Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! (4714 Views)

[serious Topic] Arguments On African Culture, Homosexuality And Human Rights / Homosexuality In Pre-colonial Africa / Pre-colonial Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Antivirus92(m): 8:25am On Dec 18, 2012
I have read so many articles on this particular topic. In different articles,some people speak against while some speak in support of it. The truth must be told, what is unnatural will always remain unnatural no matter the amount of support it seems to gain. I will not try to make references to the bible or koran because so many fellows do not believe in christianity or islam. Let's discuss homosexuality and lesbian in a natural way. When i was in primary school, i use to think that man is man while animals are animals. At a point in my education, i realized that man and my so called "animals" are all animals, only that one have a higher reasoning capacity(complex and more developed brain). As i keep growing, i noticed the truth in that lesson. Relating this to the topic, i discovered that man have in everything he does, a code/law guiding him. Whenever man goes against this particular code/law,he seems to do something unacceptable and even scandalous. In this case, punishment awaits the individual. Today, the so called taboos in the olden days are now widely accepted. Nature made it clear that at a particular stage in human development, he/she starts experiencing changes in his/her body. In that period, a boy become attractive in the eyes of a girl and vice-versa. There are many points of attraction between these two genders like the woman's curve,breast,hip etc ,while in man,its the broadchest,height,muscles etc. Just Like science stated "like charges repels while unlike charges attracts". In our world today, like charges attracts. Man attracts fellow man while woman attracts fellow woman. The world has really turned upside down, there is no more trade by barter,when a man exchanges his broad chest,muscles and height which woman usually see as a security tool with a woman's curves,hips,breast which man sees as an instrument of reproduction. A muscular man attracts a muscular man, a curvy woman attracts a curvy woman. Then i ask again,what is the point of attraction here? Even the lower animals still haven't gone all this mad. Should we say then that some human are/should be grouped into the lower animal level. Let people do what they want is their language,but the same people spend much on security. Man has gone astray. Let the homosexuals/lesbians be, then let the arm-robbers, terrorists, frauds be also,why fighting against a crime with one hand and then crowning a worse crime with another hand? Homosexual and lesbianism is what God abhorr most!
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by bldtaiwo(f): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2012
[color=#000000][/color]This homosexual of a thing disgusts me..*spit out*
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 18, 2012
Homo sextuality and Lez is pure SS. Stupidity romancing Satanism
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Antivirus92(m): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2012
bld taiwo: [color=#000000][/color]This homosexual of a thing disgusts me..*spit out*
just imagine when you, a mere human hate it to this extent, imagine how much God himself hated it.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Antivirus92(m): 10:01am On Dec 18, 2012
JudismphD: Homo sextuality and Lez is pure SS. Stupidity romancing Satanism
when man looses his conscience, he become nothing but an animal(a lower one for that matter). Conscience is what distinguishes man from other animals.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
Antivirus92: I have read so many articles on this particular topic. In different articles,some people speak against while some speak in support of it. The truth must be told, what is unnatural will always remain unnatural no matter the amount of support it seems to gain. I will not try to make references to the bible or koran because so many fellows do not believe in christianity or islam. Let's discuss homosexuality and lesbian in a natural way. When i was in primary school, i use to think that man is man while animals are animals. At a point in my education, i realized that man and my so called "animals" are all animals, only that one have a higher reasoning capacity(complex and more developed brain). As i keep growing, i noticed the truth in that lesson. Relating this to the topic, i discovered that man have in everything he does, a code/law guiding him. Whenever man goes against this particular code/law,he seems to do something unacceptable and even scandalous. In this case, punishment awaits the individual. Today, the so called taboos in the olden days are now widely accepted. Nature made it clear that at a particular stage in human development, he/she starts experiencing changes in his/her body. In that period, a boy become attractive in the eyes of a girl and vice-versa. There are many points of attraction between these two genders like the woman's curve,breast,hip etc ,while in man,its the broadchest,height,muscles etc. Just Like science stated "like charges repels while unlike charges attracts". In our world today, like charges attracts. Man attracts fellow man while woman attracts fellow woman. The world has really turned upside down, there is no more trade by barter,when a man exchanges his broad chest,muscles and height which woman usually see as a security tool with a woman's curves,hips,breast which man sees as an instrument of reproduction. A muscular man attracts a muscular man, a curvy woman attracts a curvy woman. Then i ask again,what is the point of attraction here? Even the lower animals still haven't gone all this mad. Should we say then that some human are/should be grouped into the lower animal level. Let people do what they want is their language,but the same people spend much on security. Man has gone astray. Let the homosexuals/lesbians be, then let the arm-robbers, terrorists, frauds be also,why fighting against a crime with one hand and then crowning a worse crime with another hand? Homosexual and lesbianism is what God abhorr most!

