Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death (15521 Views)

Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) / Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by lekanolas: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
The wife of President Goodluck Jonathan broke down in tears today at Kaduna State Government House over the death of Governor Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa .

Mrs Jonathan said the late governor was a true patriot who was devoted to the welfare of his people.

In her condolence message, Mrs Jonathan commented, “Our dearly beloved Governor Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa, we received with rude shock news of your sudden and painful departure. We, however, give God praise that you lived a worthy life full of honour and integrity. We are also gladdened that you were a true patriot who was devoted to the welfare of your people without respect for the divides and differences. Our prayers is that God, almighty will receive you into His peace and grant your sweet repose”

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/patience-jonathan-weeps-over-yakowas-death/
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
Oh So So Sad.That's a mothers heart for you there.This is what is expected from our First Lady at this crucial time,kudos PJ. Meanwhile,did she make that comment by herself or na Abati dem write am? Well, I am the first to sadly comment.
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by garrix8: 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
She should remember to weep also for the thousands who have died due to her husband's ineptitude and corruption....

Nansense..

24 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Itoroetti(m): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
I pity those that celebrated his dead.dead is meal which all men of all race must eat one day.it is a universal food.not like amala,afang,ewedu,etc.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Callotti: 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
Hmmmmmmm!
I am sure she is remembering her own 'trip' to Germany. . .
This life is like a coin. . . the side the world sees and the side only a person knows and no other!

Private thoughts!
A time for sober reflection.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Tolexander: 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
patience why weeping for a man that rather kill himself than commiting suicide? Hence b glad though he died but his manhood lives on.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
i hope she didnt misyarn by saying "my fellow widows". i know say that woman sabi fall pesin hand for public.
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Willy7(m): 1:13am On Dec 18, 2012
Callotti: Hmmmmmmm!
I am sure she is remembering her own 'trip' to Germany. . .
This life is like a coin. . . the side the world sees and the side only a person knows but no other!

Private thoughts!
A time for sober reflection.
I'm sorry to say this,this is the very first time i'm reading a sensible,matured and intelligent comment from you ever since i started seeing ur comments on nairaland.I had to go up again to check d poster,just to be sure.I mean no disrespect though.You are on point in ur comment.Only if they really have time for sober reflections.One love

16 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by redsun(m): 1:17am On Dec 18, 2012
There is no big deal about a typical nigerian woman for the matter,weeping.They are mostly cry cry babies,even the men.Especially when it is got to with death.

They weep for their own helplessness.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by manny4life(m): 1:19am On Dec 18, 2012
berem: i hope she didnt misyarn by saying "my fellow widows". i know say that woman sabi fall pesin hand for public.

That was my initial concern prior to opening the thread.

Actually her speech wasn't that bad, although it could been rewritten sweeter and nicer but it looks good so far.

Our prayers is that God, almighty will receive you into His peace and grant your sweet repose”

Amen
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 18, 2012
LET HER WEEP OVER DEEZ NUTZ

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Slyr0x: 1:30am On Dec 18, 2012
Patience Jonathan Weeps??

Was she trying to act an Obama?
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by phoneport(m): 1:40am On Dec 18, 2012
For once let us use this case to do a little reflection about our lives.
We are all but a candle in the wind and know that death is only a transition from a lesser plane to a higher plane.

Leave Patience alone and think about own life

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by toluxa1(m): 1:44am On Dec 18, 2012
Willy7: I'm sorry to say this,this is the very first time i'm reading a sensible,matured and intelligent comment from you ever since i started seeing ur comments on nairaland.I had to go up again to check d poster,just to be sure.I mean no disrespect though.You are on point in ur comment.Only if they really have time for sober reflections.One love

See insult with style cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by kourhage: 1:52am On Dec 18, 2012
Willy7: I'm sorry to say this,this is the very first time i'm reading a sensible,matured and intelligent comment from you ever since i started seeing ur comments on nairaland.I had to go up again to check d poster,just to be sure.I mean no disrespect though.You are on point in ur comment.Only if they really have time for sober reflections.One love

My brother they do. Except that their conscience no longer pricks them. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Nwankwopeter: 1:57am On Dec 18, 2012
God please come to our aid
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by airmark(m): 2:16am On Dec 18, 2012
There have been many blood-letting on our lands. Nigeria needs spiritual cleansing. God help us.
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Chaoga: 2:20am On Dec 18, 2012
And is there anything special about a woman weeping over someone's death?
Ok Patience Jonathan weeps...shortest verse in the bible.
Why do I have the feeling that it's all publicity stunt?
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by ortopazz(m): 2:32am On Dec 18, 2012
Its really sad this one, I mean one looks back and really Appreciate God for his infinite mercies, almost lost a dear one first week of December and when I went through how devastating it would have been, then I look at Yakowaz death and Am like, it just happens in a snap, yea Patience cried, owing to this death atleast thats what I want to believe, it pricked her somewhere, that whether or not u fly via jet, shuttle or paperplane, we are all humans and can meet our end anyday, it so painful. R.I.P Yakowa

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by ballabriggs: 2:36am On Dec 18, 2012

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by seedord247(m): 2:45am On Dec 18, 2012
Who cares?
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 18, 2012
Lmao @ rude shock grin• sounds like Aunt Pat took some English classes in Frankfurt.

btw isn't that the kind of glasses made for blind folks?

RIP whoever d fucck he was.
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by dopeJemi: 3:28am On Dec 18, 2012
SeriousLy!

I realLy don't get d reason y dis is on d front page n y its even a Topic, she cried, so Forking what, didn't others Cry, y r deir names not on d front page? So 4 sum1 2 cry over ones death is nau very important, or is it dat first Ladies Don't Cry?
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by greatgod2012(f): 4:11am On Dec 18, 2012
Eeya!
Just remember that, this is exactly how someone else will weep whenever you are gone, so lets all prepare, all of us are dying,btw, only that we dont know who is next, but, definately, its another person's turn.
May God help us to always be prepared.
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Muslaw(m): 4:19am On Dec 18, 2012
I see crocodile tears... I pray FG doesn't know a have a hand in the crash.
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Muslaw(m): 4:20am On Dec 18, 2012
I see crocodile tears... I pray FG doesn't have a hand in the crash.
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Lbrasi: 4:22am On Dec 18, 2012
Madam first lady help us weep for Nigeria too...Your husband is about to kill Nigeria.
Nigeria is wailing and in agony.
Help save Nigeria ma.

RIP Patrick Yakowa.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by sentoms: 4:30am On Dec 18, 2012
;DLooking at the pics , I beg who is the widow? Cos Patience black attire black pass the widow own gon. Senior Special adviser on fashion must make sure this does not occur again. Is that clear?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by ABsI1: 4:39am On Dec 18, 2012
garri (x8):
She should remember to weep also for the thousands who have died due to her husband's ineptitude and corruption....

Nansense..
and for your stupidity as well

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by baslone: 5:15am On Dec 18, 2012
AB$I:
and for your stupidity as well

And the innocent souls taken during the subsidy protest.
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by philips70(m): 5:45am On Dec 18, 2012
Kamanda: Oh So So Sad.That's a mothers heart for you there.Meanwhile,did she make that comment herself or na press release? Well, I am the first to sadly comment.

No, you are the first to foolishly comment. Baby Nairalander

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fiscal Sustainability Rankings Of The States In Nigeria By Budgit / Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati / Any PDP Candidate Can Defeat Buhari — Turaki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.