Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick (29864 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by ijebabe: 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Hey Billy boy, you forgot to tell us if your shoes were Gucci or Prada. Also the brand of sunglasses you wore that day will be nice too.

No discussion about poor health care is complete without those very very important details.
Lord, help me keep a straight face, help me!!!!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by GEJPFOOD: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
omo_to_dun:
Abeg shut up. Healer ko, killer ni. God doesn't give a $hit about you guys; when will you realize that?

Do you know how many children who have cancer and are constantly suffering? Millions! If God doesn't give a $hit about them, why would He give a $hit about Ngozi?

Just two days ago, a mad man stormed a school in Connecticut and murdered 26 people(including 20 sweet 6 and 7 year old). Did God help them?

I am tired of fucktards who keep relying on a useless God. Ngozi needs money and quality healthcare, not God. If she doesn't get it, she will die.
YOU ARE THE MOST FURSTRATED, USELESS AND FOOLISH GUY I HAVE WITNESS IN THESE 21ST CENTURY! BINGOOO!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Charles1234: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
omo_to_dun:
Abeg shut up. Healer ko, killer ni. God doesn't give a $hit about you guys; when will you realize that?

Do you know how many children who have cancer and are constantly suffering? Millions! If God doesn't give a $hit about them, why would He give a $hit about Ngozi?

Just two days ago, a mad man stormed a school in Connecticut and murdered 26 people(including 20 sweet 6 and 7 year old). Did God help them?

I am tired of fucktards who keep relying on a useless God. Ngozi needs money and quality healthcare, not God. If she doesn't get it, she will die.
God Bless you brother,Nigerian will always be fool with this God that they don't even know.I was being fool many year ago with this issue but am happy in the past 3 years my Eyes are widely open ,no mother fucker will come in the name of preaching for me or telling me about a spirit ,i don't even have idea about...as earliar said Nigeria have hurrible health inssurrance policy and health system and this is why we keep on hearing of people dieing for headach and this next thing peopele will says is to blame witch or wizard...Nigeria should fixed their health system ,with a proper diagnosic system problem can be fixed or control before the illness become a in stages sicknes of whatever illness it is,without this then expect dead rate to rise in Nigerian..Leave God Alone and deal with the problem..Poverty is another reason people goes to church in such a large number ,this is crazy if Nigeria is an industrail Country,i believe nobody will leave his job on sunday and go to see one stupid mind games pastor telling then about God they don' even have idea about him...

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by vanstanzy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
Wishing her a speedy recovery! I still remember her in "Living in Bondage".
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by ujchief(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
Soo many bad news within the past 48 hrs. If a newbies enters Nl website and sees the frontpage., he would believe the site is just for tragedies alone.
From the kidnaping of the major's wife, to the US shooting, to obama weeping, to Hilary clinton fainting, to yakowa's death, to chime's supposed death, to Nkiru's kidnaping, to this sicknes. Never forgeting Gej's kneeling in the prescence of thousands just to get spiritual powers...
Now, can we get some jokes from the jokes section to the frontpage??
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Charles1234: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
GEJ & P.FOOD:

YOU ARE THE MOST FURSTRATED, USELESS AND FOOLISH GUY I HAVE WITNESS IN THESE 21ST CENTURY! BINGOOO!!!!
You are the one that is confused,he is saying the truth and you are here blaming him,tell me why haven't your situation changed with Nigerians as a whole as a country with the whole religions things you do still yet most than 70% as still living in poverty and struggles...European don't even goes to church even they are the one that introduce this stupid christianity to Nigerians but yet simple sense is working for them and their economy growing yet you troop to church ever sunday yet you are dieing like chicken and suffering like beggers in your country...Nigeria is a fail state and only sound minded leader will help us out ,Akwa Ibom is working because the leader there know what he is suppose to do,once your leader wake up from their sleep then Nigeria will be great again..
Travel outside this counrty and mention Nigeria and see the shock and fear in people face,I have travel alot in Europe and am not even in the country as of now,so i know what am saying...Nigeria Green passport mean Alert to the highest level to any counrty you travel ...Forget this God Nonsense and fixed your problem.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by blackbeau1(f): 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
I know its going to seem like I'm callous or something but what I don't understand is what they do with all the money they acquire from acting movies.the kind of money they see is the kind that the ordinary man dreams of and dats d same ordinary man that they are asking to contribute money. Let this be a lesson to all of us.when the going is good,save some money cuz you may not always have it that good. Anyway,Ngozi,get well soon.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by onyeego(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
black_beau: I know its going to seem like I'm callous or something but what I don't understand is what they do with all the money they acquire from acting movies.the kind of money they see is the kind that the ordinary man dreams of and dats d same ordinary man that they are asking to contribute money. Let this be a lesson to all of us.when the going is good,save some money cuz you may not always have it that good. Anyway,Ngozi,get well soon.
Girl, these people don't earn much, alot of them I know don't even own a car not to talk of a good house.
Let me not believe that you confuse the life they live on the screen with reality.
Just like someone has said they need help and our prayers.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by madamebebe(f): 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
Health is wealth. cry
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by BestmanNnamdi(m): 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
tellwsdom: Why is she sick?? sad
chai! Ije kpoms, ogadi ogadi kpokpo! Sorry, i pray God heals u!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by sportfeva(m): 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
big pastor: I am tired of fucktards who keep relying on a useless God. Ngozi needs money and quality healthcare, not God. If she doesn't get it, she will die.[/size][/font]