I tell you what though...As enlightening and Thought Provoking as this wonderful post appears to be.

There is indeed no question as to who the second most Highest Nairalander is behind me when it comes to blazing prior to laying down font scriptures

By the time i got to the Armed Robbers and Terrorist i just could not hold in the Laughter anymore.

Wonderful Post Young Man.

An Absolute Brilliant Bit of Rubbish Comedic Satire.

A Standing Ovation for the Op and His Ability to Equate putting your peniss in another man's Butt to Acts of Terrorism and Armed Robbery

Round of Applause for this Future Nobel Peace Prize Winning Author and This Bullshit Post he just Wrote.

Made me spit out my Frosted Flakes with Laughter.

These Nigerian Insanity Asylums Slash Mental Institutions really need to gather control over who they allow to roam downstairs and play on the computers during 3 pm recess

Somebody Take this Nutcase back upstairs to his bedroom and Sedate this Insane Man Properly with the Requisite amount of adequate anesthetic.

Got this Nutcase Roaming around the computer room with little children and kids down there.

Folks we don't need another Sandy Hook Situation...

A Future Sociopath Assailant Running a Muck Again......

Excuse me but can you Page Dr RobbenStein and Tell him one of his Patients are on the Loose.

Somebody get a Doctor down here and take this man back to his room please.

Lock the Door after Properly Sedating this Young Man this Time, I ain't got time for this Bullshit.

Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by pazienza(m): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
@op How can you equate homosexualism to terrorism,this your post reeks of ignorance.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by pazienza(m): 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
@op How can you equate homosexualism to terrorism,this your post reeks of ignorance. Learn to live and let others live. Only change is constant.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Antivirus92(m): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
pazienza: @op How can you equate homosexualism to terrorism,this your post reeks of ignorance. Learn to live and let others live. Only change is constant.
yes, some people maybe asking this question. Let's view it this way, let's bring them down to where they belong,they are both crimes. Forget that some people may call lesbianism and homosexuality a way of life. Believe me, homosexual is more disastrous than terrorism. Terrorist have their target and what they pursue but homosexualists just keep on corrupting the mind of any one that come across them provided you give them chance. They cause more havoc than terrorists.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Antivirus92(m): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
~Royal~:

I tell you what though...As enlightening and Thought Provoking as this wonderful post appears to be.

There is indeed no question as to who the second most Highest Nairalander is behind me when it comes to blazing prior to laying down font scriptures

By the time i got to the Armed Robbers and Terrorist i just could not hold in the Laughter anymore.

Wonderful Post Young Man.

An Absolute Brilliant Bit of Rubbish Comedic Satire.

A Standing Ovation for the Op and His Ability to Equate putting your peniss in another man's Butt to Acts of Terrorism and Armed Robbery

Round of Applause for this Future Nobel Peace Prize Winning Author and This Bullshit Post he just Wrote.

Made me spit out my Frosted Flakes with Laughter.

These Nigerian Insanity Asylums Slash Mental Institutions really need to gather control over who they allow to roam downstairs and play on the computers during 3 pm recess

Somebody Take this Nutcase back upstairs to his bedroom and Sedate this Insane Man Properly with the Requisite amount of adequate anesthetic.

Got this Nutcase Roaming around the computer room with little children and kids down there.

Folks we don't need another Sandy Hook Situation...

A Future Sociopath Assailant Running a Muck Again......

Excuse me but can you Page Dr RobbenStein and Tell him one of his Patients are on the Loose.

Somebody get a Doctor down here and take this man back to his room please.

Lock the Door after Properly Sedating this Young Man this Time, I ain't got time for this Bullshit.

the only thing i can deduce from this ur comment is that you are a gay and a hardened one for that matter. Believe me, terrorists causes physical damages and some times don't seek for converts but homosexualists causes emotional/mental damages and always try to convert any one around them. Take it or leave it.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 19, 2012
Nah I rather Leave it.

No, check that. I rather Take it and Drop it off at the nearest incinerator.

Shouts out to all My Armed Robbers,Terrorist and Fhaggots Running a Muck.

This World is Awesome.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Antivirus92(m): 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
~Royal~:
Nah I rather Leave it.

No, check that. I rather Take it and Drop it off at the nearest incinerator.

Shouts out to all My Armed Robbers,Terrorist and Fhaggots Running a Muck.

This World is Awesome.

you don't really contribute anything reasonable. You need to check things well before commenting.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2012
You can't contribute much to Garbage

Garbage is Garbage for a reason.

