Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin (86409 Views)

Pls Which Cream Can Remedy This..carotone Has Killed Me / Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream / How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by easterbabe(f): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
Just stop wasting your time and money. See all the old bleached women around and ask if they're pleasd with the way their skins are now

1 Like

Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
Nothing good comes cheap, want some thing that would work without side effects, 100percent herbal. try FOREVER living product Toning kit. 10k, u can only buy from a distrubutor,and i am one call or email me if u r intrested, 07062924402, bio16us@yahoo.com

tested n trusted,dont buy all this harmful creams that would kill ur skin cells, am nt just saying this coz i want to sell, bt it is the truth. fovever living is a known brand been around for 25years, they have to be doing something right.
Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by ogokam: 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
queen_labisi: how much is it? nd how effective

Porselene White Medix sells for N5k when bought from their office on Bode Thomas though their distributors sell higher. Yinka Bodyline stocks it.
Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by BrownChic: 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2013
Whatever skin lightening cream you opt for,Just make sure u use a good sunscreen during the day or it won't work. Try Smartshield SPF 30+ it's very effective. Ebeano supermarket has it or order from konga.com.
Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by marianazme(f): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2013
BrownChic: Whatever skin lightening cream you opt for,Just make sure u use a good sunscreen during the day or it won't work. Try Smartshield SPF 30+ it's very effective. Ebeano supermarket has it or order from konga.com.
are u d owner of d company? Youve been postin abt it everywhere
Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by BrownChic: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
Nope am not, I hv tried and tested it and it TRUELY works..... Sorry if it's too much info for you....
Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by marianazme(f): 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
BrownChic: Nope am not, I hv tried and tested it and it TRUELY works..... Sorry if it's too much info for you....
nah... just askin
Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by BrownChic: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
No worries dear. I have been in search for a good sunscreen that soothes our weather, so am just so excited about Smartshied. Here are a list of the ones I hv tried that don't compare to smartshield: shiseido,nutrogena ultra sheer, la roshe possay, etc these are good brands, but are not suitable for our Naija weather. So you see, that's why am spreading the word like crazy cos I know alot of pple r in my shoes.
Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by TableLeg(m): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
Tura

Enjoy your bleaching adventure!
Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 07, 2013
Where can I get d original of dis smartshield nd its d spf30 nt 2small? D spf I'm usin currently is a waste, I'm 2shades darker self, I'm fed up, does it lighten?
BrownChic: No worries dear. I have been in search for a good sunscreen that soothes our weather, so am just so excited about Smartshied. Here are a list of the ones I hv tried that don't compare to smartshield: shiseido,nutrogena ultra sheer, la roshe possay, etc these are good brands, but are not suitable for our Naija weather. So you see, that's why am spreading the word like crazy cos I know alot of pple r in my shoes.
Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by Desloaaa(f): 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
queen_labisi: Where can I get d original of dis smartshield nd its d spf30 nt 2small? D spf I'm usin currently is a waste, I'm 2shades darker self, I'm fed up, does it lighten?
comparing smartshield spf 30 to neutrogena spf 60 zinc oxide o.see joke
Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by BrownChic: 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
A lot of pple are ignorant about SPFs. Do a proper research and you will find out that SPF 30 protects you from 97% of sun rays, SPF 40 protects you from 97.5 % of sun rays , SPF 50 protects you from 98% of Sun rays and your SPF 60 protects you from 98% of sun rays.(not much difference right?) Don't be fooled by all those high SPF numbers you see on famous sunscreens, the difference is very minimal. SPF 30 works just as good as SPF 60. Neutrogena is a good brand, but i still prefer my Smartshield. It's the best sunscreen I hv used so far

1 Like

Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by BrownChic: 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2013
I got mine from Ebeano supermarket, I think konga.com now stock it as well.
Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by Lalaland1(f): 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2013
Thanx brownchic!:-)
Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2013
Where is dis ebeano supermarket
BrownChic: I got mine from Ebeano supermarket, I think konga.com now stock it as well.
Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by phalbat55: 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2013
Groundnut oil grin
Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by BrownChic: 9:31am On Feb 10, 2013
Admiralty Lekki phase 1. They have a massive cosmetic section.
Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by BrownChic: 9:33am On Feb 10, 2013
Groundnut oil will fry your skin o! Laffs.
Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by JuicyGee(f): 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2013
It all depends on good food and good atmosphere.. I was a little bit darker before, till i started eating healthy food, fruits nd lots of water, i dont go under de sun too much. Now am lighter, looking fresher and i dnt rub any expensive cream just "vaseline intensive care" it repairs n hydrates ur skin. Dey're oda brands for fair ppl too.

1 Like

Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by tjskii(f): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2013
@lala land,go to the fashion and clothing market section,ul find information on what u need
Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by ladygogo: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
Nigerian girls!

You will of course get darker because you live in the tropics. The sun makes you darker and not the cream you apply on your skin.Try staying in a colder climate for a while and notice how your skin becomes paler.the need for Sunscreen is also a farce.(google the sunscreen industry). most of the suncreen creams contains harmful chemicals anyway. you actually need the sun, but not too much of it.

i stopped using suncreen and now use jojoba oil and sweet almond oil(both are good moisturizers and contains some sunscreen). good old lemon will clear your spots. glycerin,aloe vera, mango butter, shea butter, coconut oil, vaseline etc works wonders.

exfoliate your skin.
Drink lots of water and eat lots of veggies and fruits.

Stop wasting your money! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by sweetcheecks(f): 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
Lala_landsmiley:
Pls gurls advice me on d cream to use.i'm sunburnt.i was fair before.wana get ma color back.

@bolded, grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 19, 2013
Try Meladerm
Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by magnuga(f): 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
Nice.I concur with you that Glycerin works wonders.I know what it did for my skin then but the problem is getting original Glycerin.Do you know where i can get undiluted Glycerin?.
If you do,i'll be glad to know.Thanks.
lady gogo: Nigerian girls!

You will of course get darker because you live in the tropics. The sun makes you darker and not the cream you apply on your skin.Try staying in a colder climate for a while and notice how your skin becomes paler.the need for Sunscreen is also a farce.(google the sunscreen industry). most of the suncreen creams contains harmful chemicals anyway. you actually need the sun, but not too much of it.

i stopped using suncreen and now use jojoba oil and sweet almond oil(both are good moisturizers and contains some sunscreen). good old lemon will clear your spots. glycerin,aloe vera, mango butter, shea butter, coconut oil, vaseline etc works wonders.

exfoliate your skin.
Drink lots of water and eat lots of veggies and fruits.

Stop wasting your money! smiley
Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by ladygogo: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
magnuga: Nice.I concur with you that Glycerin works wonders.I know what it did for my skin then but the problem is getting original Glycerin.Do you know where i can get undiluted Glycerin?.
If you do,i'll be glad to know.Thanks.

Hi magna. yeah i understand there are a lot of fakes out there, but there is a lady in Nigeria that owns a blog called naijahaircangrow..com> i believe she sells 100 per cent vegetable glycerin. you welcome. goodluck.
Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by anneduke: 3:05am On Jun 22, 2013
night repair cream , lovely face and body cream (total body nurture)
Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by KAYBLUSHES(f): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2013
call 08024723672 for skin lightening cream
Re: Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin by LCDD: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
tessy1111: Try Meladerm

where can i get meladerm in abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos / Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.