Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,313 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Fetha Interview Notification Text - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fetha Interview Notification Text (4034 Views)

Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification / BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message / Oando Test Notification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fetha Interview Notification Text by Nnabugwu8590: 12:46am On Dec 18, 2012
On sunday 16th December 2012,a text from fetha mgt, was sent to me, saying that my application has been processed and the date and venue of interview will be communicated to me later. So i want to know if the message was sent to all applicants or few of us
Re: Fetha Interview Notification Text by iamtheprincipal: 2:09am On Dec 18, 2012
I received same content of text message.
After initiating some enquiry calls, I was informed that those for the junior staff's cadre began their interviews on Monday 17, 2012. Certainly, after theirs, a date and venue shall be communicated us!
Re: Fetha Interview Notification Text by 175(m): 7:45am On Dec 18, 2012
I got the text last nyt too. So wen are they having us now?
Re: Fetha Interview Notification Text by 175(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
I learnt d junior staff did theirs on monday d 17th of Dec, 2012. So any junior staff here? And how was it?

(1) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria PLC Is Recruiting, Apply Now / Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Test Format And Success Tips / Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.