away for too long
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by EzePromoe: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2012
sexkillz: Derail this thread like you did the other one and get banned! For how long, i truthfully do not know. If you want to find out, just derail. . .

And yes, this is a threat!
Action man has just spoken cheesy If ya thing long reach, derail the thread again angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2012
This is a female woo male competition and i would like it to remain so. If you are not interested in it, pls stay out! Take the lesbian talks to the sexuality section, create a nice thread and knock yourselves out.

I am not in the mood for empty talks and i would like to be taken seriously.

I come in peace until i am forced to do otherwise. . .

Do NOT derail this thread!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Flashaldrin(m): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Action man has just spoken cheesy If ya thing long reach, derail the thread again angry
you just did, i hope you get banned oo.
Btw as i asked in the other thread, who will woo me naa?? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
Y u hide my post? angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by EzePromoe: 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2012
Flash, your plan will never work. I will never be Sexkillz first victim.
@topic,
It will be a nice competition cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by 190theclown: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
ladies i believe i do not need to repeat myself

grab me for this woo0ing game and chew me like choco-milo
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sijo01: Was the previous one not a sucess @op?. I think i'v been away for too long
Sijo, the previous thread was massively derailed. Welcome back smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2012
LADIES PICK YOUR MAN, FEW MORE SLOTS smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Sijo01(f): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2012
D-Explorer:

Sijo, the previous thread was massively derailed. Welcome back smiley

too bad....tnx
lemi do some underground work n fish out a wooyee. *dnt wanna miss dis one*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by 190theclown: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
D EX

Abeg if no one chooses me, slot me anywhere
I don taya to talk abeg undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sijo01:

too bad....tnx
lemi do some underground work n fish out a wooyee. *dnt wanna miss dis one*
I'm looking out for that my lady smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2012
190-the-clown:
D EX

Abeg if no one chooses me, slot me anywhere
I don taya to talk abeg undecided
LOL. It's too early to be 'taya'. They will pick you trust me cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by EzePromoe: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2012
Let men from the hall of fame be listed out and ladies should pick their man and could pick anyone they wish who isn't in the list.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
Eze, can you read your post?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by EzePromoe: 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
ItsModella: Eze, can you read your post?
yea, any problem with that undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Sijo01(f): 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
*knocking on the door of Kunletiwoo's heart*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
Eze Promoe:
yea, any problem with that undecided
Thank goodness you changed the color cos I couldn't read anything you wrote.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by chronique(m): 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2012
Eze Promoe: Let men from the hall of fame be listed out and ladies should pick their man and could pick anyone they wish who isn't in the list.

PLS CHANGE DAT COLOUR BEFORE U SPOIL PPLE'S EYEZ.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by EzePromoe: 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2012
ItsModella:
Thank goodness you changed the color cos I couldn't read anything you wrote.
okay, just carrying out some colour-bloke experiment.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by EzePromoe: 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
chronique:

PLS CHANGE DAT COLOUR BEFORE U SPOIL PPLE'S EYEZ.
COULD THIS COLOUR SPOIL PEOPLE'S SIGHT
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by chronique(m): 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2012
Eze Promoe:
COULD THIS COLOUR SPOIL PEOPLE'S SIGHT

BETTER;BUT WHY NOT BLACK OR DEEP RED?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 12:03am On Dec 16, 2012
Sijo01: *knocking on the door of Kunletiwoo's heart*
smiley cheesy Your pick?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Sijo01(f): 7:27am On Dec 16, 2012
D-Explorer:

smiley cheesy Your pick?

yap babe.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by cyril83(m): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2012
Fresh thread?.....what happened to the previous thread?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
Sijo01: *knocking on the door of Kunletiwoo's heart*
Come in darling smiley **Door opens**
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
UPDATE
LIST OF LADIES and their MEN
* Dyt to woo Skii
* ItsModella to woo Binger
* HumbledbYGrace to woo Obinoscopy
* Sijo01 to woo Kunletiwoo

MORE TO BE ADDED, LADIES PICK YOUR MAN smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
This should be interesting. I missed the first season.

Let's see. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

During Sex Which Is Correct To Do (pix) / Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers / How To Be Independent In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.