Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! (4816 Views)

[serious Topic] Arguments On African Culture, Homosexuality And Human Rights / Homosexuality In Pre-colonial Africa / Pre-colonial Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
kwangi: Na wa O!
So the acceptance or otherwise of homosexuality is now a yardstick for determining a "civilized" (modernized) society??

No.

The Acceptance of Freedom, Tolerance and Choice, are factors that help determine a "civilized" society.

It's about the Purity of All Liberty.

The Purity must remain pure throughout the entire root of The Ideology and True Core Philosophy.

It's funny how, when the white man had his got damn boot on your neck...Black Folks "begged" for "Freedom"

Black Folks "Begged" for Liberty...

Black Folks Cried Whined Fought and Screamed for Freedom and Liberty....

Yet if it wasn't for others who were at risk of being called a "Niqqer Lover"... Risking their lives, and sacrificing their place among the bigotry brotherhood.....

You would Still Be Under The White Man's Boot.

It's not about Homosexxuality Son...

It's about the "Purity" Of Liberty...

It's about the "Purity" of Freedom....

The Purity...of True Liberalism.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
pazienza: Most reasonable govts all over the world fight aggressively against bringing in strong CNS stimulants and hallucinogens into their countries,in some countries the penalty for trying to bring in thesse drugs is death sentence. The reason for these are not far fetched,these drugs create bad citizens for the govt,citizens who are prone to crime,too useless to work,and that are anti social,etc. We can't say the same of homosexuality.
We can!
They corrupt public morals.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by pazienza(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
kwangi: Na wa O!
So the acceptance or otherwise of homosexuality is now a yardstick for determining a "civilized" (modernized) society??
Who da hell defines civility?
Morals change. Yes.
Has the immorality of homosexuality changed?
And who told offering sacrifices to the gods was ever considered immoral.
By who? Where? When?
No, MY yardstick for determining a civilized country is tolerance for differences. Differences like religion,tribes,races,sexuality,etc. Nigeria is an example of a primitive society,where there are intolerance to religion differences,as evidenced by boko haram,intolerance to tribal differences as we saw in the1960's igbo massacre,intolerance to sexuality differences,as we saw with gays being set ablaze in broad day light by hypocritic crowd. It's intolerance everywhere,no wonder the country is a mess.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
A Man or Woman being discriminated against for putting His Peniss in another man's butt, or Putting her Mouth on another Young Ladies VaJina,

Is no different than Discriminating against a person who chooses to Foolishly Believe in a magical man living in the sky looking down upon you....or Discriminating Against a Person who has Black or Yellow Skin.

If Religious People have a right to be moronns....

If People Have a right to no longer be deemed slaves based on injustice and intolerance towards their skin tone....

Then Mike and Larry should therefor have a right to play with each others disgusting hairy Ballsacs, and Anall Cavities.

....It's about this here Liberty Chief......

Slide up out that Cave and Enter Modern Civilization My Son.

Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
الملكي فوق الله:

No.

The Acceptance of Freedom, Tolerance and Choice, are factors that help determine a "civilized" society.

It's about the Purity of All Liberty.

The Purity must remain pure throughout the entire root of The Ideology and True Core Philosophy.

It's funny how, when the white man had his got damn boot on your neck...Black Folks "begged" for "Freedom"

Black Folks "Begged" for Liberty...

Black Folks Cried Whined Fought and Screamed for Freedom and Liberty....

Yet if it wasn't for others who were at risk of being called a "Niqqer Lover"... Risking their lives, and sacrificing their place among the bigotry brotherhood.....

You would Still Be Under The White Man's Boot.

It's not about Homosexxuality Son...

It's about the "Purity" Of Liberty...

It's about the "Purity" of Freedom....

The Purity...of True Liberalism.

Dude, there's nothing pure about homosexuality.
However if you must indulge in it, I'm of the opinion that it should be done in the confines of your house, room, or whatever it is the person lives in.
Public display of such tendencies is what I strongly disagree with.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
kwangi: Dude, there's nothing pure about homosexuality.
However if you must indulge in it, I'm of the opinion that it should be done in the confines of your house, room, or whatever it is the person lives in.
Public display of such tendencies is what I strongly disagree with.

I don't believe the Writer(Me) Was referencing the Purity of Homosexuality Sir.

The Purity is in the Philosophy of Free Choice and Liberty...That Must Continue to be Exercised, Otherwise there is no Purpose of having such an Ideology in the First Place.

