Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

The Most Progressive African Country - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Most Progressive African Country (8479 Views)

Sierra Leone (the Most Beautiful West African Country) / Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland / Why Our English Speaking Brothers Think Cameroon Is A West African Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
mondi_cheeks: the fact that they leave Cameroon for SA does mean that SA is better... If SA is so racist and xenophobic why do they keep coming undecided
ps: you know what they say about Black south africans right ? undecided
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: if it will make you sleep better no problem cool cool. m here to talk about Botswana anyway undecided
grin grin grin it's a good thing u decided to keep quiet
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
mondi_cheeks: grin grin grin it's a good thing u decided to keep quiet
i decided to not derail a beautiful thread .period cool.
What a shame the so called progressive SA wanted to rub shoulders with an insignificant entity like moi? grin grin grin u guys are really going down lmao shocked shocked cool cool grin grin grin
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: ps: you know what they say about Black south africans right ? undecided
u know what south Africans say about cameroonians right? grin
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
mondi_cheeks: u know what south Africans say about cameroonians right? grin
who care about what SAn say lmao , i care about what the world will think not about what the most ........................ think fill in the blank tongue tongue grin grin grin..you guys are so funny wink
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: i decided to not derail a beautiful thread .period cool.
What a shame the so called progressive SA wanted to rub shoulders with an insignificant entity like moi? grin grin grin u guys are really going down lmao shocked shocked cool cool grin grin grin
going down... When was the last time ur own economy was even up undecided
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: who care about what SAn say lmao , i care about what the world will think not about what the most ........................ think fill in the blank tongue tongue grin grin grin..you guys are so funny wink
well the world invests more in SA than it can ever do in Cameroon... I guess it's only wat the world thinks and does that matters hey
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
mondi_cheeks: going down... When was the last time ur own economy was even up undecided
lmao ..please ...no further derailing ...this is the stupidest question someone can ask .Google is your friend tongue

GIVE ME BOTSWANA I KNOW YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE THEM IN SA lol grin grin grin
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: lmao ..please ...no further derailing ...this is the stupidest question someone can ask .Google is your friend tongue

GIVE ME BOTSWANA I KNOW YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE THEM IN SA lol grin grin grin
SA and bots have really good relations.
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
mondi_cheeks: well the world invests more in SA than it can ever do in Cameroon... I guess it's only wat the world thinks and does that matters hey
whatever.. grin m pretty sure i will you find u on another thread where we could talk about how great SA is. so please stop derailing this thread angry
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by morpheus24: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
Abeg make una comot South Africa for the equation when you are talking about Sub saharan Africa. They don't qualify o!. That's cheating!!!!

Botswana qualifies.....
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
mondi_cheeks: SA and bots have really good relations.
if you say so undecided kiss
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: whatever.. grin m pretty sure i will you find u on another thread where we could talk about how great SA is. so please stop derailing this thread angry
good night grin and pls stop with ur nonsense... Patrick tignyemb wld rather leave the cameroon national team to play for a small soccer team in SA, that should tell u something
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
morpheus24: Abeg make una comot South Africa for the equation when you are talking about Sub saharan Africa. They don't qualify o!. That's cheating!!!!
dude read the title of the thread.. undecided
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
mondi_cheeks: good night grin
good night grin kiss
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
mondi_cheeks: good night grin and pls stop with ur nonsense... Patrick tignyemb wld rather leave the cameroon national team to play for a small soccer team in SA, that should tell u something
tignyemb has never played any single game in our national team that should tell you something keep taking our wastes lmao ..she is proud of tignyemb the guy must a sensation for you to know him lmao ...the average Cameroonian don't even know this dude , if you talked about Kameni or Alioum BOUkar maybe or even itandje but tignyemb ? amot please ... tongue
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: tignyemb has never played any single game in our national team that should tell you something keep taking our wastes lmao ..she is proud of tignyemb the guy must a sensation for you to know him lmao ...the average Cameroonian don't even know this dude , if you talked about Kameni or Alioum BOUkar maybe or even itandje but tignyemb ? amot please ... tongue
I never said I'm proud of him, I jus said it should tell u something
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I never said I'm proud of him, I jus said it should tell u something
never said that either undecided
it should tell u something , our wastes are crowned in SA shocked shocked,.good night
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: dude stfu Nigeria is a sh.iithole ,you guys should hide your faces in shame .real talk , who is talking about skyscrapers? do you ignore that in the whole nigeria there is no social security , you guys are a crowd of zombies dying like flies in this hell , no social security ,no medical care and you want to compare yourself with Botswana? what will they do with thousands of skyscrapers their population is small .anyway keep deceiving yourself typical bushman all about skyscrapers.

