Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,516 members, 7,770,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:06 AM

I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho (11833 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) / Karen Igho's Computer Hacked...scared Her Nude Pics Might Leak Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by talk2cj08(m): 7:51am On Dec 18, 2012
Former BBA winner, Karen Igho will not let the guy who slapped him go unpunished as she says she’s doing everything she can to get justice.
“My team are on this. I’ve also called my lawyer. I know I have a good heart but I won’t let this go without fighting for justice because he might do it to someone else. Thank God he didn’t shoot me.”

Karen Igho was at the Smirnoff party last Friday to support a friend Denrele who hosted the party, but she got more than she bargained for as she left the party with a swollen after she got beaten by a security guard.

Karen poured her heart out to followers on Twitter about how ‘hurt and beaten’ she was; “Wow I got slapped at a smirnoff party by a security guard! Is it because I’m a woman?” she tweeted.

“He loaded his gun and put it to my face at the car park. Said he would shoot me if I didn’t give him money. I said I didn’t have. He slapped me!Now my face is swollen and I’m in pain!All I wanted to do was to go support my friend, Denrele who hosted the event. I feel abused and hurt. The slap sent me landing on the floor and hitting my head.”

Whatever Karen did or said to the security guard, no one deserves to be beaten like that, especially not a woman. Karen might have said some ugly words to the guard which is not unusual of some ladies who are generally rude to waiters, drivers, guards, but it is irresponsible of any man to raise his hand at a woman.

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/12/i-wont-let-this-go-without-fighting-for-justice-karen-igho.html
We wait to see how this ends.

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Double194(m): 8:57am On Dec 18, 2012
Old news. As she dey blah blah blah by now I think say the guy suppose don enta prison.Alas, her team is still on it. Ediot Talentless Celeprick.

2 Likes

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by aieromon(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2012
What team?

1 Like

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by IYANGBALI: 9:10am On Dec 18, 2012
Karen Igho Miss Monkey 2012

3 Likes

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Leadn(m): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2012
Old refined news! MODS ehn!! important threads won't see front page o... okay!

@OP... The post is rife with grammatical disorders!
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by seedord247(m): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2012
The guy wey slap her go be welder or carpenter... Bcus this kind slap dey turn person mad

2 Likes

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Leadn(m): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2012
but seriously mehn... Karen is the missing link btw man and ape shocked cool

she sexy AF though wink

2 Likes

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Wendyslim(f): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2012
U have my full support .why he go slap,woman
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by IYANGBALI: 9:14am On Dec 18, 2012
Dem don slap sense into her brain now,now her brain go dey work well well.

1 Like

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Dygeasy(m): 9:15am On Dec 18, 2012
The guy wey slap you, na fight make him slap you....

The justice you wan get, na fight you go use get am....

I just pray in the course of these 'fights', your 'worwor-ness' won't get multiplied...
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by souleymon(m): 9:15am On Dec 18, 2012
[size=13pt]Soon to End Movie[/size]
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by ujukala: 9:15am On Dec 18, 2012
Ok
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 18, 2012
undecided who st[]p yhu...go naw!
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Sexxydivaa: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2012
dis kain slap ehen
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by IYANGBALI: 9:20am On Dec 18, 2012
Leadn: but seriously mehn... Karen is the missing link btw man and ape shocked cool

she sexy AF though wink
if I carry dis kind ape go home all the monkeys and gorrilas in the world would come looking for me and there would be mass protest in the zoo.

1 Like

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 18, 2012
angry she mu$t have really mis yarned & den got Blessed wit a thunderous sLap!
undecided i dey sure she stiLL dey see d starz & oda pLanetz! LMBFAOH

1 Like

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by GeneralGaricks: 9:22am On Dec 18, 2012
Okay.

Fight for justina ...
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by kheart(m): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2012
I had wish dis kind of slap for her durin bba, d gal get bad mouth jare.
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by mysticgal(f): 9:25am On Dec 18, 2012
hey karen,am a lawyer i can help you find justice,but you karen you no get hand slap am back:>
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by salafiyy: 9:25am On Dec 18, 2012
Horror
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by kaycrystal(m): 9:26am On Dec 18, 2012
IYA NGBALI: if I carry dis kind ape go home all the monkeys and gorrilas in the world would come looking for me and there would be mass protest in the zoo.

guy, is there a crime for being the way God created you? must u talk about another person like this? she's not pretty, so freaking what, does dat make her less human?

we shd treat one another better! ur comment is really really harsh!