Uncivilized Savages tend to struggle with mere basic Comprehension grin
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by pazienza(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
kwangi: We can!
They corrupt public morals.
How do gays corrupt public morals?
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
pazienza: No, MY yardstick for determining a civilized country is tolerance for differences. Differences like religion,tribes,races,sexuality,etc. Nigeria is an example of an example of a primitive society,where there are intolerance to religion differences,as evidenced by boko haram,intolerance to tribal differences as we saw in the1960's igbo massacre,intolerance to sexuality differences,as we saw with gays being set ablaze in broad day light by hypocritic crowd. It's intolerance everywhere,no wonder the country is a mess.
Bro, there is hypocricy in every corner of the world.
It's not an attitude peculiar to Nigerians.
Just like the whiteman you are idolizing were busy enslaving and exploiting your people and preaching "God" at the same time.
Tell me that's not the definition of hypocricy!
If tomorrow they change their stance on this homo shyt, trust me, these lots advancing it's cause will follow suit

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
الملكي فوق الله:

I don't believe the Writer(Me) Was referencing the Purity of Homosexuality Sir.

The Purity is in the Philosophy of Free Choice and Liberty...That Must Continue to be Exercised, Otherwise there is no Purpose of having such an Ideology in the First Place.

Uncivilized Savages tend to struggle with mere basic Comprehension grin

Same difference my civilized...
Your idea is utopian!
Free choice and liberty indeed.
There is nothing pure about free choice and liberty.
I don't think anybody really wants to witness the pre-social contract state of life, despite your ranting.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by pazienza(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
kwangi: Bro, there is hypocricy in every corner of the world.
It's not an attitude peculiar to Nigerians.
Just like the whiteman you are idolizing were busy enslaving and exploiting your people and preaching "God" at the same time.
Tell me that's not the definition of hypocricy!
If tomorrow they change their stance on this homo shyt, trust me, these lots advancing it's cause will follow suit
Bro,nobody is holy,the whites are not holy,but there is a reason why people want to go to these western european countries and USA/canada. Even the muslims amongst us don't rush to arab countries like they do rush to these western countries. It's the attempt made by the western world to tolerate differences and provide merit based opportunities for all that drives people there. The white is wicked and lack morals nigerians say,yet they all cue up in the embassies of these immoral western countries seeking for visas.

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
pazienza: How do gays corrupt public morals?
Every society has a generally accepted pattern and way of behaving or how their everyday activities (social, economic, political, religious, etc) are carried out.
They have codes of conduct.
When certain people act in manners that go contrary to these rules to the witnessing or presence of others, they tend to corrupt the accepted morals of the general public.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
pazienza: Bro,nobody is holy,the whites are not holy,but there is a reason why people want to go to these western european countries and USA/canada. Even the muslims amongst us don't rush to arab countries like they do rush to these western countries. It's the attempt made by the western world to tolerate differences and provide merit based opportunities for all that drives people there. The white is wicked and lack morals nigerians say,yet they all cue up in the embassies of these immoral western countries seeking for visas.
IMO sha, it has nothing to do with tolerance.
White people sef dey Naija naw and we are intolerant...
It just has to do with better economic climate over there. Shekina. This is what I think.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by pazienza(m): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
Antivirus92: list them let me see. People will always lie to protect their evil actions. Gay is allien. It is NOT natural. I heard that they have produced gay bible, all signs of end time. You are all doomed,you gays. Destruction is ur portion. GOD created everything for a purpose. Male and female for reproduction. Then tell the purpose which gay have served or is serving.
Xtianity is an alien religion to our ancestors,they fought against it,and lost the battle,many of them died in the process,xtianity was an abomination in igboland,just as boko haram is bombing down the places of worship of xtians,so did xtians burn down the places of worship of our ancestors. You should be ashamed of yourself for being a member of an alien religion,and you even have the audacity to use the doctrines of this alien religion to judge africans.

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
pazienza: Xtianity is an alien religion to our ancestors,they fought against it,and lost the battle,many of them died in the process,xtianity was an abomination in igboland,just as boko haram is bombing down the places of worship of xtians,so did xtians burn down the places of worship of our ancestors. You should be ashamed of yourself for being a member of an alien religion,and you even have the audacity to use the doctrines of this alien religion to judge africans.

...Preach To these Young Brothers My Son... cool

When Men from the Continent of Africa Bring Up Religion and The "Bible" As a Defense for everything, I can't help but Laugh.

So many people of one race....so brainwashed and easily steered like blind sheep. Unbelievable.

