Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami (16770 Views)

Governor Patrick Yakowa Of Kaduna, Fmr. NSA Owoye Azazi Die In Helicopter Crash / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? / GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by vandarsar(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2012
Jonathan is among the executor.

ivy77: It is only a toddler that will still be asking why these men died. This was a pure assassination by the Arewa Mafias Who believe that it is a crime for a Christian to be in Kaduna Seat of Power. They claim that, Kaduna is the northern headquarter and for a christian to be a governor is akin to christian ruling mecca.

Most of you that are not in Kaduna will not know how tense the politics have been ever since Yakowa became governor. So many attempt were made to eliminate him but being a peace loving man he refuse to let those things publish on the media.

Do you know that it was these northern mafias that appointed him to go and represent them in the burial of Otondo’s family? Yakowa was adviced by a close friend not to go but he refused. Yakowa was very stubborn at his decision and was not always willing to take caution. He though he could appease the muslim by being kind and generous but that is the impossibility he did not know. He was the first Governor that started free feeding for all muslim during any of their fasting in all the Local governments of the Kaduna state including the State government house.

He was once confronted by southern Kaduna people on why he choose to be so close with the very people that are seeking to eliminate him. He said, the Bible admonish us to love our enemies and do good to those who hate us.

Yakowa continue to dine with these DEMONS FORGETTING THAT YOU CAN NEVER SATISFIED SATAN UNTIL HE GET YOUR SOUL.

Those of you that are close to Jonathan, please inform that man to learn from what happen to Yakowa otherwise the same thing will happen to him.
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by Fornorth(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2012
omojesu123: 4uk islam,4uk muslims.,4uk 72 virgins,4uk prophet mohamed aka Gay prophet4uk islam,4uk muslims.,4uk 72 virgins,4uk prophet mohamed aka Gay prophet
i pray that may God forgive u and guide u to follow the right way,coz the devil realy win over u.and remember to try to hold ur anger expicialy when u r out of ur sense.n i hope u r not a xritian coz i bleave jeasus will never teach u this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by Zakkyoz: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2012
ndala: Thank you god so abi second to coment
you need to see psychiatrist
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by Geewan(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2012
omojesu123: 4uk islam,4uk muslims.,4uk 72 virgins,4uk prophet mohamed aka Gay prophet4uk islam,4uk muslims.,4uk 72 virgins,4uk prophet mohamed aka Gay prophet

omojesu123: [color=#990000][/color]blood sucking religion

OMOESU123
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2012

You can say what eve you wish to say!......We all know that your father who happens to be LUCIFA will also disown you for making that comment! And i assure you that WE SHALL CONTACT BOKO HARAM WITH YOUR DITIALS THAT WE ARE KNOW EXTRACTING FROM THE IP ADDRESS SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS AND HAND IT OVER TO BOKO HARAM TO TRACE AND KILL YOU, BOMB YOUR HOUSE......BELIEVE IT OR NOT WE ARE GOING TO KILL. AND YOU WILL DIE A PAINFUL DEATH AND YOUR LUCIFA FATHER WILL BE PROUD OF US ! cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by ABsI1: 10:52am On Dec 19, 2012
All Stand
Happy Birthday Sir
Wishing you Oga many more years of Allah's goodness and mercy-Amin
Sai Buky
Sai $araki
Sai Oloye
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by nagoma(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2012
PointB:

Not that I think he did it, but this is a really silly excuse to give. How does being out of the country excuse on from having a hand in crimes committed in the country? Was Osama Bin Laden in US when they carried out the 9/11 attacks?
Very lame excuse by the NSA and Dansuki!

Niger Delta Militants were after Azazi. Yakowa was just a collateral. Now they (MEND) know that their anti-aircraft guns are working , others who fell out with GEJ have to be careful.
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by DadaStephen1(m): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2012
ivy77: It is only a toddler that will still be asking why these men died. This was a pure assassination by the Arewa Mafias Who believe that it is a crime for a Christian to be in Kaduna Seat of Power. They claim that, Kaduna is the northern headquarter and for a christian to be a governor is akin to christian ruling mecca.

Most of you that are not in Kaduna will not know how tense the politics have been ever since Yakowa became governor. So many attempt were made to eliminate him but being a peace loving man he refuse to let those things publish on the media.

Do you know that it was these northern mafias that appointed him to go and represent them in the burial of Otondo’s family? Yakowa was adviced by a close friend not to go but he refused. Yakowa was very stubborn at his decision and was not always willing to take caution. He though he could appease the muslim by being kind and generous but that is the impossibility he did not know. He was the first Governor that started free feeding for all muslim during any of their fasting in all the Local governments of the Kaduna state including the State government house.

He was once confronted by southern Kaduna people on why he choose to be so close with the very people that are seeking to eliminate him. He said, the Bible admonish us to love our enemies and do good to those who hate us.

Yakowa continue to dine with these DEMONS FORGETTING THAT YOU CAN NEVER SATISFIED SATAN UNTIL HE GET YOUR SOUL.

Those of you that are close to Jonathan, please inform that man to learn from what happen to Yakowa otherwise the same thing will happen to him.

