Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan (12979 Views)

Bristow Helicopter Crash Survivors In Lagos (photos) / Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) / Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by dridowu: 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
dr stone:

Funny, How People like these think,You can deceive some people some of the time, but you cant deceive all the people all of the time....When those Senators who went for the burial of one of their slain colleagues were ambushed and slaughtered some where in plateau state early this year....it made no sense to people like you....out of the 4 "christian Governors " in the north within a brief period of 6months, 1 is dead, and the other in critical condition....with kaduna youths chanting allahu akubaru in kaduna...it still means nothing to you...Maybe its PDP or Jonathan that is killing dem...their is a disguised battle for the soul of this nation...and its manifestation is the RULE AT ALL COST and BY EVERY MEANS SYNDROME OF A CERTAIN SECTION OF NIGERIA WHO SEE THEMSELVES AS BEING BORN TO RULE OTHERS....Unfortunately.....GOD pass them....it is another TOM and Jerry Game...They will try all the tricks in their books...whether it is political manipulation,thuggery and intimidation, or Holy religious war, or terrorism and mindless killings, or Assasinations overtly or covertly, they are playing the ITS ALL OR NOTHING.....Unfortunately, their hands will not achieve their aims, their craftiness will be turned to foolishness, the way they have chosen to go is.... TO LOOSE ALL
d question remain, y is dat when politician dies they always suspect foul play ? Are ordinary citizen not Nigerians again ?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by jay2smart19(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
5much: how come Nigerians so much believe in superstition.
this is not superstition. Its called common sensE and it seems u lack it. Did u really pass ssce or you visited a miracle centre? Abeg no vex oh. Biko nu

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by porka: 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
5much: how come Nigerians so much believe in superstition.

Oga, this is not superstition.

It is called suspicion.

There's really nothing wrong in suspecting that something is fishy after what seems like a streak of negative occurrences.

For instance, the Nigerian Muslim Um mar suspected ORAL POLIO VACCINATION was something crafted in the West to reduce their population by making their young girls barren and infect their population with HIV.

They were well within their rights to raise questions after what Pfizer did with meningitis vaccine trial.

The Taliban in Pakistan shot dead polio immunization workers because of suspicion of similar Osama Bin Laden episode.

Hugo Chavez also suspects that the 'Great Devil' has links to his and other Latin American leaders' cancer problems. He said he didn't accuse anyone though.

I became suspicious of this crash too after reading the account of Gen Yakubu Gowon (ironically General Gowon claimed/believe it is a mere accident).

My suspicion is based on the following;

1) Who arranged the alternative chopper for Gen Gowon after he was told he would fly with Gov Yakowa and Gen Azazi?

2) Did the young chopper pilot suspect anything and try to approach General Gowon as a cover, knowing fully well that nothing can happen to Gowon? It is doubtful if it's protocol for Pilots to approach a VIP they want to fly.

3) Is the account(s) of the 'eye witness(es)' that the chopper exploded in the air true?

4) How comes Gov Danbaba Suntai's plane flying at a higher altitude had survivors while bodies of a six man occupant of a chopper flying at a relatively lower altitude burnt beyond recognition?

5) The Nigerian Navy has declared that the helicopter was air worthy.

Answers to these questions can only come through a thorough scientific/forensic investigations.

Obasanjo raised a team to investigate the polio vaccine questions then, they traveled far and wide after which their fears were allayed.

Governor Shekarau's team was not even convinced until they came out with their own findings. They later declared refusal of immunization a crime in Kano.

Prof. Wole Soyinka raised an alarm of the next phase of Boko Haram's strategy early in the year; targeted assassination of prominent people, including Kongi himself.

So sir, it is only natural for people to suspect foul play in matters of life and death.

This is different from saying they were killed by an Ogbanje in the village.

Suspicion comes through our sense of danger.

Superstition is a product of helplessness.

References

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/navy-chopper-crash-we-escaped-death-by-whiskers-gowon-maku/

http://saharareporters.com/interview/interview-wole-soyinka-next-phase-boko-haram-terrorism-thenews

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/2070634.stm

http://ww3.africanoutlookonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2425:nigeria-parents-risk-jail-for-skipping-polio-vaccine

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2079680/Hugo-Chavez-says-US-giving-South-American-leaders-cancer.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jul/11/cia-fake-vaccinations-osama-bin-ladens-dna

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/dec/19/pakistan-polio

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by juman(m): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
dridowu: When oda ordinary Nigerians dies , dy will not suspect foul play, so when politician dies dy suspect foul play, whoever suspect foul play is a moda fuker

Hmmmm. Let all the so called "leaders" die one day, who cares. grin
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by juman(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
nagoma: Suswam was drunk.

doctokwus: So it was d muslims dat told Suntai to go& fly a chopper he was clearly not competent to fly.This is a supposed gov of a state talking like a typical drunkard in a beer parlour;any wonder nigeria has refused to move into d 21st century?

The drunk governor.

Did Gov. Suntai was force to fly by muslims?

Gov. Suntai was warned before he decided to go ahead and flew that evening and crashed.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by oaroloye(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
What! He thinks it was foul play

This guy is a genius!

Sir! What was your first clue?

(Um... you have a clue, right?)
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by rawtruth(m): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
juman:

The drunk governor.

Did Gov. Suntai was force to fly by muslims?

Gov. Suntai was warned before he decided to go ahead and flew that evening and crashed.

Small time una go begin say BH members are not muslims. The suspicion is against boko haram who have vowed to eliminate Christians in the north, and they have been carrying out attacks against Churches all the north. Muslim victims are either govt officials 'eating alone' or individuals who speak against them. It is no exaggeration to submit that BH, if not for their attacks on selected muslims, is doing what most muslims regard as 'holy war'.
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by arogbowei: 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
The thing with us is that we often look or search answers in the wrong place. No one have asked why the roads that should connect the community of Oronto Douglas was not constructed since independence? That to me is the very first question we should seek answers to.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by F00028: 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
ben4ever: The Navy’s pronouncement that the crashed helicopter was airworthy also lent credence to the sabotage theory...
what else could they say? that it was not airworthy? undecided
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by F00028: 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
BlueMurder: Tales by moonlight. We all know that even if the governors of Benue and Plateau States die today, their christian deputy governors will take over. Muslims are the clear minority in those states. Where has Governor Suswam dropped his thinking cap? These are the kind of 'elders' GEJ was warning during Yakowa's burial yesterday.
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by oluwaisaac(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
Yakowa signed for death the day he accepted to preside over Kaduna...Suswam you're in North central, no harm shall befall you o.k..
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by true2god: 5:50am On Dec 22, 2012
Blackteeth: I dont know why MohamMAD ever existed.
Is it an animal, place or thing?
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by waja(m): 7:26am On Dec 22, 2012
Dygeasy: If he suspects foul play make hin play the freekick na...
. Hahahahahahahaha CHAI.
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by tsadan: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
suswam should visit nkst website and request prayers there...
www.nkstchurch.org

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Street Maps / Traveling To Turkey With E-visa / Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.