It is to be discarded and disregarded
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Antivirus92(m): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
الملكي فوق الله: You can't contribute much to Garbage

Garbage is Garbage for a reason.

It is to be discarded and disregarded
do you mean the topic or .....?
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by daryoor(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
do animals have brothers and sisters they dont bleep? I guess your answer is the same as mine. That implies nature does not understand that concept buts its a taboo. So that implies something natural can be a taboo and artificial replacement be right.
What has homos done that is so bad, at least they aint hurting nobody.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Antivirus92(m): 9:29am On Dec 22, 2012
daryoor: do animals have brothers and sisters they dont bleep? I guess your answer is the same as mine. That implies nature does not understand that concept buts its a taboo. So that implies something natural can be a taboo and artificial replacement be right.
What has homos done that is so bad, at least they aint hurting nobody.
do male animals mate with male animals? Do female animals mate with female animals?. Ok,please give me five good reasons why nature made almost every living thing male and female.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
Antivirus92: do male animals mate with male animals? Do female animals mate with female animals?. Ok,please give me five good reasons why nature made almost every living thing male and female.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFeXwKnCUNI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqBdD0NMeag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIah88qqxBI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbw_O8wAwtU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoAeXntQ1VQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWlbk0Shpn8

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by daryoor(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
Antivirus92: do male animals mate with male animals? Do female animals mate with female animals?. Ok,please give me five good reasons why nature made almost every living thing male and female.
i would like to believe u r living in a cave, u must be very far away from communication, im saying this cause you shoul know there are lots of gay mammals, birds and fishes, a huge collection of them. God created male and female to reproduce, i dont see how that flaws gay sex. God didnt create mouth so we stimulate our patners genital, but heterosexuals practice MouthAction and this arguement of ''intended design'' doesnt surface. it still baffles me when people mention nature and think they have a stronger arguement, read the works of thomas hobbes and john locke and get a glimpse of what a ''state of nature'' looks like then u'll know we've evolved and we'll keep evolving regardless of our fear for change.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2012
+1 To my Man Rocking the Dusty Crooked Ball Cap and the Extremely Clean and Properly Clipped Professionally Manicured Finger Nails...... wink

The Kid is Spitting that Knowledge.

Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Antivirus92(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
daryoor:
i would like to believe u r living in a cave, u must be very far away from communication, im saying this cause you shoul know there are lots of gay mammals, birds and fishes, a huge collection of them. God created male and female to reproduce, i dont see how that flaws gay sex. God didnt create mouth so we stimulate our patners genital, but heterosexuals practice MouthAction and this arguement of ''intended design'' doesnt surface. it still baffles me when people mention nature and think they have a stronger arguement, read the works of thomas hobbes and john locke and get a glimpse of what a ''state of nature'' looks like then u'll know we've evolved and we'll keep evolving regardless of our fear for change.
list them let me see. People will always lie to protect their evil actions. Gay is allien. It is NOT natural. I heard that they have produced gay bible, all signs of end time. You are all doomed,you gays. Destruction is ur portion. GOD created everything for a purpose. Male and female for reproduction. Then tell the purpose which gay have served or is serving.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
I am about to subscribe to this niqqah's twitter page.

Funniest Guy on Nairaland

LoOoOoOoL@..."List them Let me See"......

This Niqqah is Like an Anti Gay Comic Book Marvel SuperVillian
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Abagworo(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2012
Apart from gay, I think drug( cocaine, marijuana, amphetamines, heroin etc) use should not be declared a crime since they only affect the individuals using them and hurts nobody else. It is hypocrisy to arrest, maim and kill marijuana smokers while gays move about freely. The Bible and Koran did not condemn drug use. They only condemned excess alcohol.

The terrorism comparison is out of it because other people are hurt but drug use is personal.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by pazienza(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2012
Abagworo: Apart from gay, I think drug( cocaine, marijuana, amphetamines, heroin etc) use should not be declared a crime since they only affect the individuals using them and hurts nobody else. It is hypocrisy to arrest, maim and kill marijuana smokers while gays move about freely. The Bible and Koran did not condemn drug use. They only condemned excess alcohol.

The terrorism comparison is out of it because other people are hurt but drug use is personal.
marijuana,amphetamine,cocaine are CNS stimulants,they produce effects on the addicts that constitues a public nuisance,and when their addicts becomes broke and the withdrawal effects sets in,the individual becomes a burden to the society and the government. Gays are not burden to the government or society as they constitue the work force and pay their tax like anyother citizen out there,their sexual activities cause no harm to anybody.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Abagworo(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2012
pazienza: marijuana,amphetamine,cocaine are CNS stimulants,they produce effects on the addicts that constitues a public nuisance,and when their addicts becomes broke and the withdrawal effects sets in,the individual becomes a burden to the society and the government. Gays are not burden to the government or society as they constitue the work force and pay their tax like anyother citizen out there,their sexual activities cause no harm to anybody.

