Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,478 members, 7,770,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:34 AM

I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho (11831 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) / Karen Igho's Computer Hacked...scared Her Nude Pics Might Leak Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by defashan: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
tatiana009:

Sorry I'am not an animal so I don't go around slapping people. I'll never be slapped by anyone since I don't wish others evil.

I wish you well this xmas as you keep your tongue in check otherwise if you suffer from mouth diarreah like Karen and TONTO D.CKHEAD cos of your celebrity,may you encounter that gorrilla that designed karens face and when you do,pls remember to turn the other cheek,if karen had done that,her face wouldnt have resembled that of an ape.
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by White007(m): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
ypzilanti:

If you consider her ugly, that is your opinion and you have a right to it. I'm sure some men consider her attractive too, and that is their choice too. The point is that your opinion has no relation with the story. Also, she is not a beauty contest participant, and the story is not about a picture of her where she is posing 'sexily' saying 'see me I am beautiful'.

So therefore, your opinion does not fly for this topic. But you have computer, and I am not the moderator...so by all means say it a hundred times. People will just say 100 times to themselves as they read your post 'this guy is a fool'.

Gbam! Gbam! Gbam!

You said well.
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
defashan:

I wish you well this xmas as you keep your tongue in check otherwise if you suffer from mouth diarreah like Karen and TONTO D.CKHEAD cos of your celebrity,may you encounter that gorrilla that designed karens face and when you do,pls remember to turn the other cheek,if karen had done that,her face wouldnt have resembled that of an ape.

I also wish you well, may you not encounter armed robbers or area boys that will re-arrange your face this season.
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by White007(m): 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
I challenge those calling her ugly to post their pics let's see. I wouldn't be surprise some of you ugly pass sh*t.
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by GEJPFOOD: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
Okija_juju: .KAREN stop lying

You must have acted like a total biitch... All these celebs no dey sabi when to package theirselves well..

Why out of the over 100 people wey attend the party, na only you dem see to obtain.

No other person has said that they taxed them for money.

Only you chop slap?!

ABEGI Shattap!! angry

Infact, take another one as you dey tweet that nonsense angry!!

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by defashan: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
tatiana009:

I also wish you well, may you not encounter armed robbers or area boys that will re-arrange your face this season.

Amen to dat but then again,man pass man,robber pass robber,area boys sabi their level,no be anybody them de pester or attack but just incase it happens,their hands will wither even before they get close.
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by defashan: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
White007: I challenge those calling her ugly to post their pics let's see. I wouldn't be surprise some of you ugly pass sh*t.

She is not ugly,she is a specie of KARENPITHECUS IGHORI.

MORE SANDPAPER TO THE PALMS OF THAT SECURITY MAN.
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
talk2cj08:

Karen poured her heart out to followers on Twitter about how ‘hurt and beaten’ she was; “Wow I got slapped at a smirnoff party by a security guard! Is it because I’m a woman?” she tweeted.

Gee whiz girl,please get over yourself worse things happen to people everyday,a baby feeds her armless mother,a child hops on a basketball as legs.....give everyone a break and move along
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Okijajuju1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
ehie: Gee whiz girl,please get over yourself worse things happen to people everyday,a baby feeds her armless mother,a child hops on a basketball as legs.....give everyone a break and move along

Dont mind the skank.. angry

Infact, where she dey sef....

Oya take another one...

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Goldieluks: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
Okija_juju:

Dont mind the skank.. angry

Infact, where she dey sef....

Oya take another one...

Smh!
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
UNA NO GO KILL PERSON with LAUGHTER OH!!!...
MAKE I GO INVITE ANY PERSON WEY DEY SUFFER FROM DEPRESSION.
I SWEAR U GUYS HAVE PROVIDED THE CURE.
CHAI!!!
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by IYANGBALI: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
White007: I challenge those calling her ugly to post their pics let's see. I wouldn't be surprise some of you ugly pass sh*t.
check me out I fine pass karen igho well well

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by dickhardener: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
Effect of gallivanting
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
Make she go winners Chapel n receive hot slap den her sence go come bck n she go no say nah 9ja we dey.
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by adoniza(m): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nate overlord: angry she mu$t have really mis yarned & den got Blessed wit a thunderous sLap!
undecided i dey sure she stiLL dey see d starz & oda pLanetz! LMBFAOH

Hahahahahaha.....geez menn
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by yomanovic: 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
Double194: Old news. As she dey blah blah blah by now I think say the guy suppose don enta prison.Alas, her team is still on it. Ediot Talentless Celeprick.

you dey beef the girl. At least, she is herself not a pretender like some girls out there.
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by deb(m): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
That is the same Karen a friend mine told me that he slapped some years back in Jos. She wasn't even known by anybody then. She is one rude girl I learnt.
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by TenKobo1: 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
aieromon: What team?
May be na Insurance or Enyimba grin grin
But seriously, it's an act of cowardice to smash this little woman this hard.
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by DeWisedon(m): 2:12am On Dec 19, 2012
So dis gal wowo reach lik dis? All dis amoeba's wey jst get small priviledge tink say dem don big pass d law.e remain davido d bouncer
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by PHfinest(m): 2:55am On Dec 19, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nwokem go and sit dowm...

I have met Karen on several occasions, she has a very nasty character..

Damages for what?! Lets hear the full gist first jor!!

Babe is involved, your blood dey boil. If my sister acts a fool outside, then she should be slapped back to her senses..

Infact.. make she chop my own slap sef.. >:9

Either you don't have a sister OR she is very unlucky
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2012
Story doesn't add up.

She should let it slide. Nothing will come out of her ill-timed gra-gra.
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Okijajuju1(m): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2012
PHfinest:

Either you don't have a sister OR she is very unlucky

Either you are an Apka Amu or an Aji Amu... Either ways, you are definitely an Amu..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Joins Nollywood, Shoots First Movie / African Beauty Queens Show Off Their National Costumes At The 2011 Miss Universe / Mr P And Genevieve Did Not Know That Camera Was On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.