Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:17 AM

I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho (11832 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) / Karen Igho's Computer Hacked...scared Her Nude Pics Might Leak Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Bolarge1(m): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2012
TELL HER TO GO AND LOOK FOR SOMETHING TO DO WITH HER MONEY SHE WON AT BBA.

SHE TOO DEY WAKA WAKA!

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by jigawatts(m): 9:52am On Dec 18, 2012
kaycrystal:

guy, is there a crime for being the way God created you? must u talk about another person like this? she's not pretty, so freaking what, does dat make her less human?

we shd treat one another better! ur comment is really really harsh!

SEE CONFIRMATION OO grin grin
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Dreyl(m): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2012
Choi dis girl Ugly no be small...miss orang-utan
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Okijajuju1(m): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2012
talk2cj08: Former BBA winner, Karen Igho will not let the guy who slapped him go unpunished as she says she’s doing everything she can to get justice.
“My team are on this. I’ve also called my lawyer. I know I have a good heart but I won’t let this go without fighting for justice because he might do it to someone else. Thank God he didn’t shoot me.”

Karen Igho was at the Smirnoff party last Friday to support a friend Denrele who hosted the party, but she got more than she bargained for as she left the party with a swollen after she got beaten by a security guard.

Karen poured her heart out to followers on Twitter about how ‘hurt and beaten’ she was; “Wow I got slapped at a smirnoff party by a security guard! Is it because I’m a woman?” she tweeted.

“He loaded his gun and put it to my face at the car park. Said he would shoot me if I didn’t give him money. I said I didn’t have. He slapped me!Now my face is swollen and I’m in pain!All I wanted to do was to go support my friend, Denrele who hosted the event. I feel abused and hurt. The slap sent me landing on the floor and hitting my head.”

Whatever Karen did or said to the security guard, no one deserves to be beaten like that, especially not a woman. Karen might have said some ugly words to the guard which is not unusual of some ladies who are generally rude to waiters, drivers, guards, but it is irresponsible of any man to raise his hand at a woman.

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/12/i-wont-let-this-go-without-fighting-for-justice-karen-igho.html
We wait to see how this ends.

If she saw a man, who is bigger than her, who was even carrying a gun and she still was rude to him... THEN SHE DESERVES THE SLAP!!

I am not a woman beater, but spare me that 'Dont hit a woman bullshiit'.. If the biitch is acting like it has rabies.. then it has to be put down.. SIMPLE!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Yvete(f): 10:05am On Dec 18, 2012
This picture makes me LMBO cheesy . Seriously, I feel for her. Though it is hard to take Karen seriously IMO.
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by IYANGBALI: 10:07am On Dec 18, 2012
freecocoa: What kind of people do we have on NL? Someone got slapped to the point of almost getting disfigured and people are here talking rubbish, na wa o.
marine get your guns and ammunitions and go after the man
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by caesaraba(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2012
Oya sorry na. But there are two sides to a story. We don tire to hear only your side of story joor! What were the events that led to the slap being delivered? ......and, pls tone down on that "because I'm a woman" ish. Doesnt' get across the board these days. We've got gender equality you know!

1 Like

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 18, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Elgaxton(m): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2012
Well! We need the version of the bodyguard before we conclude, its possible she abused the guy.
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by claremont(m): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2012
She could have just said she was assaulted by the Nigeria police, I didn't know security guards are allowed to bear arms in Nigeria.
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by mekaboy(m): 10:11am On Dec 18, 2012
THIS IS TH PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA, WE ARE GREEDY, SELFISH AND SELF CENTERED.

THAT IS Y NOTHING IS WORKING, THAT ME MYSELF AND I MENTALITY IS DESTROYING US.

ALL THOSE ASKING WHAT JUSTICE SHE IS ASKING FOR, I AM SURE YOU WONT ASK THAT IF IT WAS YOUR SISTER THAT GOT SLAPPED.

THE SAME WAY YOU CELEBRATED THE KIDNAP OF NGOZI IWEALA'S MOTHER.

I AM SURE YOU WONT SAY THE SAME.IF IT WAS UR MOTHER.

WHO EVRR HE IS, HAS NO RIGHT TO SLAP HER OR ANYONE.

HE SHOULD BE SENTENCED TO DO TIME OR PAY DAMAGES.

IF WE CONTINUE WITH.THIS MENTALITY NIGERIA WILL GET WORSE .

1 Like

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by IYANGBALI: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2012
kaycrystal:

guy, is there a crime for being the way God created you? must u talk about another person like this? she's not pretty, so freaking what, does dat make her less human?

