Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

The Most Progressive African Country - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Most Progressive African Country (8480 Views)

Sierra Leone (the Most Beautiful West African Country) / Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland / Why Our English Speaking Brothers Think Cameroon Is A West African Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Progressive African Country by somalia9: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
ifyalways: Which kind of progress?

Political, socio economic, population, entertainment ?

lmao. HIV AIDS progress. Evolving into human beings.
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
somalia9:

lmao. HIV AIDS progress. Evolving into human beings.
it's not hunger progress either grin
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Msauza(m): 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
ifyalways: Which kind of progress?

Political, socio economic, population, entertainment ?

All aspects of life, from politics and socio-economic arena.
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 21, 2012
onila: obviously Ghana

half of botswana population is HIV infected, so Botswana=Fail!

LOL..wtf? grin
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
i will update
@ifyalways..they are progressive in any fields cool cool
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by somalia9: 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: i will update
@ifyalways..they are progressive in any fields cool cool

u will die may 3rd 2015.
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Blyss: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
South Africa is the most progressive and Somalia is the least.
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by somalia9: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2012
Somalia is like what every negroid nation wishes it was

good lookin people

never enslaved

kicked colonialist assss even in 21st century

Have our own language as the national language

fighting since the begining of time

we are the african spartans

and we have a beutiful culture, food, attire, faith
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by ifyalways(f): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
Blyss: Somalia is the least.
no doubt, very correct cheesy
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by somalia9: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2012
ifyalways: no doubt, very correct cheesy

somali vs nigerian

Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 23, 2012
Blyss: South Africa is the most progressive and Somalia is the least.
actually Sa is regressing they reached their peak , anyway it is already an average developed nation therefore i don't consider them as progressive. undecided
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Blyss: 1:53am On Dec 23, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: actually Sa is regressing they reached their peak , anyway it is already an average developed nation therefore i don't consider them as progressive. undecided

Ok, since you don't accept SA as a legitimate choice, my second pick would have to be Angola.
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Blyss: 1:58am On Dec 23, 2012
somalia9: Somalia is like what every negroid nation wishes it was

good lookin people

never enslaved

kicked colonialist assss even in 21st century

Have our own language as the national language

LOL. You're a damn clown. If I were Somali, I'd be embarrassed to have you as a Representative in this place or any other.
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by demmy(m): 7:47am On Dec 23, 2012
negroid people?? Where did he learn that phrase from
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Blyss: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
demmy: negroid people?? Where did he learn that phrase from

White people.
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 24, 2012
Blyss:

Ok, since you don't accept SA as a legitimate choice, my second pick would have to be Angola.
Angola aint progressive , life is too expensive there, they are ruled by an oligarchy(the president family) and Luanda has one of the biggest slum in u will ever see(people coming from destructed villages) ...Botswana bby all day cool cool
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 24, 2012
Blyss:

grin grin
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 24, 2012
Hmmmmm angry
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 24, 2012
somalia9:

fighting for what

beautiful women yes! Good looking men :-/ lipsrsealed
somalia9:

fighting for what

beautiful women yes! Good looking men :-/
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by somalia9: 6:56am On Dec 24, 2012
mondi_cheeks: fighting for what

beautiful women yes! Good looking men :-/ lipsrsealed fighting for what

beautiful women yes! Good looking men :-/

Somali men are better looking than any negroid men. I know this simply from observing black women who run after me cause they like my hair. The average somali guy is better looking hands down.

these somalis are just average somalis. these are all wanted somalis from the usa, or have been convincted on terrorism

Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 24, 2012
somalia9:

Somali men are better looking than any negroid men. I know this simply from observing black women who run after me cause they like my hair. The average somali guy is better looking hands down.

these somalis are just average somalis. these are all wanted somalis from the usa, or have been convincted on terrorism
hungry man stop spamming my thread na waa ooo , by the way i found a video of an ethiopian girl being beaten by lebanese guys , i thought u guys were/are friends what happened undecided undecided tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by somalia9: 7:02am On Dec 24, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: hungry man stop spamming my thread na waa ooo , by the way i found a video of an ethiopian girl being beaten by lebanese guys , i thought u guys were/are friends what happened undecided undecided tongue tongue grin grin grin

am somali not ethiopian. Ethiopians are christinan, somalis are muslim. Even then the individual act of one person againt another doesnt neccasarily mean those two people hate each other.

If an asian fights with an arab, does this mean all arabs and asians hate each other?

Where i live i see alot of fights between Somalis and African americans. Almost all the somalis and ethiopian get along simply because they have more in common when their in the usa. But that doesnt mean somalis and ethiopians like each other when their back in their home country.
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by somalia9: 7:08am On Dec 24, 2012
this is another somali guy. dont mind the mugshot.

like a boss

Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 24, 2012
somalia9:

am somali not ethiopian. Ethiopians are christinan, somalis are muslim. Even then the individual act of one person againt another doesnt neccasarily mean those two people hate each other.

If an asian fights with an arab, does this mean all arabs and asians hate each other?