Bring the money give her now, Why you dey insult people.
what a statement. Calling God-the αll merciful what? God will surely judge you base on your intention in typing that statement and his magnificent knowledge. Seek God sincere forgiveness because if he should test you, ah you'll know this life you're feeling. Let's αll remember Ngozi in prayer. Miracles are happening. She need both prayers and finance to get back and feel lively. May God grant Ngozi good health and peace.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by chiboy1928(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
I was busy reading each and evryone's comment.let me contribute my own comment in terms of the religion aspect it pains mein my heart when I go to some churches,the pastor will be looking well feed,good looking dress nice,have a posh car,but most of is congregation are suffering,some are jobless,tattered,and they pastors never seem to care about how and what happening in the life of they members in terms of welfare,but wat most pastors do is to preach about prosperity and prosperity just because they no dis are what most of their members love t to hear,only few pastors preach about salvation and also talk about the welfare of they church members just few in these country,but majority of other pastors don't care about the welfare of they members,all they intrested is in preaching prosperity and exploiting they members in order for them to enrich themselves and they family.please we as a member and individual should always reason and tink properly I am not saying it bad to worship God but that doesn't mean we shouldn't work harder to become successful.they are a lot of pastors out they wit fake miracles and prophecy before u no they will exploit u and make u koboless all in the name of prosperity.hw will a pastor feel if is members are not well kept and u will be happy exploting them that means such person doesn't have human feeling or conscience it not done dat way,when ur members are happy and doing well u will also be happy and it will also attract the blessing of God to u.let not decive ourself with these bible oF a thing God never wish any one bad.please let be wise the way we handle issue involving God,take the white man for instance who introduce christianity to the black hw many of them worship God the way we do here yet they are prospering and God listen to them when they call on him.pls let not allow people fool us all in the name of the bible.concerning the case of ngozi I felt so bad that as an actress and also in these kind of condition she need not beg for money her colleagues in the movie industry are the ones dat Need to assist her now,but it unfair the way they abandon her this is to say u only no ur friend when u are in need and not when u have enough thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by nickelkid(m): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
omo_to_dun:

Dude, I sincerely wish God opens your eyes to see him. If you knew and understood God, you wouldn't open your mouth to utter such garbage

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by SURYSuri(f): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
bukalino:

Pete Eneh is not dead. He only had his leg amputated.
Abeg where are you commenting from. Sorry to tell you that pete Eneh of earth has died.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by opee1231(f): 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
val_dubem: Why is it only the male nolly-wood artists that re dying?
So she should die so u can celebrate....so u can add it to ur record..na wa o
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by slimyem: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
Desola: The only untribalistic ibo woman I know.

pele ngoshi baby. Jehovah ore airi aa wo e san, loruko Jesu!

Koko lara ota n le, koko lara e ma le.

Pele my dear.
....plus Rachael Oniga please!smiley
Ngozi will be well...i sincerely hope!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by slimyem: 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
omo_to_dun:

Thank you very much. I like how you have used careful method of reasoning and logic to arrive at this conclusion. Indeed, you are a very smart man.
I love reading your posts but your fonts sizes and style are not reader-friendly.
Please adjust.smiley

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Jogba(m): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
Techwriter: [size=15pt]WARNING:[/size]
If you are a celebrity or public figure, you better give your life to Christ. Death seem to have sworn to deal with actors/actresses and politicians this season. Getting saved and serious with God will help you build defense against death. But even if it happens you will be sure of your destination in paradise.
Check out the Roll Call this last quarter:
Enebeli Elebuwa-Actor(RIP)
Pete Eneh-Actor(RIP)
Patrick Yakowa-Kaduna Guvnor(RIP)
Mr. Danbaba Suntai-Taraba State Guvnor(in battle)
Sulivan Chime-Enugu govnor(not confirmed)

I'm I forgeting anybody?
yes... Azazi Andrew
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by AZeD1(m): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2012
Techwriter: [size=15pt]WARNING:[/size]
If you are a celebrity or public figure, you better give your life to Christ. Death seem to have sworn to deal with actors/actresses and politicians this season. Getting saved and serious with God will help you build defense against death. But even if it happens you will be sure of your destination in paradise.
Check out the Roll Call this last quarter:
Enebeli Elebuwa-Actor(RIP)
Pete Eneh-Actor(RIP)
Patrick Yakowa-Kaduna Guvnor(RIP)
Mr. Danbaba Suntai-Taraba State Guvnor(in battle)
Sulivan Chime-Enugu govnor(not confirmed)

I'm I forgeting anybody?