6 Likes

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Clemzy16(m): 9:30am On Dec 18, 2012
Who is karen?

1 Like

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by salafiyy: 9:31am On Dec 18, 2012
IYA NGBALI: if I carry dis kind ape go home all the monkeys and gorrilas in the world would come looking for me and there would be mass protest in the zoo.
guy u funny die
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by tunapawizzy: 9:31am On Dec 18, 2012
chei see ojuju calabar

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Maxymilliano(m): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2012
Security guards at clubs don't carry guns, they only deplore minimum force when the need arise. I don't know why she keep repeating this "loading his guns and putting it to my face" cock and bull story line as if the guard in question moved about with empty gun and have to 'load' it when she was accosted... With her caustic tongue, I won't be surprised if she brought the whole mess on herself.

By the way, what justice is she fighting for?

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by freecocoa(f): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2012
What kind of people do we have on NL? Someone got slapped to the point of almost getting disfigured and people are here talking rubbish, na wa o.

1 Like

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by ypzilanti: 9:36am On Dec 18, 2012
Since you have the means, by all means pursue justice through the law courts. People just go around slapping people in Nigeria. It is assault and punishable by law. If more Nigerians sued for such assault, the cases would reduce. Uniformed officers and agberos on my mind.

2 Likes

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by ypzilanti: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2012
freecocoa: What kind of people do we have on NL? Someone got slapped to the point of almost getting disfigured and people are here talking rubbish, na wa o.

Nairaland has taught me that an alarming percentage of Nigerians have low IQs, are very ethnic in orientation, and are generally foolish.

5 Likes

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2012

“He loaded his gun and put it to my face at the car park. Said he would shoot me if I didn’t give him money. I said I didn’t have. He slapped me!"

This sounds like a very convenient account of the story - assuming it was indeed a "security guard" (why not say policeman so we understand better?). A policeman/guard walks up to you, points a gun at you, and demands for money at gunpoint? Just like that? And he merely slaps you when you refuse to give him? Assuming she's telling the truth, then that is clearly a case of attempted armed robbery, unless she can prove that it was indeed a security guard/policeman. Even at that, that must the the most benevolent and kind-hearted armed robber I have heard of. Others generally shoot you or maim you for not acceding to their demand.

Other than that, she should quit the sentimental 'because I'm a woman' battle-cry and tell us what she really did/said that earned her the brutal slap from a (possibly unarmed) security guard. If women don't deserve to be beaten, so do men. But even the Bible affirms that "a gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger". Therefore, people (including women) need some common sense and tact in the way they relate with others. Arrogantly prancing around with a misguided sense of immunity and impunity - in spite of your indiscretions - is tantamount to self-delusion; you might get bleeped up. The idea that 'no one deserves to be beaten like that no matter what they might have done' is fine only on paper. Self-restraint begets self-restraint, just as respect begets respect. In the real world, as the street code goes, person wey do anyhow go see anyhow.

16 Likes

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by hackbros(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2012
KAREN bcus U̶̲̥̅̊ drive CAmRy cum PARTY no mean say U̶̲̥̅̊ go try MARINE!!U̶̲̥̅̊ b lyk evil spirit wey rat trap catch =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Okijajuju1(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2012
.KAREN stop lying

You must have acted like a total biitch... All these celebs no dey sabi when to package theirselves well..

Why out of the over 100 people wey attend the party, na only you dem see to obtain.

No other person has said that they taxed them for money.

Only you chop slap?!

ABEGI Shattap!! angry

Infact, take another one as you dey tweet that nonsense angry!!

8 Likes

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by jigawatts(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2012
NAIRALANDERS NO GO KILL ME OOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Beauty Queens Show Off Their National Costumes At The 2011 Miss Universe / Mr P And Genevieve Did Not Know That Camera Was On Them / Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.