Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1262893 members, 1712058 topics. Date: Friday, 31 October 2014 at 11:16 PM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (17739 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by firestar(f): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
*Munches cucumber slices*
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
vescucci: Hmmn. When is this gonna kick off?

Suggestion: why not use 'playboy' instead of gigolo. Playboy is more diverse. Gigolo is specific; a jobless dunce who an older woman seeks pleasure in. A playboy may be a gigolo but a gigolo is not a playboy.

I've changed it to Playboy. I love the name gigolo though
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I've changed it to Playboy. I love the name gigolo though
Gigolo sounds so foreign to some of us

Playboy sounds perfect
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Gigolo sounds so foreign to some of us

Playboy sounds perfect

Yes!
I've changed it to playboy

2 Likes

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by vescucci(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2012
firestar: *Munches cucumber slices*

Ewww
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by vescucci(m): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I have changed it to Playboy. I love the name gigolo though

You can call me gigolo. Only you though
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
vescucci:

You can call me gigolo. Only you though

Lol,sure thing wink
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by CrazyMan(m): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2012
Viewing from the side lines...
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
When do we begin? *itchy*
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
Awww. Guess i'm late.

*sad face*
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
Caracta: Awww. Guess i'm late.

*sad face*

Lolz, no one is late.
You can participate too.
There is room for more females
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by firestar(f): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
vescucci:

Ewww

Se kosi?

***Forks a mouthful of crisp salad***
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
Wake me when the show is on
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by greedie1(f): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, no one is late.
You can participate too.
There is room for more females
i want to be a mistress grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Jaykizz(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
Interesting...when will the game officially start?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
Jaykizz: Interesting...when will the game officially start?

exactly. cheesy cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
gree-die:

i want to be a mistress grin

Lolz, ok, I can see ladies are up for the challenge
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
*Kails*:

exactly. cheesy cheesy

Married woman or mistress?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Redmosquito(m): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, ok, I can see ladies are up for the challenge
Why my name no dey there na?
Syde, thanks for the frontpage! I am so feeling high grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Redmosquito(m): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
Redmosquito:
Why my name no dey there na?
Syde, thanks for the frontpage! I am so feeling high grin grin grin grin grin
#Oh! Sorry! Just saw it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
Jaykizz: Interesting...when will the game officially start?

From Saturday, this weekend.
I think this will be more organized than the first one. Teams will play in turns
We still need more females though
U wanna play?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
firestar: *Munches cucumber slices*

Y is ya name not dia? U go fit the mistress part wella grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95:

You sef for fit any of the feminine roles.
There is this aura arnd u that we need for this exercise.
U for spice am
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by firestar(f): 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95:

There's no need. Let me sit and watch besides:
I NEVER share. cool
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
Cuddlemii:

You sef for fit any of the feminine roles.
There is this aura arnd u that we need for this exercise.
U for spice am
Nah...buh tnx 4 d invite..
*viewing mode activated*

firestar:

There's no need. Let me sit and watch besides:
I NEVER share. cool
*joins her with pop-corn in hand*
Abeg space dey dat ya side?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by firestar(f): 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95:
Nah...buh tnx 4 d invite..
*viewing mode activated*

*joins her with pop-corn in hand*
Abeg space dey dat ya side?

With BBQ sef. This na VVIP.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
firestar:

With BBQ sef. This na VVIP.

Nice..cool
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Ishilove: 8:56am On Dec 20, 2012
Firestar like food sha undecided
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Mynd44: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2012
Ishilove: Firestar like food sha undecided
that explains why I am growing fat
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 10:14am On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
that explains why I am growing fat
lol... How do you always manage to make ur self the subject of every post? grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Mynd44: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2012
Oahray: lol... How do you always manage to make ur self the subject of every post? grin
Stop derailing please
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd should appear on both married and playboy grin

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (44) (Reply)

Famous Books Of African Authors / Prisoners Of War / Sun Newspaper Vs Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 687
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.