Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet (17250 Views)

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet / Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 19, 2012
I wonder why these crazy "pastors","primates"and the rest predict irrelevant things? It is the job of prophets to do that under the direction of the Holy Spirit. Okay, if they knew that all these bad things will happen why didn't they say it earlier instead of claiming to predict it after the bad incident took place? I'm sick and tired of all these so-called "Men" of God. Smh!!
Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by obi4eze(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2012
muredo: I didnt pray death for jonathan o,d lord will keep him,but we need to pray because i left my church from a programme,and there is a prophesy nnt from the pastor o,but a member that another air disaster is on its way because BLOOD OF INNOCENT crying reached heaven.What we need is MERCY,IT PREVAIL OVER JUDGEMENT.God will be with us all.

U're right. As the blood of Abel cried unto heaven for vengeance so the blood of many innocent people cries out to The Almighty God for vengeance and God says in His word in Romans 12:19 " ... vengeageance is Mine, I will repay." God is the God of JUSTICE AND JUDGEMENT.
Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by Sholly121: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2012
Kamsy10: I pray all PDP rogues will be in that plane the day it will develop that fault. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
na only pdp, what of acn, cpc and others? Rubbish
Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by Sholly121: 8:55am On Dec 19, 2012
Billyonaire: I think its time the SSS start closing down some churches and putting some illiterate money seeking pastors behind bars.
if you happen to be d president, if you like listen if you like do not. I believe we all have a life to live just once, after that.....
Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 19, 2012
gohome: Do you believe in prophecies or future predictions by religious leaders most of which have been fulfilled? As the year comes to an end, a chilling revelation has been made by the founder of INRI Evangelical Church World Wide, Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele.

Primate Ayodele who correctly predicted another air disaster after earlier predicting the one involving governor Danbaba Suntai of Taraba state, has warned President Goodluck Jonathan to sanctify his Presidential Fleet to avert an air disaster that would throw the nation into deep sorrow.
He said: “We are going into another year, again. Help me to tell President Goodluck Jonathan to sanctify his jet. Evil will not befall the nation. I could see the presidential jet developing human made mechanical fault.”
Primate Ayodele, while speaking in Lagos, said he saw in a vision that a presidential jet would develop a human initiated mechanical fault.
Calling on Nigerians to pray fervently, he said: “The Almighty will protect the president and may he overcome his enemies. I am neither an aviation expert nor a scientist, but God asked me to warn this nation and its leaders beforehand”.

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/12/renowned-primate-predicts-presidential-jet-will-develop-man-made-mechanical-fault.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Mr. INRI church of Evils and Demoooonnns. we go visit you for KIRIKIRI MAXIMUM PRISON after SSS and Army hammer that your Ogbologbo mouth of evil! cool cool cool
Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by Akpan107(m): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2012
Mexyz: God protect my president 4rm evry evil plan o, him no go die for office o. Evry plans of d devil,back to sender o. Though i dnt really like him,bt he is a father to smebdy nd i won't want wat i dnt lyk to befall my father to befall anoda persn's father.
I cover my President with the blood of Jesus. Amen! God pass Devil
Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by luiskhan92: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hamzat In Pole Position To Succeed Fashola / "Probe Oshiomhole" - Osadolor Ochei Tells Court To Compel EFCC To Probe Ex Gov. / Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.