Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47988 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2012
Man i almost missed the game....been a rather hectice last two days. Funnily enough, today that people return to work is my free day...so i get to play yoday. Yay! Hope i've not missed everything?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Ishilove: 8:52am On Dec 27, 2012
Cuddlemii: Here is the information again, I have pasted this like 10 times. People should learn to read!

When will you understand that Africans don't like to read?? grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Ishilove: 8:56am On Dec 27, 2012
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: Man i almost missed the game....been a rather hectice last two days. Funnily enough, today that people return to work is my free day...so i get to play yoday. Yay! Hope i've not missed everything?
Kaga baby, we are gonna be e-home wreckers today. Woohoo!!! cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2012
Ishilove:
Kaga baby, we are gonna be e-home wreckers today. Woohoo!!! cheesy

Hah, Ishi, i'm a married man o! Is it my home that's going to be wrecked?

*waiting with baseball bat for any potential home wreckers.....
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
Where are the actors for today?

Izukwu, where are you?

Also, scenario-1 crew, we await the completion of your deliveries.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by SimplySEA(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
dammytex: Where are the actors for today?

Izukwu, where are you?

Also, scenario-1 crew, we await the completion of your deliveries.
young man why ur blood de rush? No be scenario 3 u de? Me too de wait for Them o!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
SimplySEA:
young man why ur blood de rush? No be scenario 3 u de? Me too de wait for Them o!

For Scenario 3, its you, Dammytex and Belovedd
Not seen her around yet
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
TIME-TABLE FOR BATCH 2 - THE FINAL BATCH

SCENARIO 1:

Senbonzakura_kageyoshi - Roy
Nellyd - Blessing No show
Idowuogbo - Angela No show
delkuf - Henry No show
Date & Time: 27th of Dec, 2012 - Anytime from 12pm to 4pm
Venue:

SCENARIO 2:

MrBrownJAY - Husband
Tgirl4real - Wife
Ishilove - Mistress
Date & Time: 27th of Dec, 2012 - Anytime from 7pm to 8pm
Venue:

SCENARIO 3:

Dammytex - Playboy Fela
Belovedd - Atinuke OsobaNo show
SimplySEA - Playboy Temitayo
Date & Time: 27th of Dec, 2012 - Anytime from 12pm to 5pm
Venue:

SCENARIO 3:

JayKiss - Playboy Fela
Bolushalom - Atinuke Osoba
Mynd44 - Playboy Temitayo
Date & Time: 27th of Dec, 2012 -
Venue:

SCENARIO 4:

Sigmundfreud - Rufus Aromosele
Caracta - Alfreda James
Ihedinobi - Adamu Aliyu
Date & Time: Date & Time: 27th of Dec, 2012 - Anytime from 7pm to 8pm
Venue:
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
@alutacontinua, vescucci has already started playing on the other thread.
Thanks
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ishilove:
When will you understand that Africans don't like to read?? grin

Lolz, abi, me sef sometimes, I don't like to read. It's only natural.

Would you like to play Scenario 3? You will play with Dammytex and SimpleSEA. Have men fight over u wink
Your scenario 2 is at 7pm and I haven't seen MrbrownJAY.
You can still play your part as a mistress when your team mates are arnd.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hey guys sorry i joined late.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
lolz, adim2 is a vicious lover. Na wa O grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by sigmundfreud(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
Redmosquito:
oh! Sorry ooo! I misconstrued! sad sad
Rex Oedipus!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
where is adim2? looks lyk adim2 has gone for a walk. guess we've to wait till he cums back
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nellyd(f): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
Cuddlemii: TIME-TABLE FOR BATCH 2 - THE FINAL BATCH

SCENARIO 1:

Senbonzakura_kageyoshi - Roy
Nellyd - Blessing No show
Idowuogbo - Angela No show
delkuf - Henry No show
Date & Time: 27th of Dec, 2012 - Anytime from 12pm to 4pm
Venue:

SCENARIO 2:

MrBrownJAY - Husband
Tgirl4real - Wife
Ishilove - Mistress
Date & Time: 27th of Dec, 2012 - Anytime from 7pm to 8pm
Venue:

SCENARIO 3:

Dammytex - Playboy Fela
Belovedd - Atinuke OsobaNo show
SimplySEA - Playboy Temitayo
Date & Time: 27th of Dec, 2012 - Anytime from 12pm to 5pm
Venue:

SCENARIO 3:

JayKiss - Playboy Fela
Bolushalom - Atinuke Osoba
Mynd44 - Playboy Temitayo
Date & Time: 27th of Dec, 2012 -
Venue:

SCENARIO 4:

Sigmundfreud - Rufus Aromosele
Caracta - Alfreda James
Ihedinobi - Adamu Aliyu
Date & Time: Date & Time: 27th of Dec, 2012 - Anytime from 7pm to 8pm
Venue:
. I'm here now. I'm i late?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
My network was bad ooo but am back now
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nellyd(f): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
where are we playing and whats my role?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nellyd: where are we playing and whats my role?

Ok, sorry I thought you were not gonna make it
Welcome.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by vescucci(m): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
Lol. My scenario is a mess. It's too late now but I would have suggested a turn by turn basis for posting
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
vescucci: Lol. My scenario is a mess. It's too late now but I would have suggested a turn by turn basis for posting

U guys should come back here and coordinate yourselves if possible
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
ok i think, i better we post after each other. remember that this scene is suppose to be like a brawl scene. we are fight for her now.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
network was terrible #iblameMTN. my neighbour jes got back so I'm on his Swift wireless. have I missed ma game, eh cuddles?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nellyd(f): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Ok, sorry I thought you were not gonna make it
Welcome.
Thanks. Whats up?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
This scene between Alfreda, Rufus and Adamu looks like its gonna be a long scene.
The two men seem to be giving her different things that she needs individually.

Let's see sha..
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by vescucci(m): 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: ok i think, i better we post after each other. remember that this scene is suppose to be like a brawl scene. we are fight for her now.

Yeah. Let the cycle be Rufus -- Alfreda -- Adamu, unless it's a scene where they are separated and there are only two parties currently available as it is now for Adamu has left
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
vescucci:

Yeah. Let the cycle be Rufus -- Alfreda -- Adamu, unless it's a scene where they are separated and there are only two parties currently available as it is now for Adamu has left

vescucci, ur presence is needed now
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Everyone should please chill.
All participants should arrive from 6:30pm today to play their game
Anyone who is available then would be paired together
We are always missing participants from each team or when one set is around, the other group isn't around
This inconsistency has disorganized the whole process and there is nothing I can do about this
Today is the last day, we will make do with the participants available.
Thanks!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
I will join u guys later. With my new trick
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nellyd(f): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hope I'll be available when I'll be needed.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: I will join u guys later. With my new trick

don't go too far. looks lyk we've to finish dis 2day with dis cuddlemii's announcement. so, let's finish dis nd c who wins.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
alutacontinua:

don't go too far. looks lyk we've to finish dis 2day with dis cuddlemii's announcement. so, let's finish dis nd c who wins.

You have to finish the game in 40 mins and pick a winner or the real player in 40mins.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Tgirl4real(f): 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
vescucci: Lol. My scenario is a mess. It's too late now but I would have suggested a turn by turn basis for posting

Na wa o for lurve wantin tin o. Ur game neva end? tongue

Cuddle no vex. I know u have to hide dis. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (45) (Reply)

The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / Short Drama Script / The Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.