Drug use causes no harm to anybody as well. 90% of us (Nigerian men) are using Marijuana; including most Governors, Lawmakers and the President. Even EFCC officials, the Police and the military are closet marijuana users. It is complete hypocrisy to outlaw drugs and maim its users while you use them in the comfort of your mansions.

From your point of view homosexualism has also destroyed families, marriages and has led to a lot of suicides, homicides and mental disorders.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
pazienza: marijuana,amphetamine,cocaine are CNS stimulants,they produce effects on the addicts that constitues a public nuisance,and when their addicts becomes broke and the withdrawal effects sets in,the individual becomes a burden to the society and the government. Gays are not burden to the government or society as they constitue the work force and pay their tax like anyother citizen out there,their sexual activities cause no harm to anybody.
Bro, check well.
Homosexuality and drug use are all classified under victimless crimes. Nevertheless, they are crimes.
Can't remember this English case where some guy was indicted for corrupting public moral. His crime being an ad in a newspaper promising to facilitate gay sex to anyone who responds to the ad, for a fee.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
Under positive law, homosexuality is a crime.
Morally, homosexuality is a taboo, abomination and one of the most despicable acts a human can engage in.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by pazienza(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
Abagworo:

Drug use causes no harm to anybody as well. 90% of us (Nigerian men) are using Marijuana; including most Governors, Lawmakers and the President. Even EFCC officials, the Police and the military are closet marijuana users. It is complete hypocrisy to outlaw drugs and maim its users while you use them in the comfort of your mansions.

From your point of view homosexualism has also destroyed families, marriages and has led to a lot of suicides, homicides and mental disorders.
Yea,marijuana is a mild CNS stimulant,some states in US recently legalised it's consumption,netherland is another country that legalised it's usage. I don't see anything wrong with legalising marijuana. But am yet to see any govt that have legalized strong CNS stimulants and hallucinogens.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by pazienza(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
kwangi: Under positive law, homosexuality is a crime.
Morally, homosexuality is a taboo, abomination and one of the most despicable acts a human can engage in.
Homosexuality is a crime only,in primitive societies. What most civilized societies are talking about is gay civil unions and not homosexuality itself. Morals change and what was considered moral in a community 100yrs ago,might be considered evil in the same community today. Some years ago,killing of twins and giving sacrifices to the gods were considered moral,can we say the same of those practices today.

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by pazienza(m): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
It was not homosexuality that destroyed families,failled marriages,and suicide. It was bigotry on the part of homophobes that created those, the unwillingness and bigotry on the part of the parents made the gay guy desert the family,it was in spirit of trying to avoid rejection,discrimination and stigma that the coward gay guy went and married a woman,creating a marriage built on lies,bringing misery to the unfortunate wife's life and eventually divorce. It was the wickedness,bigotry,and hypocrisy by peers and the society that drove the gay teen into suicide. Don't get it twisted.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
...I gotta hit the Like Button on that One. The Guy Is Spitting Real Talk.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
pazienza: Homosexuality is a crime only,in primitive societies. What most civilized societies are talking about is gay civil unions and not homosexuality itself. Morals change and what was considered moral in a community 100yrs ago,might be considered evil in the same community today. Some years ago,killing of twins and giving sacrifices to the gods were considered moral,can we say the same of those practices today.
Na wa O!
So the acceptance or otherwise of homosexuality is now a yardstick for determining a "civilized" (modernized) society??
Who da hell defines civility?
Morals change. Yes.
Has the immorality of homosexuality changed?
And who told offering sacrifices to the gods was ever considered immoral.
By who? Where? When?
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by pazienza(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
kwangi: Bro, check well.
Homosexuality and drug use are all classified under victimless crimes. Nevertheless, they are crimes.
Can't remember this English case where some guy was indicted for corrupting public moral. His crime being an ad in a newspaper promising to facilitate gay sex to anyone who responds to the ad, for a fee.
Most reasonable govts all over the world fight aggressively against bringing in strong CNS stimulants and hallucinogens into their countries,in some countries the penalty for trying to bring in thesse drugs is death sentence. The reason for these are not far fetched,these drugs create bad citizens for the govt,citizens who are prone to crime,too useless to work,and that are anti social,etc. We can't say the same of homosexuality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Prostitution And Cultism In Unilag! / Yoruba Day Celebration / 5 Common Cases Of Colonial Mentality In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.