Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? (12052 Views)

Guys Which Nairaland Babe Do U Admire Most Nd Wanting 2 Meet / Ladies, Would You Let Your Hubby Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? / What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Jaykizz(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
She said I'v got an amiable personality - I'm cool, calm, collected, composed n reserved. I lyk bein straight, I like listening to her talk n most importantly, I aint the jealous kynda guy.
She gradually mentions my TDH qualities so that my head won't swell too much.
Ladies let's have yours.
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by k2039: 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
15 Views and no reply, romance section is so cold today, just wondering why?.

Op, question is not applicable to me.
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by larrymoore(m): 1:00am On Dec 20, 2012
Ladies are on holidays! Pls check back.
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by greatgod2012(f): 1:57am On Dec 20, 2012
His simplicity!
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Mynd44: 4:53am On Dec 20, 2012
Would be her brain
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by dmcdad: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2012
**Following**
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2012
Hobby or hubby?
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 20, 2012
ogugua88: Hobby or hubby?
i was about asking this...btw,Where is everybody??
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Jaykizz(m): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2012
greatgod2012: His simplicity!
weew! Cool.
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 20, 2012
binger: i was about asking this...btw,Where is everybody??

*crickets*

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Jaykizz(m): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2012
ogugua88: Hobby or hubby?
Choi! Nt a single typographic error and you will be nailed to the wall on nl. Tanx 4 spotting that though.
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 20, 2012
Lmao, I didn't mean to nail you. Just that if na hobby you mean, I fit bore pesin to death with my ramblings on traveling and reading articles lol.

I no get hubby so make I siddown dey watch una cool
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Mynd44: 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2012
ogugua88: Lmao, I didn't mean to nail you. Just that if na hobby you mean, I fit bore pesin to death with my ramblings on traveling and reading articles lol.

See as you deny an
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Goldieluks: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
ogugua88: Lmao, I didn't mean to nail you. Just that if na hobby you mean, I fit bore pesin to death with my ramblings on traveling and reading articles lol.

Advert?
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hardly.
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
ogugua88:

*crickets*
*meows*
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Sexxydivaa: 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2012
k2039: 15 Views and no reply, romance section is so cold today, just wondering why?.

Op, question is not applicable to me.
harmattan things ni
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by LailaIkeji1: 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
him being a good hustler!
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by chessguru1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
Jaykizz: She said I'v got an amiable personality - I'm cool, calm, collected, composed n reserved. I lyk bein straight, I like listening to her talk n most importantly, I aint the jealous kynda guy.
Ladies let's have yours.
Wat?? Ur girl likes dat ur not jealous?
My girl goes mad that I don't send whn other guys are around her. She says it means I don't care.
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
Jaykizz: She said I'v got an amiable personality - I'm cool, calm, collected, composed n reserved. I lyk bein straight, I like listening to her talk n most importantly, I aint the jealous kynda guy.
Ladies let's have yours.

@ OP

Is this your wife?! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by chessguru1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
ogugua88:

*crickets*
lolz na cricket sound u they hear?
D room is so quite, na *mosquito* me dey hear
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by chessguru1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
Okija_juju:

@ OP

Is this your wife?! undecided

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Angel778(f): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
He is a good cook
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by AnOlAd: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
Too Intelligent... To Brilliant... Chai sometimes I wish God can give me some of his IQ...

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Trut(m): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
She gbadun because;

1. I sabi hammer punny well well.
2. I get money.
3. I huge.
4. I am not a jealous lover.
5. I am a giver/helper (not a stingy type).
6. And many more.
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Callotti: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
HE NEVER GOES TO BED ANGRY. kiss
He does not stay mad for long. kiss
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by angelz(f): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2012
He is wonderful with d kids. When he hears his son's cry in d night, he wakes up n cuddle him, even when he's very tired.
When am tired or not feelin 2 well, l dont need 2 ask b4 he does all d domestics, evn d 1's l dont plan doin dat day.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
On the Physical, it's the height and dress sense.
He's a great dad and a good husband too.
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by onnairaland(f): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
Jaykizz:
Choi! Nt a single typographic error and you will benailed to the wall on nl. Tanx 4 spotting that though.

Hobby is for actvits while hubby is for husband
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by nekkyo(f): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
winkHe is very peaceful, kind and matured to a fault.
this endears him to all and sundry, am Blessed to be his wife.
my good God, thanks once more!
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Rhapsody1(f): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
He is a practical christian. This alone goes a long way to give me all the security I want and/or need in our relationship.
He is my best friend first, before any other title. He is very patient with me especially when I do not deserve it. He helps out in the domestic chores. He is handsome, very handsome. He does not keep late hours except its work related and unavoidable. He is an awesome lover. He is never threatened by my success and/or achievements. They are a source of pride to him. A very cool, calm and collected guy. Let me pause here for now.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by onnairaland(f): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
He is God fearing. He doesn't like seeing me sad n vise Versa.
He loves been wit me wherever he is except during work
hour
He loves knnwin me n d kds comfortable. He is hndsome

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Naked Ladies Almost Ruined My Music Career Yesterday (pics & Videos) / Nigerian Lady Display Her Sucking Skill Using Cucumber And Yogurt / What I Saw In A Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.