Good Point there bro! I currently live in Kaduna so I am quite aware of the situation of things here.
Moreover, this must be the aftermath of the meeting all these Northern Governors had few weeks back at Namadi Sambo's Daughters' Wedding Ceremony.
Its just quite unfortunate
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by tfk08: 11:14am On Dec 19, 2012

i can c u r brain damaged. If u want 2 understand islam get a copy of translated Quran. i can't really blame u cos ur call religion xtienity is on ideaology.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by say4gunit(m): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2012
Yaba Left direct entry!

1 Like

Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by PehaKaso: 11:23am On Dec 19, 2012
[quote
author=nagoma]

Niger Delta Militants were after Azazi. Yakowa was just a collateral.
Now they (MEND) know that their anti-aircraft guns are working , others
who fell out with GEJ have to be careful. [/quote] Why attempt 2 twist d facts? Hypocrite.........*long hiss*

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by Jamisco: 11:50am On Dec 19, 2012
Everfrank:
Faceless mischief makers on nairaland. Reveal your identity if U a not a eunuch. Idiot.

most he show his face before you can kill him? just go ahead blood sucking demon(s)
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by BetaThings: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
Mcdugull:

You can say what eve you wish to say!......We all know that your father who happens to be LUCIFA will also disown you for making that comment! And i assure you that WE SHALL CONTACT BOKO HARAM WITH YOUR DITIALS THAT WE ARE KNOW EXTRACTING FROM THE IP ADDRESS SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS AND HAND IT OVER TO BOKO HARAM TO TRACE AND KILL YOU, BOMB YOUR HOUSE......BELIEVE IT OR NOT WE ARE GOING TO KILL. AND YOU WILL DIE A PAINFUL DEATH AND YOUR LUCIFA FATHER WILL BE PROUD OF US ! cool cool cool cool

This is uncalled for. You have to set a higher standard than people who inhabit a cesspit. You don't go beyond limits in cautioning people! Otherwise, you will end up at his level
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2012

SHERLOCK HOLMES THANK U. MUMU
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by Mavrick2012: 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
Oga dasuki,who ask u?guilty conscience?
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by dickhardener: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
mohabdul54:
I NEED NOT INSULT U OR THE PROPHET U CLAIM TO ADORE because IN REAL FACT U AREN'T HIS FOLLOWER BUT ONLY BIDING UR HEART DESIRE, ITS DUE TO UR TYPE OF PERSON THAT THIS COUNTRY KNOWS NO PEACE: LACK OF TOLERANCE FOR OTHERS FAITH AND BELIEF.MAY ALLAH MAKE U SEE D LIGHT.
I am a christain, but I must commend u. U are a true Muslim. Calm and absorbing. These are the kinds I knew growing up, very harmonious.
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by Mavrick2012: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
nagoma:

Niger Delta Militants were after Azazi. Yakowa was just a collateral. Now they (MEND) know that their anti-aircraft guns are working , others who fell out with GEJ have to be careful.
their is always a reason 4 doin a tin.y do u tin MEND wil kill azazi?mind u,d statement Azazi made against pdp(abt boko haram)was again northern pdp members(ibb,atiku etc).i advice u to go back to his coment.Azazi actualy defended gej.
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by JosephAO84(m): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
c me c language from the mnth of big well God let ur kingdom come
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by sajawagu: 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
the truth is yet to come,i know it was a set up to change Kaduna politics.
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by sajawagu: 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
The truth is yet to come,I know it was a set up to change Kaduna politics.
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by PointB: 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
nagoma:

Gerrout of here olodo. Niger Delta militants ko, kidnapers ni!
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by TableLeg(m): 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
CRAY!!!
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by Awoofawo(m): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
Kx:

Must one be in the country to plan?
Is that explanation relevant?

Since the man said him no get hands for the trigger, he should kindly tell us, whose hand pulls the trigger na?! No be him own hand but na someone hand o! *Gbam* see at helicopter com fall 4ground.... Somfink dey smell jawe!
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by miiraaj: 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2012

MAD DOG on the loose.
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by miiraaj: 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
Dada-Stephen:

Good Point there bro! I currently live in Kaduna so I am quite aware of the situation of things here.
Moreover, this must be the aftermath of the meeting all these Northern Governors had few weeks back at Namadi Sambo's Daughters' Wedding Ceremony.
Its just quite unfortunate

Some Nigerians can be dumb!
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by Omen100(m): 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
jimino: Dansuki dey fear abi na guilty conscience dey worri am

U sure say u know how to read at all so, abeg re read the message again so dat u go understand watin dem dey talk about.
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by iamtheprincipal: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2012

@IVY77: Thanks for this post. This is the point I've been trying to make.
You are one person that sees things as they are and not blinded by sentiments.
I hope GEJ learns from this and of course that of Maj. Gen. Johnson Thomas Umunnakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi on July 29, 1966 in Ibadan.
#"A word is enough for the wise"#
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by iamtheprincipal: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2012

Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by cronsberg: 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
'If you are accused of something, chance is you probably did something wrong'. You sure say this dasuki guy no be government hit man? grin
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
Guilty conscience
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
coming 2015,power go back to north or nigerians be at war.battlefield is middlebelt and niger delta region.
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by iamtheprincipal: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tompolo Sues FG Over N45.9bn Fraud Charges / Adamawa APC Chieftains Stranded In Government House / FG, Govs Seek Recruitment Of Corps Members For Community Policing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.