Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. (28041 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / It’s A Miracle! Mad Woman Gets Instantly Healed After Being Hit By Vehicle / Woman, 62, Cured Of 30 Years Insanity After Being Hit By Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
salam001: Some nairalanders would need this miracle too,you know yourselfs
yes you
u mean dis fool. agbari socket:
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by seedord247(m): 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2012
yes you

Mad pple plenty for nairaland i swear.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by inpeace: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
jimino: So d cure 4 mad person don come out. Goodluck 2 all d drivers wer wan try am bt if u kil person, anoda person go kil u o.
definately, some nairalanaders need to be hit to rehgain their senses
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by kunletech: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
In accord to the Holy book quote, In any condition, give thanks to God.
She followed the simple instruction unconsciously at the right place, and at the right time, and she received her miracle.
Glory be to God almighty.

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by chessguru1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: Dark Lord! A madwoman has just recovered after she was hit by a car!
Hades: Wow! Good Development! Have Nigerians pushed GEJ to the middle of the street yet?!
Minion: Ummmm......No! I think they are not sure whether to hit him with a bike or trailer!
buhaha seriously ur creativity is out of dis world

3 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by ghettodreamz(m): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
Praise the Lord..

The LORD is good.

All the TIME...

Hallelujah...Hallelujah. Hallelujah!!!

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by pastie(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
yes you

you no well at all grin
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by TableLeg(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
Jheeze ..... shocked
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
Glory be to shango, osun, ogun, olokun and all the orishas.
who says the gods are dead? cheesy
The gods are hiding in Ibadan eating amala and ewedu.

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:

olodo she said thank you God. You said thank you jesus, abi jesus don become God again.
why would you insult me? Did u actually see the quotation marks at all? I guess ur fruit has shown whom you really are. I'd rather you go back to school again, if at all you once had a formal education. Your spelling and punctuating skills tells it all. Id.iot!

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by skyfall: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
Na dat 1 dem dey call SHOCK THERAPY grin

3 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by caesaraba(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: Dark Lord! A madwoman has just recovered after she was hit by a car!
Hades: Wow! Good Development! Have Nigerians pushed GEJ to the middle of the street yet?!
Minion: Ummmm......No! I think they are not sure whether to hit him with a bike or trailer!

Hahahahahaha! Now my night's made grin

2 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by valicious1(m): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
Clerverly: Expect TB Joshua's prophetic Warriors to come and claim this miracle shortly grin grin grin
Maybe na T.B joshua bin de drive d car wey hit am.

2 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by yuzedo: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2012
R2bees: Govt should gather all the mad people in 9ja and hit them with trailer, am sure they will regain there senses.. Anyway thank God shaa

grin
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by LesbianBoy(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2012
Some (MAD) nairalanders seriously need to be HIT by that car too! lipsrsealed
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by klax(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2012
Seun Osewa!Seun Osewa!! Seun Osewa!!! How many times do I called you Pls do you have a car or even a Tipper or Truck? Some people in Nairaland need your help.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
babyosisi: The number of mad people in Ibadan in astounding
There are mad people everywhere you turn in that town perhaps more than any other town in Nigeria IMHO

Sis! Where have you been? shocked Welcome back! cool
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by ektbear: 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
R2bees: Govt should gather all the mad people in 9ja and hit them with trailer, am sure they will regain there senses.. Anyway thank God shaa

grin grin grin
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
What a way to end the year for this woman, who said only bad things happen in naija, you have been proven wrong. May restoration multiply in our country in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Coldfaya(m): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
There are mad people everywhere you turn in that town perhaps more than any other town in Nigeria IMHO

U never go Warri na y u d yarn.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Lovine: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
Expect TB Joshua's prophetic Warriors to come and claim this miracle shortly
Yes because TB Joshua is your enemy, so you believed the car that ran on her cured her? So why is it impossible to believe what God can use a prophet to do? I am sorry for you because you will only see light with a palm oil lamp

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by kagari: 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
Fank God last to comment

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by FindOut(m): 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
I'd read this on informationnigeria earlier tonight but i still decided to click on the topic coz i knew I'll definitely see some hilarious comments. I've not been disappointed so far.lol

& then, i don't mean to be a grammar nazi but mehnnn, some people are murdering English on this thread o shocked. Ok, Ok, I accept some are typos........some, not all tongue .
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Lovine: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2012

You are right because only trailer running over them can open their understanding to believe that God can use someone to heal, bless, etc. So tippers should run on them
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
Cold faya:

U never go Warri na y u d yarn.

Ibadan naaahhhhh, I will give it to warri
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by dokunbam(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
The head correct sharp sharp. no be small thing make car hit someone, if u no die your head go correct straight. Na miracle car be that. Is the car arrested so as to save other mad pple ooo?t
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by charlsecy4(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
Áll I could say is, "All Praises Unto Jehovah, the Living, Merciful GOD."

I once heard of a man who had stroke. He was being driven to a hospital when they were attacked by armed robbers. They forcefully pulled him out of the car, and he lost his paralysis, and regained his health. Thank you Jesus Christ!

2 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by garrix8: 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2012

Damn.....

2 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by kutchs: 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
Gaskiya bees u no well.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by tuhits(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:

olodo she said thank you God. You said thank you jesus, abi jesus don become God again.

Oooseee
Didirin,she said thank you GOD. You said thank you jesus,abi jesus don become GOD again niii
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by eklassical(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
come whr i dey serve for imo st8 to see multifarious mad pple..them many o..
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by dnawah(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:

jesus na God o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise / Can A Girl Get Pregnant During Her Period? / Delta Woman Refuses To Take Her Daughter Without Anus For Surgery. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.