Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies (7004 Views)

Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by perilioustime: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2012
Take a look at some ladies and tell me what type of home they come from?

Sagging pants without any underwear, why would someone in their right minds do this?

Stakeholders in the cultural sector have identified indecent exposure of the body, especially amongst the youths as one of the causes of the incessant cases of rape and sexual harassments across the country.

The Permanent Secretary of the ministry of Tourism, Culture and National Orientation, Alhaji Bello Ozigi, lamented that, "it is now a common sight to see youths either shabbily or offensively dressed on the street, where sensitive parts of the body are exposed, this is 'un-Nigerian and serious affront on our sense of morality and decency."

According to him, "Most irritating is the prevailing trend among our youths who expose themselves, clad in dresses that reveal the essentials: boobs, buttocks, backs and hips.

SATAN KNEW WHAT IS DOING. THIS DRESSING ALONE CAN LEAD INNOCENT SOUL TO HELL.

BREAK MANY MARRAGES
MANY PEACEFUL HOME
FALLING MANY PASTORS
INCREASE MANY BAD ACT IN THE WORLD

PLEASE, WHEN AT LEAST 10 MEN SEE THESE PEOPLE, AT LEAST 8 PEOPLE WILL TURN BACK TO WATCH

BUT WHENEVER THESE WOMEN DRESS IN A DECENT WAY ONLY AT MOST TWO PEOPLE WILL TURN BACK TO WATCH

MANY INNOCENT SOUL HAS FALL IN HELL ALL JUST BECAUSE OF THESE WOMEN

BELIVE OR NOT, MOST OF THEM ARE FROM THE DEMONIC WORLD

SATAN INTRODUCE THIS TYPE OF WEARS INORDER TO EARN MORE CANDIDATE

The common sights on our street are boys and girls wearing skirts or trousers falling from their buttocks and they call it sagging."

Ayakoroma said: "Thus it could be argued that the remote causes of most of the sexually related criminal acts that plague our country today could be traceable to this ugly trend of indecent dressing. When Nigerians dress in their various native attires, they are showcasing the various native cultures across the country but the idea is gradually fading in the country."

Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by AtheistD(m): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
Maybe you shouldnt have posted the pics tongue

Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by perilioustime: 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
I HAVE A MESSAGE TO ALL REDEEMED CHRISTAIN CHURCH OF GOD LADIES

I DO NOT KNOW THE PROBLEM OF RCCG LADIES

NOW LOOK AT THEIR PASTOR WIFE
NO WEAVON
NO EAR RING
NO LIP STICK
NO EYE LID
NO THIS NO THAT
AND YET SHE IS FILL WITH THE GLORY OF GOD

WHY DID THEY FIND IT DIFFICULT TO IMMITATE HER WAY OF DRESSING

IF OUR LADIES START DRESSING IN A NORMAL WAY, CURRUPTION WILL BE REDUCED IN THE WORLD

ALSO NOTE THAT MOST OF THE CLOTH IN THE WORLD TODAY ARE DEMONIC
PEOPLE WILL TRY ALL WHAT THEY CAN TO BUY THIS
THEN THEY TRY TO STEAL IN ORDER TO BUY IT

MEN WILL TRY TO ROBB AND STEAL IN ORDER TO MAKE ONE OF THIS GIRLS TO BE HIS

LADIES IN THE HOUSE, IF YOU REFUSE TO DRESS NORMAL LIKE A GOOD CHILD OF GOD, YOU WILL END UP IN HELL

WELL THIS MIGHT BE YOUR LAST CHANCE

REPENT NOW ANDD AVOID HELL

EVEN THOSE THAT PUT ON THIS MAY JUST USE IT WITHOUT ANY INTENTION OF FALLING ANY ONE BUT THEY ARE FALLING MANY CHILDREN OF GOD UNKNOWINGLY
THE MORE CHILDREN OF GOD THAT FALL DUE TO YOUR DRESSING, GOD WILL JUDGE YOU FOR IT

REPENT NOW FOR THIS MIGHT BE YOUR LAST WARNING

Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by deebrain(m): 12:43am On Dec 19, 2012
I wont even look at a lady that dresses like mama adeboye. I like them sexy (not extremely dressed) and with brains.. (I respect mama adeboye though). cheesy
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by UyiIredia(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
OMG ! sEE BOBEE.

Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by Enigma(m): 9:27am On Dec 20, 2012
Uyi Iredia: OMG ! sEE BOBEE.

Putting their br.east (erm, best?) features forward . . . . .

Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by Ishilove: 10:29am On Dec 20, 2012
The title of this thread is misleading. No decent Christian woman will wear clothes that will leave half of her mammary organs hanging out. Disgusting pictures, by the way. angry
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by Ishilove: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2012
Enigma:

Putting their br.east (erm, best?) features forward . . . . .

Hmph, if their mammary organs are their best features, then they are bunch of brainless bimbos.
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by Enigma(m): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2012
Ishilove:
Hmph, if their mammary organs are their best features, then they are bunch of brainless bimbos.

Ishi, you no see say you jus confirm wetin I write? Look dem pictures and axe (ask, pshaw) me wetin de people dem consider to be dem own br.east, sorry, best features. smiley

See even when we seem to disagree ----- we actually agree.

Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by esere826: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2012
I think the girls in the first category of pictures are not dressed indecently
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by Ishilove: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2012
Enigma:

Ishi, you no see say you jus confirm wetin I write? Look dem pictures and axe (ask, pshaw) me wetin de people dem consider to be dem own br.east, sorry, best features. smiley

See even when we seem to disagree ----- we actually agree.

