Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Gov Yakowa's Helicopter Shot. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Yakowa's Helicopter Shot. (3062 Views)

The Remains Of Yakowa Arrives In Kaduna / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Yakowa's Helicopter Shot. by TechRev: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2012
Deadly Bokoharam snipper took the shot from Maidugri. The said snipper was imported from somalia a week before. Please confirm.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Yakowa's Helicopter Shot. by Demdem(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
Patdedon: I heard they were playing tonto dike's song b4 d crash
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Gov Yakowa's Helicopter Shot. by yasaa(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
Will you please stop that crap and show some respect to the death? Death is a calamity. It doesn't end with the afflicted individuals. It didn't start with them. Nigerians like making silly jokes at the death of leaders. Not a good habit. The dead deserves our respect. So Brothers and sisters! Let us respect the dead. No doubt, we have problem with our leaders. But with death everything ends. Let's wait for our turn, it cant be far away.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Yakowa's Helicopter Shot. by Abagworo(m): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
Joke. Section please. Heard there was scarcity of garr! In Bayelsa and the pilot na member of nairaland "garr! Mafia".
Re: Gov Yakowa's Helicopter Shot. by ladeski: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
If to say na any of our relatives dey the copter I doubt there would be time for posting rumours and bland jokes......

Let's respect the dead please

1 Like

Re: Gov Yakowa's Helicopter Shot. by helpmeohgod(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
Someone said they were doing miliki and sucku sucku with some beautiful girls they took along with them after their visit.
they forgot themselves and by the time d pilot remembered himself, he put the helipcoter on reverse and d chopper exploded.
The beatiful Bayelsa chicks were now waving their hands from midair unclad
Re: Gov Yakowa's Helicopter Shot. by wonlasewonimi: 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
Did TB Joshua not predict this?
Re: Gov Yakowa's Helicopter Shot. by ITbomb(m): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
I heard some children were throwing xmas bangers in the direction of the chopper, one caught the blade.

This has been confirmed by Ukpaka reporters no need for further confirmations

1 Like

Re: Gov Yakowa's Helicopter Shot. by jumobi1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
Deleted my old comment. May they rest in peace
Re: Gov Yakowa's Helicopter Shot. by outrage: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
^^
Not funny dude
Re: Gov Yakowa's Helicopter Shot. by AdeniyiA(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
i heard that there was a star falling which incidentally hit the blade of the helicopter and the resulting sparks led to the heli catching fire,
pls can sombody confirm the authenticity of this news esp those living at the crash vicinity
Re: Gov Yakowa's Helicopter Shot. by 9jii(m): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
I heard that d helicopter was reading nlders comments n bursts in to laugh.
Re: Gov Yakowa's Helicopter Shot. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Really..nothing funny making pun comments at dead people.... angry
Re: Gov Yakowa's Helicopter Shot. by Arsenate(m): 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
ilugunboy: Really..nothing funny making pun comments at dead people.... angry
yasaa: Will you please stop that crap and show some respect to the death? Death is a calamity. It doesn't end with the afflicted individuals. It didn't start with them. Nigerians like making silly jokes at the death of leaders. Not a good habit. The dead deserves our respect. So Brothers and sisters! Let us respect the dead. No doubt, we have problem with our leaders. But with death everything ends. Let's wait for our turn, it cant be far away.
I don't think anyone here is making fun of the death. This joke of a thread and the op are just getting the response they deserve.
Re: Gov Yakowa's Helicopter Shot. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
These macabre jokes are not in good taste at all. I really don't know what happened to people's humanity.
Re: Gov Yakowa's Helicopter Shot. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
Arsenate: I don't think anyone here is making fun of the death. This joke of a thread and the op are just getting the response they deserve.

Bros...that shouldn't be an excuse to say some words I read on this thread. This is a sober moment whether we appreciate it or not...some people are grieving and it's quiet sad if we cannot allow them to do that without inflicting our own verbal pains on them
Re: Gov Yakowa's Helicopter Shot. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
madman
Re: Gov Yakowa's Helicopter Shot. by stevecantrell: 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Y'all heard wrong..

Re: Gov Yakowa's Helicopter Shot. by Meegadough: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
ujchief: I also 'heard' a rumour that a giant bird descended on it, causing it to burst into flames. Pls confirm mine while i try to confirm yours.
lol
Re: Gov Yakowa's Helicopter Shot. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
ilugunboy:

Bros...that shouldn't be an excuse to say some words I read on this thread. This is a sober moment whether we appreciate it or not...some people are grieving and it's quiet sad if we cannot allow them to do that without inflicting our own verbal pains on them
laughs in hindu while self servicing!! Muhe! muhe!

1 Like

Re: Gov Yakowa's Helicopter Shot. by dont8(m): 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
How did we get to this level, no iota of sympathy for the dead people!

The people that died are someone's dad, uncle, brother and above all breadwinners of their respective families, let's put ourselves in the position of their families; please let us show remorse and respect for the dead by deleting our offensive posts, God bless us as we do so.
Re: Gov Yakowa's Helicopter Shot. by floriana(m): 7:11am On Dec 19, 2012
I heard all of the above rumours regarding the crash are correct. Please confirm that all of the above rumours are correct. I also heard the rumour that the OP will no longer be allowed to start a thread in the future. Mods, please move to frontpage so that it can be confirmed that op will not be allowed to start a thread ever again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Military Has Difficulty Getting Arms From America — U.S. Govt. / Jonathan Cant Win 10 States- APGA Chief / Jonathan Reportedly Has A Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.