I only wrote the obvious without any sentiment,wen a girl is beautiful,people say so,when she looks like an ape we should also be bold enough to say it. KAREN UGLY DIE AND YOU KNOW It tongue

1 Like

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by ypzilanti: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2012
Okija_juju: .KAREN stop lying

You must have acted like a total biitch... All these celebs no dey sabi when to package theirselves well..

Why out of the over 100 people wey attend the party, na only you dem see to obtain.

No other person has said that they taxed them for money.

Only you chop slap?!

ABEGI Shattap!! angry

Infact, take another one as you dey tweet that nonsense angry!!

She is acting like she wants someone to beg her. If I was her, I would jeje go and get my lawyer and file paper work. The Headline would read "Ypzilanti sues club guard for N2 million for assault in Night club".

I know a lady lawyer that sued a danfo driver and his conductor in for assault Enugu decades ago. She was awarded serious money, and court seized the Danfo as asset to cover her legal award.

I hate when all these agberos and uniformed officials slap people anyhow just because they are armed. I is assault, unless you are arresting and the person is resisting arrest. That said, he story sounds suspicious.

1 Like

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by SAGirl: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2012
[size=8pt][size=8pt]KAREN IS A WOMAN? REALLY? YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME![/size][/size]

1 Like

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by IYANGBALI: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2012
Dreyl: Choi dis girl Ugly no be small...miss orang-utan
ugly na understatement,na underkoko
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2012
This girl is the definition of Ugliness
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by a1solution: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2012
kaycrystal:

please dont bother to corect some foolish nairamadmen here. Dey dnt knw certain words might make sum1 to commit suicide.
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Okijajuju1(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2012
mekaboy: THIS IS TH PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA, WE ARE GREEDY, SELFISH AND SELF CENTERED.

THAT IS Y NOTHING IS WORKING, THAT ME MYSELF AND I MENTALITY IS DESTROYING US.

ALL THOSE ASKING WHAT JUSTICE SHE IS ASKING FOR, I AM SURE YOU WONT ASK THAT IF IT WAS YOUR SISTER THAT GOT SLAPPED.

THE SAME WAY YOU CELEBRATED THE KIDNAP OF NGOZI IWEALA'S MOTHER.

I AM SURE YOU WONT SAY THE SAME.IF IT WAS UR MOTHER.

WHO EVRR HE IS, HAS NO RIGHT TO SLAP HER OR ANYONE.

HE SHOULD BE SENTENCED TO DO TIME OR PAY DAMAGES.

IF WE CONTINUE WITH.THIS MENTALITY NIGERIA WILL GET WORSE .

Nwokem go and sit dowm...

I have met Karen on several occasions, she has a very nasty character..

Damages for what?! Lets hear the full gist first jor!!

Babe is involved, your blood dey boil. If my sister acts a fool outside, then she should be slapped back to her senses..

Infact.. make she chop my own slap sef.. >:9
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by ypzilanti: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2012
IYA NGBALI: I only wrote the obvious without any sentiment,wen a girl is beautiful,people say so,when she looks like an ape we should also be bold enough to say it. KAREN UGLY DIE AND YOU KNOW It tongue

If you consider her ugly, that is your opinion and you have a right to it. I'm sure some men consider her attractive too, and that is their choice too. The point is that your opinion has no relation with the story. Also, she is not a beauty contest participant, and the story is not about a picture of her where she is posing 'sexily' saying 'see me I am beautiful'.

So therefore, your opinion does not fly for this topic. But you have computer, and I am not the moderator...so by all means say it a hundred times. People will just say 100 times to themselves as they read your post 'this guy is a fool'.
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by yuzedo: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2012
pro01:

This sounds like a very convenient account of the story - assuming it was indeed a "security guard" (why not say policeman so we understand better?). A policeman/guard walks up to you, points a gun at you, and demands for money at gunpoint? Just like that? And he merely slaps you when you refuse to give him? Assuming she's telling the truth, then that is clearly a case of attempted armed robbery, unless she can prove that it was indeed a security guard/policeman. Even at that, that must the the most benevolent and kind-hearted armed robber I have heard of. Others generally shoot you or maim you for not acceding to their demand.

Other than that, she should quit the sentimental 'because I'm a woman' battle-cry and tell us what she really did/said that earned her the brutal slap from a (possibly unarmed) security guard. If women don't deserve to be beaten, so do men. But even the Bible affirms that "a gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger". Therefore, people (including women) need some common sense and tact in the way they relate with others. Arrogantly prancing around with a misguided sense of immunity and impunity - in spite of your indiscretions - is tantamount to self-delusion; you might get bleeped up. The idea that 'no one deserves to be beaten like that no matter what they might have done' is fine only on paper. Self-restraint begets self-restraint, just as respect begets respect. In the real world, as the street code goes, person wey do anyhow go see anyhow.