Matured mi!!!!! grin
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by Ishilove: 11:59am On Dec 20, 2012
esere826: I think the girls in the first category of pictures are not dressed indecently
You are kidding me, right??
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by esere826: 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ishilove:
You are kidding me, right??

are you serious?
apart from the n.ipple bit of the girl with the gold colored dress
what is indescent in this?

they are not even sex.ually provocative
I mean it
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by Ishilove: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2012
esere826:

are you serious?
apart from the nipple bit of the girl with the gold colored dress
what is indescent in this?
Esere, I am apalled!!!

Would your want your female relative dressing like that?? Would you want me, your darling, dressing like that and leaving little to the imagination!!! shocked
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by esere826: 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ishilove:
Esere, I am apalled!!!

Would your want your female relative dressing like that?? Would you want me, your darling, dressing like that and leaving little to the imagination!!! shocked

honestly, I wouldn't mind my female relatives , wife, daughter, sisters, girfriends and you dressing like that occasionally
It boils down to the occasion, and how picturisque they look in such dresses

My brothers girlfriend used to wear extremely short shorts and something like a bra top while helping my mum pound bitterleafs
my girfriend couldnt do that , because im body .....
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by Jakumo(m): 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
Any manner of female dressing that gives me a woody is, by definition, decent, proper and indeed, necessary.

I happen to really appreciate and admire YOUNG AND TONED women who offer me free glimpses of the Promised Land, even if it is certain that I will never get there, no matter how hard I pray.

On the other hand, old and saggy women who try and recapture their long-vanished youth by dressing in a revealing manner do deserve a vigorous public flogging, followed by at least 6 months in jail.

Thank you Jeeesus !

Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by Ishilove: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
Jakumo: Any manner of female dressing that gives me a woody is, by definition, decent, proper and indeed, necessary.

I happen to really appreciate and admire YOUNG AND TONED women who offer me free glimpses of the Promised Land, even if it is certain that I will never get there, no matter how hard I pray.

On the other hand, old and saggy women who try and recapture their long-vanished youth by dressing in a revealing manner do deserve a vigorous public flogging, followed by at least 6 months in jail.

Thank you Jeeesus !
This man is a character... undecided

Jakumo, you keep on harping about wanting your women fit and toned. The question is your body toned??
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by Ishilove: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
esere826:

My brothers girlfriend used to wear extremely short shorts and something like a bra top while helping my mum pound bitterleafs
my girfriend couldnt do that , because im body .....
You are 'body'?? undecided
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by esere826: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ishilove:
You are 'body'?? undecided

I meant im body na die
as in she had voluptuous curves
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
Kai! Which church that second chic (in yellow) dey attend)...I've been looking for a new church grin.

On a serious note, OP, you need to go and take your medicine.
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by Ishilove: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
esere826:

I meant im body na die
as in she had voluptuous curves
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
This is how p.rostitutes dress !!
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by esere826: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2012
frosbel: This is how p.rostitutes dress !!

yes, ur correct
And songstresses also dress like that
and some footballers girlfriends too

Guess the way muderers dress =>
Like you and i wink
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by Jakumo(m): 4:54am On Dec 21, 2012
Ishilove:
This man is a character... undecided

Jakumo, you keep on harping about wanting your women fit and toned. The question is your body toned??

Indeed it is, Ishilove. Indeed it is.

I pump that iron religiously, with the result that I bench-press twice my body weight with ease.

Hard as granite, and no fat in sight, I chit you not.

Physiclly, I hold women to a very high standard, such that those who fall short don't even appear on my radar at all.
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by perilioustime: 6:35am On Dec 21, 2012
many of the
christains musicians dress this way
many of christains tv entertainer dress this way
many of our christain tv actress dress this way.
many xtains ladies dress like this to churches.
a friend of mine that attended winners complained of this.
MANY STUDENT DRESS THIS WAY TO FALL XTAIN BROTHER IN CAMPUS
REPENT NOW OR PERISH IN HELL
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by perilioustime: 7:12am On Dec 21, 2012
CHRIST SAID, if a man look a woman and lost after her, he has sin already
now many of these ladies dress like this to work.
how will men not lust after these?
satan is seriously use these bible passage to fight against many saint.
may God help us
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by adesade: 8:18am On Dec 21, 2012
Jakumo:

I pump that iron religiously, with the result that I bench-press twice my body weight with ease.

Physiclly, I hold women to a very high standard, such that those who fall short don't even appear on my radar at all.
Hahahahhaha!!
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by perilioustime: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2012
LADIES, SATANIC MAJOR WEAPON.

SATAN SUCCEED TROUGH THEIR DRESSING
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by Ishilove: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2012
Jakumo:

Tsk tsk, Ogbeni Jakumo. . . Talk is cheap. I can just as easily claim to be as thin as Victoria Beckham or as fit as Serena Williams. . .

This is a faceless online forum where braggadocio is the order of the day. . . grin
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 21, 2012
esere826:

yes, ur correct
And songstresses also dress like that
and some footballers girlfriends too

Guess the way muderers dress =>
Like you and i wink

actually you are right here grin

Hitler was a very meticulous dresser.

Anyway the point here is about WOMEN respecting their bodies, what is the purpose for exposing one's b.reasts ?
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies by Ishilove: 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
frosbel:

Anyway the point here is about WOMEN respecting their bodies, what is the purpose for exposing one's b.reasts ?
Exactly!!! To whose profit is this exposure?? Why do I need to leave half my b.reasts for the whole world to see?

The Reasons You Must Stop Arguing With Atheist. / Living Faith, Winners Pastor Shot In The Head As He He Was Entering The Church!! / 4 Types Of Sins That Prove That There Are Big Sins And Little Sins