From your post, I can deduce 3 things.
1) you have problem with reading or comprehension generally
2) anything nigerian gives you a hard on
3) you are so uncivilized

For your info, I'm not taking sides with any country, I only pointed out that the opinion to your question is subjective. And you were the one I was even correcting cos you were busy with skylines of Botswana.

Maybe you should re-read my post and then present your case.
I don't have the time to battle words.
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by morpheus24: 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
^^ correct talk
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
speedyboi:

For your info, I'm not taking sides with any country, I only pointed out that the opinion to your question is subjective. And you were the one I was even correcting cos you were busy with skylines of Botswana.

don't have the time either

[/quote][quote author=speedyboi]Who says it can't be nigeria? It depends on your criteria......

And the guy posting skylines of Botswana city. You know when it comes to nice skyscrapers, no african city beats capetown, abuja, Johannesburg, lagos, durban and Naoirobi. It doesn't mean the countries are most progressive in some areas.......and it doesn't mean they are not the most progressive in some areas.

Meanwhile, please enough of Ghana hullabaloo......Ghana can't even be considered. I went there earlier this year and all the noise is just what I called it 'noise'! If you say Ghana, Kiss my a/ss
this is your post you try to make a point and stay elusive at the same time , dumb fool how can someone compare a city with a country .so you want to compare the whole Botswana with some cities. : logic flawed
furthermore you are the one who stumbled in this thread with irrelevant comments ( i won't list them) ... undecided the question u should have asked is : what is your definition of progressive? undecided you didn't why ? blame your educational system
cry cry i weep for naija
ps: i have nothing against naijan hence my presence here grin grin grin cool cool

Again m here to present you the whole Botswana not only Gaborone keep constructing skyscrapers in Lagos. Botswana is marching
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:01am On Dec 19, 2012
speedyboi:

1) anything Botswanan gives you a hard on ? grin undecided
2) say the fool who jumped in a thread who those words:
[/quote] [quote author=speedyboi]

Botswana my black a/ss angry
shocked shocked shocked what a great civilization undecided u r indeed civilized cry
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 19, 2012
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
1) anything Botswanan gives you a hard on ? grin undecided
2) say the fool who jumped in a thread whith those words: [b] shocked shocked shocked what a great civilization undecided u r indeed civilized cry
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by somalia9: 3:21am On Dec 19, 2012
Obviously Somalia is the best country on earth.

We are the free people. Anyone can have a gun. We have the longest coast in africa. One of The lowest hiv rate in the world. We got the best looking people.

Our country has produced the most models. We are a nation of poets. We stand up to the west everyday.

Recently we have had elections, peaceful elections. I am hoping we go to war with ethiopia soon, its been only 3 years since our last war with them. embarassed

Also We are the number 1 gangsters. The west fears us, because they know we would rather die by the millions than give up. To prove this over 1 million of us have died fighting and famine cause we wanted to over throw any non somali elected gov.

Viva Somalia

Down with Bantus

Up with Somalia

Down with --------(any negroid nation fill in here) cheesy
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 19, 2012
CAMNEWTON4PRES: don't have the time either

this is your post you try to make a point and stay elusive at the same time , dumb fool how can someone compare a city with a country .so you want to compare the whole Botswana with some cities. : logic flawed
furthermore you are the one who stumbled in this thread with irrelevant comments ( i won't list them) ... undecided the question u should have asked is : what is your definition of progressive? undecided you didn't why ? blame your educational system
cry cry i weep for naija
ps: i have nothing against naijan hence my presence here grin grin grin cool cool

Again m here to present you the whole Botswana not only Gaborone keep constructing skyscrapers in Lagos. Botswana is marching

Who did I quote and who quoted me? undecided. Well dude, the guy gave skyscraper of a Botswana capital(whatever it is called) not the whole Botswana. To show you have hard on about anything Nigeria, why is it that it was only the nigerian cities that you saw among the cities I mentioned? Duh! Guess what? Nigerians don't give a sh/it about Botswana.

Infact, if I compare the whole Botswana to just one city in south africa, Nigeria or Kenya. Its not out of place! Cos Botswana is just a one city country(if Gabon or whatever is even worthy of being called a city).

Look here dude, your Botswana can't even be considered a comparison mate with nigeria. The countries that fit into that position in africa are just south africa and Kenya not your Bots whatever.

