Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. (28038 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / It’s A Miracle! Mad Woman Gets Instantly Healed After Being Hit By Vehicle / Woman, 62, Cured Of 30 Years Insanity After Being Hit By Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Donsacalypse: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:

olodo she said thank you God. You said thank you jesus, abi jesus don become God again.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by basmong: 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
TB oya?
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Amoshie(m): 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
She said thank u God not thank you jesus, she is not worshipn jesus n its not jesus dat healed her so take note.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Sirmee(m): 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
d driver of d car dat hit d mad woman is a MoG, u know anointing over flowing
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by miky(m): 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
Very stup!d story.. Madness or mental disorder is caused by variety of factors.. Either through prions which are proteins on brain cells, misfiring of neurons, bipolar nature of synaptic axons, or messed up regulations of hormones.. You can't just hit someone and think these things will go away, or next time u have malaria stand in front of a car..

Reminds me of that stupid reasoning by some South Africans that if u have HiV you should rqpe a young virgin girl, SMH Africans!!!

God gave us freewill, the ability to do as we please... It's why millions of Africans were killed,butchered, and thrown off ships on their journey to d new world, and nothing happened ( no thunder, or similar stuff).. God didn't save those Africans so stop relying on him to save u from things that's only alienated to this part of the world..

If u guys really want to help, raise a donation send her for the proper diagnosis she could be put on Prozac or one of its generics;; or better yet keep shouting Hallelujah and God's name like y'all always do!!

P.s:: I hope the guy who hit her was arrested
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by daylae(m): 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
Thank God for her healing!
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by claremont(m): 12:09am On Dec 18, 2012
Fatdon: she said “Thank you God” in Yoruba Language. Instantly, she regained her sanity and whatever question was posed to her, she answered accurately!
All the mad people in Nigeria should then be forced to say 'thank you God' in Yoruba so they can get their healing. That was what healed this lady apparently. grin
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 18, 2012
miky: Very stup!d story.. Madness or mental disorder is caused by variety of factors.. Either through prions which are proteins on brain cells, misfiring of neurons, bipolar nature of synaptic axons, or messed up regulations of hormones.. You can't just hit someone and think these things will go away, or next time u have malaria stand in front of a car..

Reminds me of that stupid reasoning by some South Africans that if u have HiV you should rqpe a young virgin girl, SMH Africans!!!

God gave us freewill, the ability to do as we please... It's why millions of Africans were killed,butchered, and thrown off ships on their journey to d new world, and nothing happened ( no thunder, or similar stuff).. God didn't save those Africans so stop relying on him to save u from things that's only alienated to this part of the world..

If u guys really want to help, raise a donation send her for the proper diagnosis she could be put on Prozac or one of its generics;; or better yet keep shouting Hallelujah and God's name like y'all always do!!

P.s:: I hope the guy who hit her was arrested

The most sensible response to this issue.

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 18, 2012
Siena:

The most sensible response to this issue.

Hi stranger
How the family dem
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Harysyn(m): 12:56am On Dec 18, 2012
No go kill person oh
Clerverly:
That reminds me, there is one notorious mad man around my area who will surely get this miracle treatment from me today. I will hit him violently and obverse him for a while, then come back and report it to Nairaland. And if it works...Lagos will be rid of mad people by tomorrow's evening tongue
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Harysyn(m): 12:58am On Dec 18, 2012
grin[color=#006600][/color]Mek una no go kil persön oh
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 18, 2012
babyosisi:
Hi stranger
How the family dem

Hey sis! We're doing great, thanks. I gave you a shout out in another thread, hope you and the family are doing great. cool
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by NovusHomo(m): 1:21am On Dec 18, 2012
babyosisi: The number of mad people in Ibadan in astounding
There are mad people everywhere you turn in that town perhaps more than any other town in Nigeria IMHO

You are right. I guess it has to do with the accomodating nature of the Ibadans. One hears sometimes about "mad" people being deported to their state/town of origin. Since they are deemed insane, one wonders how they knew their state/town of origin.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by NovusHomo(m): 1:23am On Dec 18, 2012
ghettodreamz: Praise the Lord..

The LORD is good.

All the TIME...

Hallelujah...Hallelujah. Hallelujah!!!

Another one from Ibadan, abi? Wey the trailer nnah?. She needs healing. Or a dikc. Freakin' hor!

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by NovusHomo(m): 1:26am On Dec 18, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:

olodo she said thank you God. You said thank you jesus, abi jesus don become God again.

I wonder. Who be son of elephant killer in the presence of a killer of human beings?. This people and jesu sef!
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by sambos994(m): 2:27am On Dec 18, 2012
Can we hit our so-called politicians with cars?
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by ektbear: 4:04am On Dec 18, 2012
One very hot slap from me is another way to cure mental illness
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Gfrey6(m): 4:09am On Dec 18, 2012
R2bees: Govt should gather all the mad people in 9ja and hit them with trailer, am sure they will regain there senses.. Anyway thank God shaa
even the govt themself need to be hit by trailer like gov.Jang,he's own is chronic
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by ABsI1: 4:53am On Dec 18, 2012
R2bees: Govt should gather all the mad people in 9ja and hit them with trailer, am sure they will regain there senses.. Anyway thank God shaa
i pray to God to divinely send a trailer to hit and cure you of your insanity-Amen
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Burger01(m): 5:49am On Dec 18, 2012
Lolllll. You expressed my thoughts man. Well, thank God for her sanity..
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Burger01(m): 5:52am On Dec 18, 2012
Clerverly:
That reminds me, there is one notorious mad man around my area who will surely get this miracle treatment from me today. I will hit him violently and obverse him for a while, then come back and report it to Nairaland. And if it works...Lagos will be rid of mad people by tomorrow's evening tongue
Loll.. Bros, no go commit murder. I beg leave him for God to heal... And maybe we embark on this approach as a kind of study research. But this could be dangerous study research.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by oroscoo(m): 6:22am On Dec 18, 2012
tank God dat am stil a learner.all those mad men n women must surely get their healing 2day n it shall b permanent wt them in Jesus name....amen.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by hollypagan: 6:37am On Dec 18, 2012
I want hit all nairalanders with my truck to know wether they will regain their sences
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by agog: 6:38am On Dec 18, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:

Jesus is God, please.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by gulfer: 6:43am On Dec 18, 2012
Very soon one fake pastor go claim the miraculous act as being from him.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by femliany(m): 7:14am On Dec 18, 2012
I dey laugh ooo
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by tombeh(m): 7:33am On Dec 18, 2012
May jah be praise. shocked
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Garbson: 7:35am On Dec 18, 2012
It's God's doing n it's marvelous in our sight, therefore I say thank you Jesus.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Cupidkc(m): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2012
Strange! Thank God for healing her...
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by timmy7(m): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2012
tongue
Ogoni militant: Please where is Damon River located? This must be another river Jordan
if na play make you stop am o, dem talk say motor jam somebody and she regained her senses ,you come dey talk of river jordan. River jordan ko river michael ni tongue
Ogoni militant: Please where is Damon River located? This must be another river Jordan
if na play make you stop am o, dem talk say motor jam somebody and she regained her senses ,you come dey talk of river jordan. River jordan ko river michael ni

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by 5much(m): 7:46am On Dec 18, 2012
God is indeed great. at d mention of His name, insanity must disappear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise / Can A Girl Get Pregnant During Her Period? / Delta Woman Refuses To Take Her Daughter Without Anus For Surgery. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.