Uncle PROOOOO!!!!!! You give me intellectual wet dreams! Logic of Life, all day, everyday! kiss kiss
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by justkaycee1(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2012
So u expekt dat because ur a woman, u can misyarn or misbehave n stil get off d hook. Ur lucky u jst got slapped. If na me i go too bruise ur lips n break ur skinny bones join.
So it's anathema 2 brush a lousy lady but a norm 2 do d same 2 a guy. #nitwits.
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by dsolo(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2012
Double194: Old news. As she dey blah blah blah by now I think say the guy suppose don enta prison.Alas, her team is still on it. Ediot Talentless Celeprick.

Super story
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by blackmale1: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2012
Leadn: but seriously mehn... Karen is the missing link btw man and ape shocked cool

she sexy AF though wink
Heheh...the girl wor-wor sha oh grin even all her money no fit help her...any way that security guy no try oh!! he no sabi who she be ne
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by ypzilanti: 10:27am On Dec 18, 2012
caesaraba: Oya sorry na. But there are two sides to a story. We don tire to hear only your side of story joor! What were the events that led to the slap being delivered? ......and, pls tone down on that "because I'm a woman" ish. Doesnt' get across the board these days. We've got gender equality you know!

I no trust her story, but people really should stop all this slapping and beating of people. If someone verbally abuses you, by all means verbally abuse back. The 'is it because I am a woman' in the statement comes from the fact that she feels if she was a guy, the guy would not have tried laying a hand on her. Most of what she says does not add up in the story, but she has the money...let her sue and stop the cyberwar. The reaction her would be different if the headline said 'Karen sues bouncer for N2 million assault damages'. Nigerians like action and power grin. we dont respond well to weakness. If na oyibo celebrity send this kind twitter, her country people would be sympathetic. Not so Nigerians.
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by ypzilanti: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2012
caesaraba: Oya sorry na. But there are two sides to a story. We don tire to hear only your side of story joor! What were the events that led to the slap being delivered? ......and, pls tone down on that "because I'm a woman" ish. Doesnt' get across the board these days. We've got gender equality you know!

I no trust her story, but people really should stop all this slapping and beating of people. If someone verbally abuses you, by all means verbally abuse back. The 'is it because I am a woman' in the statement comes from the fact that she feels if she was a guy, the guy would not have tried laying a hand on her. Most of what she says does not add up in the story, but she has the money...let her sue and stop the cyberwar. The reaction her would be different if the headline said 'Karen sues bouncer for N2 million assault damages'. Nigerians like action and power grin. we dont respond well to weakness. If na oyibo celebrity send this kind twitter, her country people would be sympathetic. Not so Nigerians.
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by ypzilanti: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2012

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 18, 2012
Yvete: This picture makes me LMBO cheesy . Seriously, I feel for her. Though it is hard to take Karen seriously IMO.
come dis girl abeg wetin be LMBO. Is it laugh my brea-st out?

1 Like

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by waleski(m): 10:32am On Dec 18, 2012
Na starting nigerians get, we no get finishing, all that talk na tales by moonlight na today dem dey slap celeb, dem slap davido nothg happen na dis missing link between ape and man wey wan come do smthg. Bullshyte
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Goldieluks: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2012
SHE WAS ASSAULTED POINT BLANK. AND SHE HAS EVERY RIGHT ON PLANET EARTH TO SUE THE
FRIGGING BAST.ARD WHO SLAPPED HER, AND GAVE HER A SWOLLEN FACE. EVEN IF SHE WASN'T A
CELEBRITY, AN ORDINARY CITIZEN WOULD NOT TAKE SUCH ACT LIKELY, SO I DON'T KNOW WHY
PEOPLE ARE ON HERE POURING INSULTS AT HER, AS IF SHE HAS NO RIGHT TO SPEAK HER MIND.

TSK TSK!!

1 Like

Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by maygah(f): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2012
crySowi dear, how can a man slap a woman like dis ? grin but babe u ugly oooo chai *mix feeling*
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by Yvete(f): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2012
uihebom: come dis girl abeg wetin be LMBO. Is it laugh my brea-st out?

Yea exactly! *Clap for yourself* smiley
Re: I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho by caesaraba(m): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2012
ypzilanti:

I agree. I'm not one to subscribe to the idea of hitting women. However, if she has/had a solid case against the guy who committed the act, she should have gotten her "team" to sue the guy and settle this issue in court. Not taking to the media and social networks as if there's something to be gained from being slapped.

I mean, assault is a pretty straight-forward case once there's substantial evidence to back up the charge. That evidence definitely won't be found on twitter!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Beauty Queens Show Off Their National Costumes At The 2011 Miss Universe / Mr P And Genevieve Did Not Know That Camera Was On Them / Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.