From your post, I can see most things you said; you heard 'em from this forum. I can't blame you though. But know most people in this forum are not in nigeria.
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 19, 2012
^^^^^^ did I also mention you are very insecured? Well you are........and shows why you are throwing your weight around.

This will be my last post here! I'm outta here. I don't engage in bs conversations.

Enjoy your botswana fantasy land, i dont give a sh/it, nigerians dont give a sh/it as well. As you can neither see us roaming your country nor snooping around your forums like rats
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 20, 2012
speedyboi: ^^^^^^ did I also mention you are very insecured? Well you are........and shows why you are throwing your weight around.

This will be my last post here! I'm outta here. I don't engage in bs conversations.

Enjoy your botswana fantasy land, i dont give a sh/it, nigerians dont give a sh/it as well. As you can neither see us roaming your country nor snooping around your forums like rats
cry cry cry cry cry you want me to change your diapers? grin grin grin
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 20, 2012
speedyboi:

Who did I quote and who quoted me? undecided. Well dude, the guy gave skyscraper of a Botswana capital(whatever it is called) not the whole Botswana. To show you have hard on about anything Nigeria, why is it that it was only the nigerian cities that you saw among the cities I mentioned? Duh! Guess what? Nigerians don't give a sh/it about Botswana.

Infact, if I compare the whole Botswana to just one city in south africa, Nigeria or Kenya. Its not out of place! Cos Botswana is just a one city country(if Gabon or whatever is even worthy of being called a city).

Look here dude, your Botswana can't even be considered a comparison mate with nigeria. The countries that fit into that position in africa are just south africa and Kenya not your Bots whatever.

From your post, I can see most things you said; you heard 'em from this forum. I can't blame you though. But know most people in this forum are not in nigeria.
cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin grin how old r u naaa? undecided
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by somalia9: 2:44am On Dec 20, 2012
i have removed myself from this conversation
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Msauza(m): 8:13am On Dec 20, 2012
onila:

almost half of botswana population is infectedundecided for a small country that sucks. .botswana is shi.t!

only 3.5 of our population is infected
it has nothing to do with our population size or not

@ ONILA- Your comment is not only untrue but indirectly shows the level of your illiteracy. Why do you have to reduce this whole discussion into HIV/AIDS? Don't you know that it is an indisputable fact that AIDS is ravaging the whole of Africa like termites which are roaming about an anthill and very interesting, there is no any country in the world that had never been hit by a case of HIV and AIDS. Let us come into facts, Botswana and SA are the only two countries in Africa, which up to so far have successfully dealt with the scourge of this malaise. The continent's only two major ART project are found in those two aforementioned countries.

In terms of the latest WHO statistics, Botswana has estimated 300 000 people infected with HIV/AIDS and because of its small population of over 2million, this will produce more disturbing proportions. Dr Muller of the RED CROSS recently has noted and vehemently denied the conventional system by WHO of ranking countries hit by HIV/AIDS in terms of percentages in relation to their total population. This is very misleading, he noted, people are not only restricted in one area but travel from time to time. Majority of Batswana have dual citizenship and had always been their tradition to marry South Africans.

Here are the WHO stats:

An estimated 9.8% of the total population of South Africa is infected with HIV, which in reality is slightly over 5million people in relation to 52million South Africans. Nigeria has an estimated 3.6% of people infected with HIV and AIDS, in reality this will bring the number to 5.7million Nigerians living with HIV and AIDS in relation to the total population of 160million. All those numbers of people living with HIV/AIDS in both SA and Nigeria are by far bigger than Botswana
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 20, 2012
Msauza:
in reality this will bring the number to 5.7million Nigerians living with HIV and AIDS in relation to the total population of 160million. All those numbers of people living with HIV/AIDS in both SA and Nigeria are by far bigger than Botswana
so the number of HIV positive Pple in nigeria is almost 3 times the population of Lesotho grin and the HIV prevalence rate in SA has been increasing ever since these foreigners have been immigrating to SA to sell their drugs and sleep around as if they came from countries where they are not enough women angry angry angry common sense would also tell u that the reason why bots has less HIV positive Pple is because they have a very small population, a large part of bots is a desert :p
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by ifyalways(f): 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
Which kind of progress?

Political, socio economic, population, entertainment ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alfred Achebe's Entrepreneurship Development & Skill Empowers 70 Youths / Afro American Migration To The Motherland / Igbo Language Lab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.