Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. (28042 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / It’s A Miracle! Mad Woman Gets Instantly Healed After Being Hit By Vehicle / Woman, 62, Cured Of 30 Years Insanity After Being Hit By Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Bamz(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2012
R2bees: vanguard"man killed a mad man,claims he want to heal him".. The punch"man committed homicide in the name of healing mad man... No say i no warn u o

Haha... Dude's so funny!
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by GeneralGaricks: 7:56am On Dec 18, 2012
k2039: Congratulation on her restoration to sanity.

Who says accident is not necessary for break through, though in rear cases.

RARE
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by horlatami: 8:04am On Dec 18, 2012
Expect TB Joshua's prophetic Warriors to come and claim this miracle shortly i tire ooo undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by DollyParton1(f): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2012
babyosisi: The number of mad people in Ibadan in astounding
There are mad people everywhere you turn in that town perhaps more than any other town in Nigeria IMHO

Come Abeokuta, u go see enough mad people. They plenty like mad. You go think say na aro hospital overflow for Abeokuta street ni. E be like say na everyweek them dey deliver them ni.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:17am On Dec 18, 2012
This reminds me of tom and jerry, when tom got crazy and all that could heal him was a big blow to the head
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by ojjp: 8:23am On Dec 18, 2012
No wonder some white garment churches flog dem 4 deliverance. D accident might ve been so fatal 2 d demons inside her. lol. God is gud.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 18, 2012
Amazing miracles seen in the days of the apostles! Quite amazing! Thank you Jesus
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by k2039: 8:29am On Dec 18, 2012
General Garicks:

RARE
Thanks for the correction, I just saw th error.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 18, 2012
AB$I:
i pray to God to divinely send a trailer to hit and cure you of your insanity-Amen
chai..Make una see wetin ganja and igbo dey cause
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by umar745(m): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2012
k2039: Congratulation on her restoration to sanity.

Who says accident is not necessary for break through, though in rear cases.
Oga it is rare not rear
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Wendyslim(f): 8:42am On Dec 18, 2012
GOD is great.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by luluosas(m): 9:00am On Dec 18, 2012
Glory be to God for this miraculous healing.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Clemzy16(m): 9:14am On Dec 18, 2012
Hun! What a funny way to become whole. Well in this case there are two things involved. It's either the woman became mad by a car accident or she was never mad in the first place.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by paparazzi1987(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2012
why do We all attach good things to miracle and bad things to the devil?.
what simply happens is that;
Immediately she hither head on the ground, The caragatlian tube that transfer fluidoic fluid to her brain
suddenly Shutdown the antiGamic virolia that has contaminated her saniaty medular marikoko, an later refresh
the nukia braniac.....to be continued

prof of Ontomagosakakimanagorialaian
university of SantaXmaxianala,
Nigeria. grin
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by johndavid1(m): 9:42am On Dec 18, 2012
emmysenior: She said "thank you God" God is truely worthy to be glorified. Thank you Jesus christ.
Yes ooo Jesus christ is good all the time oo
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by hagma37yahoocom: 9:50am On Dec 18, 2012
emmysenior: why would you insult me? Did u actually see the quotation marks at all? I guess ur fruit has shown whom you really are. I'd rather you go back to school again, if at all you once had a formal education. Your spelling and punctuating skills tells it all. Id.iot!
Ode! Dey speak english wey you know pass for secondary school. If na lie scan your first ever SSCE result and post it here. I dont need to be formal on a thread of a Mad woman got heal.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by johndavid1(m): 9:51am On Dec 18, 2012
paparazzi1987: why do We all attach good things to miracle and bad things to the devil?.
Immediately she hither head on the ground, The caragatlian tube that transfer fluidoic fluid to her brain
suddenly Shutdown the antiGamic virolia that has contaminated her saniaty medular marikoko, an later refresh

Nigeria. grin
E b lyk the insanity dun transfer frm the the woman enter u undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by ogaju007(m): 10:05am On Dec 18, 2012
Hmmn Typical... Yet again it's a Miracle says the lot of people on here. What is wrong with the black mind of trying to find out (How, Why) is there something we can learn from this occurence that can help save other Mad people? hmmmn Myopic we are indeed....
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by sucezTP(f): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2012
greatgod2012: Awesomeness of God.
A wonderful God who can bring good out of bad, and surplus from emptiness.

Kabiyesi Re Olorun!
I reference you!

Yeah, he is indeed a great God!
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Gfrey6(m): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2012
paparazzi1987: why do We all attach good things to miracle and bad things to the devil?.

Nigeria. grin
Please what is your body temperature?
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by dahcom: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2012
Teenage Money: My papa get motorr, and e get mad woman wey dey disturb for my area bad bad...

What next

go hit am orí e a pé
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by PrinceDudu(m): 10:56am On Dec 18, 2012

Nigeria. grin

Na Airplane go fit your own case grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by xrazzy(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

Come Abeokuta, u go see enough mad people. They plenty like mad. You go think say na aro hospital overflow for Abeokuta street ni. E be like say na everyweek them dey deliver them ni.
walahi Okene is the headquarter of mad people. In Okene, u go see mad man wey dey fall in love with a fellow mad woman and the two of them will be playing romeo and juliet in a madistic manner on the street
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by unclenna(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2012
Fatdon: As she raised the sponge above her head, she said[b] “Thank you God”[/b] in Yoruba Language. Instantly, she regained her sanity and whatever question was posed to her, she answered accurately!
GOD the great healer. Madness na bad thing oh....See how clean and beautiful she looks now.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by nonesense: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2012
Dangote don dey train graduates to cure more mad Nigerians
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
Tank God o.wat a 1daful miracle!! I dnt tink its d accident dat healed her,God jx decided 2 visit ha and show his mighty works in her life.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Dranatomy: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
Dats activation of stagnant neuronal energy Chi on her nervous system...Same happens in acupuncturing were inserted needles cause entropy, excitations, and subsequent correction or modifications of cells in the affected areas.... Her madness was due to acute depression ....All the same, i thank God for causing things to happen to her so dat something can happen.....Lucky her!...Never u hit a mad man down o pls
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by katolistic(m): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
R2bees: Govt should gather all the mad people in 9ja and hit them with trailer, am sure they will regain there senses.. Anyway thank God shaa

Una no go killl me with laughter oh.hahahahahahah grin
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
I thank God for His miracoulous healing!
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
katolistic:

Una no go killl me with laughter oh.hahahahahahah grin
and after that any one wey prove stubborn, we go hang am for air and use plane crash the person, him go regain his senses sharperly
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by k2039: 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
umar745: Oga it is rare not rear
Thanks.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:

Ode! Dey speak english wey you know pass for secondary school. If na lie scan your first ever SSCE result and post it here. I dont need to be formal on a thread of a Mad woman got heal.
I think it's high time I stopped trading words with a sensless miscreant like you. V.u.l.t.u.r.e.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise / Can A Girl Get Pregnant During Her Period? / Delta Woman Refuses To Take Her Daughter Without Anus For Surgery. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.