Dude use the brain God gave you. People die everyday.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by redsun(m): 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
grin grin grin

I can see why he calls himself a billionaire,he is full of it.I wonder if he is not one of the oppressors,without even being aware of it or he is just dreaming?

Sisi_Kill:

Hey Billy boy, you forgot to tell us if your shoes were Gucci or Prada. Also the brand of sunglasses you wore that day will be nice too.

No discussion about poor health care is complete without those very very important details.

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2012

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Macheus(m): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]

Oh Ancient of The days,the holy one of Israel,the I am that I am,the incomprehensible God, father please forgive him (omo_to_dun)for he doesn't know the gravity of that utterance! Thats all I can say. For your second thought; having acknowledged that Nigeria possess a very poor health care presently but keep in mind that there several prominent fellas that had passed on,this same folks are greatly capable financially and as well resides in first world with first-class health care but still they are no where to be found today.
That is to make you understand in a lay's term; Man can only treat but ONLY GOD heals and its takes GRACE&MERCY from him to obtain this.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by slimyem: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
omo_to_dun:

So many folks have complained about my font, so I have henceforth decided to hang my courier new font.

Thank you.
smileysmiley
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by mich2012: 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
Desola: The only untribalistic ibo woman I know.

pele ngoshi baby. Jehovah ore airi aa wo e san, loruko Jesu!

Koko lara ota n le, koko lara e ma le.

Pele my dear.

If you don't have anything to say, just fold ur pc or whatever device you are using and throw it into the lagoon. What has tribalism got to do with sickness?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Desola(f): 12:02am On Dec 17, 2012
Billyonaire: Lets face the facts; In this country people die every day from common causes, we are only aware of the celebrity because they are TV figures. This country has no clinic, no hospitals and not health centers. The last time I had toot-ache, I went to a private hospital in VI and it cost me N316,000 to replace a bad tooth. And they only attempted proceeding with the surgery quickly cos I drove in a nice truck and look princely. I often wonder what would have happened to me if I was on the other lower chain of the economy ecosystem, I guess people would have blamed witches and wizards. That being said, Nigeria needs to fix her electricity problems, then private players can set up hospitals, clinic and health centers. The thought of running businesses on generators sometimes can cause stroke and buying fuel all day for generators and cars can make any of these actors who wanna look good cos they are known names to get stroke.

kai! Jonny boy do well o. Not only do you get a laptop (abi e don upgrade you to a mac sef?) but e also gave you a nice truck to go with it? Kai! poor man dey suffer o. Awa money na im you go take do alhaji gold tooth for dentist.

E no go beta for you and your president all of you join!

No be una no let us enjoy basic amenities>

princely ko, princeton ni.

Awon akuri dede. angry

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Desola(f): 12:10am On Dec 17, 2012
mich2012:

If you don't have anything to say, just fold ur pc or whatever device you are using and throw it into the lagoon. What has tribalism got to do with sickness?

clearly, I had something to say and it is because I have said it; that you were able to reply to me, innit?

Does your brain work anti-clockwise?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by cosmatika(m): 12:35am On Dec 17, 2012
omo_to_dun:

God is all merciful? Seriously? What are you smoking? If he were all merciful, why did He let Hilter kill millions of his children? Why did He command for all the first born child of Egyptians to be slaughtered? Chei, what's wrong with your senses? Don't you fucktards have any sense at all? If He were merciful, let Him heal Ngozi na. Why even let her get sick in the first place?

Prayers don't work. Actions do!
Repeat this prayer after me, 'LORD JESUS, I COME TO YOU AS A HUMBLE SINNER, I BELIEVE THAT YOU DIED ON THE CROSS FOR ME, AND ON THE 3RD DAY YOU ROSE AGAIN FOR MY JUSTIFICATION. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I'M A SINNER, WASH ME THOROUGHLY WITH YOUR BLOOD. CANCEL MY NAME FROM THE BOOK OF DEATH, WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. GIVE ME THE GRACE AND POWER TO SIN NO MORE, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. GOD loves you and he doesnt want you to perish in ur sins. Go to any shop, buy a bible and look for a living church to worship. God bless U. Rmb, only the fool hath said IN HIS HEART, There is no God(psalm 14:1). But for you to utter it out, U need urgent mercy and repentance. Ppl dat did in d past, didn't live to testify. Ask d makers of the Titanic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluchi Onweagba With Her Sons / Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 / Admiral C4C: Nigerian Born Romanian Based Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.