Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. (25640 Views)

Shedding More Light About The Eating Of Sugar / How Many Cubes Of Sugar Do You Drink Your Garri With? / Please I Need A List Of Sugar-free Fruit Drinks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by otikpoko(m): 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
They are giving you sugar so that you will have enough energy to work after the holidays!
What a nice reasoning method tongue
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by bunmila(f): 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
Classicalman: Shut up bitc.h. I'm sure you must be one of those overfed headoffice staff. Mshewwww.....
And you are one of those on the outside lookin in. Poor you
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Revolva(m): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Acess bank is promoting the soaking of garri ooo !!! So you nigerians should eat our local delicacies haha !!!!
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by BuBBle1(f): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
Na waooooo,HATER try to get a life,I be like say they don sack u,I get person wey work there,y u ma dey lie about ur bank wey u dey work if u still dey there.MUMU. Go find work. undecided
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by smartg(m): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
Wow! Wonders shall never end, it's very hard to chew!. You means they gave you mean access bank gave their staffs packet of sugar for xmas gift. Anywhere , it's not just a gift, it's also a surprise. I think this post shld have been moved to joke section. I will never visit any of my friend working in access this season cos i know wht i might meet there, a besin of garri soaked with groundnut nd sugar, lol!. What a gift for a whole xmas nd new years ?.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by yemifm(m): 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
it is well
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Elebiju: 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
A gift is what u don't work for so I think u should appreciate it,I know u will never complain if d gift had been packets of alomo bitters,appreciate what u've got.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by PrinceLat(m): 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
you this guy na wa for you oh, you did not mention the one bag of rice and the ororo (groundnut oil)they gave , you only mentioned the 10 packets of sugar, God go forgive you oh.............

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by vanminister: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
poverty mentality!

food hungry staff?

what ever happen to vouchers and money off coupons or air tickets?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by WORDALIVE: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
This can't be true . Can a good fella give us a verified statement
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by oluezekiel(m): 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
Prince Lat: you this guy na wa for you oh, you did not mention the one bag of rice and the ororo (groundnut oil)they gave , you only mentioned the 10 packets of sugar, God go forgive you oh.............
Thank u jare, the bank gave a bag of rice, 5litres of veg oil and packets of sugar as compared to last yr 1/2 bag of rice,5litres of veg oil & 2dozens of peak milk.
Must you spoil the bank's name? @ OP

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by bbpreye2: 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
sylve11: U know the harmattan is not yet out fully, and u know sugar + garri thoroughly mixed with cold water ought to be nutritious (add #10 cowbell milk if u so wishes). Manage it, cos some have food but they cannot eat, some can eat but have no food; u have sugar and so u can soak garri. so manage am. It is well! grin grin grin cool

Access Bank knows the importance of sugar in the lives of Nigerians cos 95% of Nigerians use sugar to soak GARRI, including Seun and his re.tarded mods! And I guess the OP was one of those calling for our heads during the GARRI revolution championed by BBPREYE and EBAMMA! Go and soak more GARRI and stop complaining!

GBAM!
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Taiwoaremu: 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
hahahahah.....cant stop laughing.last friday wen d dude dy enjoy imsef @ d end of the year party organize by access bank @ eko hotel we no hear dt one,now u dy complain.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Alamutatalo: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
@OP Every single staff of Access bank including door men and cleaners were given a bag of rice,a gallon of premium groundnut oil and a roll of sugar.Stop peddling falsehood!

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by vanstanzy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
Funny grin grin grin grin grin. But is this confirmed? could be another haux.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Aderupoko2: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
Bros manage am oh.Ten packets of sugar fit turn to ten cups of garri next year. grin grin grin
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by egberipops(m): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nasri100: How is this our business? undecided " Twawo naha " cheesy

bros why u de insult the guy nyash na. u even say the thing deep.. grin grin
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Butoneday2(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
And it came to pass
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by ydtaurus5: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
you beta thank God,i just received my salary on the 44th november dat is 14tg december,no hope for december let alone bonus or christmas gift!u beta be grateful.lol
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by owobabaisabella: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
na only sugar they give u, tell them it remain half bag of gari too o... grin grin grin
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 19, 2012
Sooooo una dey vex because una company give una gift?
...I don't follow.... undecided
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by ejyko4aek(m): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2012
saboteurs, wt I heard & knw usually & dey wl stl gv(on d way) ar 1 bag of rice ,5 litres of groundnut oil, tin milks and sugar
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by valmylove: 11:52am On Dec 19, 2012
embarassed undecided them try now. all these access staff na bad belle people. some body gave you a gift instead of you to appreciate you come to naira land to say rubbish. if the bank dosent give you anything you scream what about the other things monitized and given una nor go scream about that one. bad belle satff. its a pity.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by ezeama1010(m): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
na wao. dem don begin use human beings as lab rats for experiments. i talk am. access bank don dey conduct research to determine how many packets of sugar fit cause diabetes abi?
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by kefmawin: 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
They have been having service issues and technical issues since most of the good hands in the legacy Intercontinental bank decided to bow out of the system.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by hardbody: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
@OP, My own Company chose to give us quarter bags of rice (10kg sha) and G/Oil (I think about 1.25kg or so. I felt so insulted that i wanted to give it to the MD's driver to give the man's wife at home as my christmas present to them. Better judgment based on advise was that i should not take that step, i should simply ignore the gift in exercise of my right, i did just that. I rejected teh rice and oil. I am sure next year, that singular act of mine (which is being discussed company wide)will lead to an improved Xmas gift to staff. These employers of labour ehn? God is watching them.

Best bet, quit working for them and buy yourself and complimentary staff whatever quantity of foodstuff you choose to procure during christmas.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by ogaju007(m): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
hardbody: @OP, My own Company chose to give us quarter bags of rice (10kg sha) and G/Oil (I think about 1.25kg or so. I felt so insulted that i wanted to give it to the MD's driver to give the man's wife at home as my christmas present to them. Better judgment based on advise was that i should not take that step, i should simply ignore the gift in exercise of my right, i did just that. I rejected teh rice and oil. I am sure next year, that singular act of mine (which is being discussed company wide)will lead to an improved Xmas gift to staff. These employers of labour ehn? God is watching them.

Best bet, quit working for them and buy yourself and complimentary staff whatever quantity of foodstuff you choose to procure during christmas.

Or in my own opinion might get you fired... They are not obliged to give you anything for xmas so be humble to your company and say thank you like its the best thing that happened to you ever.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Pain(m): 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
As the old saying goes " If you are handed lemons, make lemonade" If you are handed sugar make..WTF!
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Redstone(m): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
owobabaisabella: na only sugar they give u, tell them it remain half bag of gari too o... grin grin grin

EXACTLY....

HEEEEE, LWKMD
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
A client tendered one truck load of sugar as colateral for a loan. Due to d client's inability to pay up,the bank decided to take over d client's sugar.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by IsiomaC: 1:51am On Feb 11, 2013
@hardboy, wait till you start your own coy then you can give out a limo as Xmas bonus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Cook Banga Soup/stew Like A Pro / Easy Steps To Make A Refreshing Soya Milk / Check Out This Yummy Green Fried Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.