Where i live i see alot of fights between Somalis and African americans. Almost all the somalis and ethiopian get along simply because they have more in common when their in the usa. But that doesnt mean somalis and ethiopians like each other when their back in their home country.
you said in several threads that somalians and ethiopians are friends/brothers , anyway i snt give a sh...it just stop spamming my thread thks.. m kind of lazy this week that's why i don't update it .but i don't want u here with ur nazism gerrit? angry angry
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by somalia9: 7:12am On Dec 24, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: you said in several threads that somalians and ethiopians are friends/brothers , anyway i snt give a sh...it just stop spamming my thread thks.. m kind of lazy this week that's why i don't update it .but i don't want u here with ur nazism gerrit? angry angry

Somalis and ethiopians are related. But that doesnt mean their are not any problems. Also Somali is an ethnicity while ethiopian is a nationality. 5 million ethnic somalis live in ethiopia. Some of the ethnic groups in Ethiopia side with somalia and somalis because of religion. the largest ethnic group in ethiopia is Oromo and they are 46percent of the population. And they are mostly muslim and support somalia and want independence from ethiopia.

Overall I like ethiopians more than negroids. As ethiopians are the closest living being on this planet that resembles me. And since many negroids such as the restafarians worship ethiopians, i guess by default they worship me as ethiopians are my midget cousins.
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 24, 2012
somalia9:

Somalis and ethiopians are related. But that doesnt mean their are not any problems. Also Somali is an ethnicity while ethiopian is a nationality. 5 million ethnic somalis live in ethiopia. Some of the ethnic groups in Ethiopia side with somalia and somalis because of religion. the largest ethnic group in ethiopia is Oromo and they are 46percent of the population. And they are mostly muslim and support somalia and want independence from ethiopia.

Overall I like ethiopians more than negroids. As ethiopians are the closest living being on this planet that resembles me. And since many negroids such as the restafarians worship ethiopians, i guess by default they worship me as ethiopians are my midget cousins.
okay, i got it could u please leave now? undecided
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by somalia9: 7:22am On Dec 24, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: okay, i got it could u please leave now? undecided

monkey boy i came to this thread to contribute to the dialogue of why you people are susceptible to being enslaved so easily, if you will kindly allow me to finish my thesis I would appreciate it.

As i was saying before so rudely interrupted
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 24, 2012
somalia9:

monkey boy i came to this thread to contribute to the dialogue of why you people are susceptible to being enslaved so easily, if you will kindly allow me to finish my thesis I would appreciate it.

As i was saying before so rudely interrupted
hungry man create a thread where u will/can do so , is your brain too small and inefficient to create a thread? did you read the title, My people are safe and have never been enslaved thks for caring but we don't need u amot, me think u should start feeding your people before going on a worldwide mission tongue tongue
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by somalia9: 7:31am On Dec 24, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: hungry man create a thread where u will/can do so , is your brain too small and inefficient to create a thread? did you read the title, My people are safe and have never been enslaved thks for caring but we don't need u amot, me think u should start feeding your people before going on a worldwide mission tongue tongue

i LIKE this thread you have created here. I am debating you. THE least progressive countries are bantu. They have so much hiv aids that its not even funny. They are litterly phucking themselves to death. cheesy
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 24, 2012
somalia9:

i LIKE this thread you have created here. I am debating you. THE least progressive countries are bantu. They have so much hiv aids that its not even funny. They are litterly phucking themselves to death. cheesy
AIDS AND MANY OTHERES DISEASES HAVE BEEN INVENTED TO DESTRUCT THE AFRICAN RACE ,BUT WE DID OVERCOME ALL THOSE SHIT WHICH MEANS WE ARE THE STRONGEST RACE WHICH EVER WALKED ON THIS EARTH , SOON WE WILL OUTNUMBERED EVRY OTHER RACES/CONTINENT .WE WILL KICK OUT ARAB AND YOU MORONS< U CAN IMAGINE HOW I PRAY FOR KENYA TO WIPE U OUT OF THE SURFACE OF EARTH tongue tongue i wish i was kenya's president , damn i would have used u guys as practice targets cool cool cool
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by somalia9: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: AIDS AND MANY OTHERES DISEASES HAVE BEEN INVENTED TO DESTRUCT THE AFRICAN RACE ,BUT WE DID OVERCOME ALL THOSE SHIT WHICH MEANS WE ARE THE STRONGEST RACE WHICH EVER WALKED ON THIS EARTH , SOON WE WILL OUTNUMBERED EVRY OTHER RACES/CONTINENT .WE WILL KICK OUT ARAB AND YOU MORONS< U CAN IMAGINE HOW I PRAY FOR KENYA TO WIPE U OUT OF THE SURFACE OF EARTH tongue tongue i wish i was kenya's president , damn i would have used u guys as practice targets cool cool cool

well did you know that kenyans were our slaves for hundreds of years. lol

This is their first war. while we have been fighting for thousands of years.
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2012
somalia9:

well did you know that kenyans were our slaves for hundreds of years. lol

This is their first war. while we have been fighting for thousands of years.
FIRST OR LAST IS NOT THE MATTER HERE , KENYANS ARE ENJOYING SAFETY,SECURITY,FOOD<ELECTRICITY, CLEAN WATER,HEALTHCARE ETC yOU KNOWALL THOSE STUFFS THAT U GUYS DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELVES TO DREAM ABOUT ANYMORE tongue tongue
VIVA KENYA MY BANTU BROTHERS cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alfred Achebe's Entrepreneurship Development & Skill Empowers 70 Youths / Afro American Migration To The Motherland / Igbo Language Lab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.