[size=20pt]
pazienza: Xtianity is an alien religion to our ancestors,they fought against it
[/size]

^----~~~
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Abagworo(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
Whatever is applicable to homosexuality is equally applicable to drug-use. Anyone supporting homosexuality should also support freedom for drug use.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Antivirus92(m): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
Abagworo: Whatever is applicable to homosexuality is equally applicable to drug-use. Anyone supporting homosexuality should also support freedom for drug use.
thank you abagworo. I did equate gay to terrorism and they criticised me. Thank you 4 equating it to drug abuse. Gay for no reason is not a measure of civilisation. Gay is evil. Let the truth be told! Unlike man 2 woman sex(reproduction),of what gain is gay to this world?
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
Antivirus92: thank you abagworo. I did equate gay to terrorism and they criticised me. Thank you 4 equating it to drug abuse. Gay for no reason is not a measure of civilisation. Gay is evil. Let the truth be told! Unlike man 2 woman sex(reproduction),of what gain is gay to this world?

wow...
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
Antivirus92: thank you abagworo. I did equate gay to terrorism and they criticised me. Thank you 4 equating it to drug abuse. Gay for no reason is not a measure of civilisation. Gay is evil. Let the truth be told! Unlike man 2 woman sex(reproduction),of what gain is gay to this world?

Based on that Criteria

Oral Sexx is Evil and Unnatural as well

Since it does not lead to reproduction.......

All Sexxx for Pleasure which does not Lead to Reproduction is Evil Ehh?...

#TeamAntiVirus

...This Guy is a Legend.

Antivirus92: Gay for no reason is not a measure of civilisation. Gay is evil. Let the truth be told! Unlike man 2 woman sex(reproduction),of what gain is gay to this world?

^Wise Words from our Humble Prophet. cool
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Antivirus92(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
~Royal~:

Based on that Criteria

Oral Sexx is Evil and Unnatural as well

Since it does not lead to reproduction.......

All Sexxx for Pleasure which does not Lead to Reproduction is Evil Ehh?...

#TeamAntiVirus

...This Guy is a Legend.

^Wise Words from our Humble Prophet. cool
MouthAction is considerable. Let's just assume that MouthAction is for stimulation. What is gay for?what attracts a man to a fellow man? Is it muscles,broadchest,height,beards...just tell me.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Antivirus92(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
*Kails*:

wow...
please kails, am i wrong?
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
Oral Sexxx is Kosher...

Anall Sexxx is Evil...

Ok hold on Almighty Wise Prophet, let me grab a pen and paper and copy this down.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Antivirus92(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
~Royal~:
Oral Sexxx is Kosher...

Anall Sexxx is Evil...

Ok hold on Almighty Wise Prophet, let me grab a pen and paper and copy this down.
don't call me a prophet 4 i am not. I am guyman just like you. But...self deceit is worse than anything.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
Antivirus92: please kails, am i wrong?

Ok if you are upset because they cannot bring forth children...
then you should be EXTREMELY anti-aborti0n, anti-contraception; etc.

you may not see the correlation but either way you are "wasting sp3rm" and if that is the real reason why you dislike g@ys then each person who wears a condom, is committing a sin.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
Antivirus92: don't call me a prophet 4 i am not. I am guyman just like you. But...self deceit is worse than anything.

...Lmao @ I am Guyman.....

..You a Funny Dude Brah, I give you that.

..You Are a Little Short on Quality B-Cells but what you lack in intelligence you make up for in Humor
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
I have always found this to be funny...people want to involve the bible when it comes to homosexuality, but they never involve the bible when it comes to fornication... Is it still not the same damn thing? Are they both not sins

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I have always found this to be funny...people want to involve the bible when it comes to homosexuality, but they never involve the bible when it comes to fornication... Is it still not the same damn thing? Are they both not sins
Same thing. I don't think anybody will try to argue that.
But you know what is sin to Jehovah may not be a sin to Amadioha or Sango.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
kwangi: Same thing. I don't think anybody will try to argue that.
But you know what is sin to Jehovah may not be a sin to Amadioha or Sango.
I'm talking abt Pple who involve the bible when they criticize homosexuals
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Antivirus92(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
الملكي فوق الله:

...Lmao @ I am Guyman.....

..You a Funny Dude Brah, I give you that.

..You Are a Little Short on Quality B-Cells but what you lack in intelligence you make up for in Humor
i lack intelligence? Lol.... The first time hearing it. Anyway, intelligence means different things to different people.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I'm talking abt Pple who involve the bible when they criticize homosexuals
Okay
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
Miss Mondi!!! What's up maddam? smiley
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Antivirus92(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
*Kails*:
guy u don leave topic dey find woman.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
*Kails*:
hey Hun how are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Officially Nigerian / Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! / History Prove True Supremacy Between The Edo's And The Yoruba's.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.