Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Is GEJ A Satanist ??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is GEJ A Satanist ??? (1019 Views)

David Mark Allegedly Gave GEJ A $200k Solid Gold Customized Watch (see Photo) / Photo!!! Is GEJ Saying Goodbye To Aso Rock? / Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by jamst(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2012
I am not trying to be sentimental but there are many evil & unpalatable incident that have occured during this GEJ admin(yr 1 as a president out of 4yrs).This man in particular has an aura that is questionable (many) & most significant is why does he always wear an all BLACK ATTIRE on every normal day?Some people believe that black colour(dressing) represent the following; badluck,evil,mourning,danger & in short it is devilish...So, what is really going on in this country,may God help us ooooo
Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by ihebrooke(m): 10:45am On Dec 18, 2012
When was the last time you took your drugs?

7 Likes

Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by jamst(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2012
ihebrooke: When was the last time you took your drugs?
hey,do u think dat most of your fomer presido just jump in2 da scene of becoming a president witout the blessing 4rm their evil cult...hmmm,sori oooo
Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by jamst(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2012
aha! the untimely & suspicous death of rtd military general & some renown personal within 1yr
Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by iamSi(m): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
I think your bible has got answers to ur questions am sorry ur pastor is busy. Tryin to get a jet so go read
Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by eledalo: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
Yes he is.
Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by garrix8: 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
His corruption and ineptitude is of course Satanic....

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by awwalmk: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
jamst: I am not trying to be sentimental but there are many evil & unpalatable incident that have occured during this GEJ admin(yr 1 as a president out of 4yrs).This man in particular has an aura that is questionable (many) & most significant is why does he always wear an all BLACK ATTIRE on every normal day?Some people believe that black colour(dressing) represent the following; badluck,evil,mourning,danger & in short it is devilish...So, what is really going on in this country,may God help us ooooo
[color=#990000][/color] ur ryt the guy na black devil.
Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by engrtee(f): 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
Goodluck that knelt down for adeboye to pray for him.
Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by jamst(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
engrtee: Goodluck that knelt down for adeboye to pray for him.
dat doesnt disturb him & there are many people dat go 2 church or mosque 2 pray and later go 2 sango/mamiwota/ifa etc 2 go and worship gods
Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by jamst(m): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
garri (x8):
His corruption and ineptitude is of course Satanic....
shocked
Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by Yeske2(m): 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
He is the Devil and Satan personified, so? Go for coke and/or Meth, una no go gree but na monkey tail and paraga be una brand.
Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by DigitalSignal(m): 8:21am On Dec 19, 2012
@jamst:
He is probably more comfortable being in the attire you see him in ''always''.
If you ascribe those things to the president by reason of his dressing in black, then what do you say about those who are seeing in black suit almost on all working days and practically in any important event? Would you associate those things with them? I'm tilted towards believing that you're a Nigerian and by virtue of being that you're automatically an embodiment of those things you associated with black!... Drop the brush you're holding to paint the president.
Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by RichDad1(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2012
Gej a satanist? I guess Nigeria is .... HELL then?

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by iykak47: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2012
op, Obama is always in black suit, what does that mean? undecided
Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by gilmaro(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2012
ihebrooke: When was the last time you took your drugs?

Pls ask him for me. A satanist will never go to church for any reason. And from where did u hear that any one who dresses in black is a satanist? Black is his choice of colour. Check ur sense of humor mr poster.
Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by jamst(m): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2012
@digitalsignal,must u wear a black coloured suit 4rm monday-sunday...habaaa
Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by nagoma(m): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2012
The answer is yes. He is a satanist.
Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by jamst(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2012
iykak47: op, Obama is always in black suit, what does that mean? undecided
not all d time & he use 2 remove d top suit 2 look like white&black...buh wait a minute,in 9ja our presido dont wear suit naa
Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by jamst(m): 11:29am On Dec 19, 2012
gilmaro:

Pls ask him for me. A satanist will never go to church for any reason. And from where did u hear that any one who dresses in black is a satanist? Black is his choice of colour. Check ur sense of humor mr poster.
huh! look @ u,do u think dat all ur pastors&imam are saint?do u stay wit them for 24/7 to know wat other things dey do?
Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by nifemi01(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2012
Nah he is not satanic, just dumb and clueless dats all.
As to why he wears blact attire always, it could be any reason - dame reason.
Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by chakula: 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
I bear witness that Oga Jonah was a Christian and even the devoted one, pls dude halt from this allegation.
Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
@op
It's starting to look that way
Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by gilmaro(m): 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
jamst:
huh! look @ u,do u think dat all ur pastors&imam are saint?do u stay wit them for 24/7 to know wat other things dey do?

Wearing black clothes always isn't enough reason to conclude he's a satanist, n besides no satanist will go to a pastor for prayer. Satanism means servitude to Satan bro.
Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
jamst:
hey,do u think dat most of your fomer presido just jump in2 da scene of becoming a president witout the blessing 4rm their evil cult...hmmm,sori oooo
who among them is a Saint? can u give us some clue as to what made them a Saint so we may be able to identify the evil leader in the future?
Re: Is GEJ A Satanist ??? by Shine1177: 8:51am On Dec 20, 2012
Nigerians get problem no be small.

OBJ wore multiple colour dresses as president for 8 year and nearly 400 souls perished in Sosoliso & Bellview air crash, Nigerians say OBJ nah cultist.

Dimeji Bankole wore all white attire for almost 4 years that he spent at Speaker House of Reps. Nigerians say it has spiritual undertone that is why his colleagues could not impeach him.

Now GEJ wears all black attire you come here to say he's a satanist because top people are dying in his regime.

Let another president come after GEJ and decide to wear Green-White-Green I belief some Nigerians will say he's using their destiny.

What can a man do to please you? Nigeria I bow.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Notable Men When Nigeria Was Based On Regional Form Of Government / Lies Behind 9/11 / Nigerian Forces Making Islamist Insurgency Worse - Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.