Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

The Most Progressive African Country - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Most Progressive African Country (8489 Views)

Sierra Leone (the Most Beautiful West African Country) / Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland / Why Our English Speaking Brothers Think Cameroon Is A West African Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Progressive African Country by ezeagu(m): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2012
Tunisia:

Or Morroco:

Or South Africa:

Re: The Most Progressive African Country by somalia9: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
somalia

Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
somalia9:

Somali men are better looking than any negroid men. I know this simply from observing black women who run after me cause they like my hair. The average somali guy is better looking hands down.

these somalis are just average somalis. these are all wanted somalis from the usa, or have been convincted on terrorism
and they all look hungry too
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by somalia9: 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
SOMALI= BEUTIFUL PEOPLE

Re: The Most Progressive African Country by somalia9: 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
SOMALI

Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
lol.

i feel it for odumchi and mukina. grin
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Blyss: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
LOL, at this Somali dude posting up captured Somali terrorist. cheesy
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by somalia9: 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
Blyss: LOL, at this Somali dude posting up captured Somali terrorist. cheesy

i just wanted to show you that even in mugshots that somali men look waaay better than the monkies in west, south, central africa

Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Blyss: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: Angola aint progressive , life is too expensive there, they are ruled by an oligarchy(the president family) and Luanda has one of the biggest slum in u will ever see(people coming from destructed villages) ...Botswana bby all day cool cool

Well it all depends on your idea of progression. Infrastructural wise and economically Angola is one of the fastest developing nations in the world. Visit a site named Skyscrapercity. com and go to the African section, and then go to the Angola section and you'll see that they can in fact be seen as Africa's fastest developing in respect to economics and infrastructural growth. Brazil and Portugal are pumping loads of money into the nation, as well as the Chinese.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Masturbate While Bathing Native Spiritual Soap / Alfred Achebe's Entrepreneurship Development & Skill Empowers 70 Youths / Igbo Language Lab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.