Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast (69187 Views)

Chinese Man Rocking Yoruba Traditional Attire (Photos) / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 30, 2012
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 30, 2012
This is Basar/Basari/Basare from Ghana and Togo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClDKfIlw8uI
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 30, 2012
^^ on dirait je te fatigue hein? grin grin
lool si c'est trop faut me dire oooh, je vais moderer ma curiosite la
i just like to learn about l'histoire des peuple africain c'est pour ca oo embarassed
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 30, 2012
ivorian225: loool les gens vont ns tué, i heard cameroon(betis because we have some name in common, just because of that, i heard ethiopia, i heard ghana tooo) but ijaws laaaaa, je ne les connais pas heiiiin loool(je ferais des recherche sur les ijaws) and i don't know the bete of naija too

lool for Ijaws I was surprised too
even ethiopie, ayaooo....tu dois me file les doc hein toi la
t'es pl1 d'info, ca la je ne vais plus te laisser tranquil, question sur questions grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 30, 2012
Sybellah: ^^ on dirait je te fatigue hein? grin grin
lool si c'est trop faut me dire oooh, je vais moderer ma curiosite la
i just like to learn about l'histoire des peuple africain c'est pour ca oo embarassed
noo toi aussi, tu me fatigue pas bien o contraire, je les ecoute one bye one et je te dis, poste tous ce que tu veux, je vais te repondre et ça me fais plaisir grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 30, 2012
ivorian225: noo toi aussi, tu me fatigue pas bien o contraire, je les ecoute one bye one et je te dis, poste tous ce que tu veux, je vais te repondre et ça me fais plaisir grin grin grin grin grin grin

ahahha ok grin
merci ivo t un ange kiss

1 Like

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 30, 2012
hayi! u got banned

was it in french?
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 30, 2012
Sybellah: hayi! u got banned

was it in french?
NOOO don't know why, i said the naija bassa have the same intonation with bhete( especially when they naaannnn, niiiii in they conversation, it's like my mother in phone when she call in africa, but i don't understand they language, i didn't know them before
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 30, 2012
Sybellah: Lib

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHPHhXDNFy0
itonation are the same, i think a daloa, issia bhete can understand a few word of what they say

1 Like

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 30, 2012
Sybellah: This is Basar/Basari/Basare from Ghana and Togo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClDKfIlw8uI
not very well like lib and naija
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 30, 2012
babi225: itonation are the same, i think a daloa, issia bhete can understand a few word of what they say

interesting! smiley
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 30, 2012
babi225: not very well like lib and naija

hey so u think the naija bassa one is close to Bhete as well

1 Like

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 30, 2012
Sybellah:

lool for Ijaws I was surprised too
even ethiopie, ayaooo....tu dois me file les doc hein toi la
t'es pl1 d'info, ca la je ne vais plus te laisser tranquil, question sur questions grin grin grin
yiooo u don't know for ethiopia? loool, a crazy on rti said the bete come from ethiopia too funny, i'll post his interview here grin
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 30, 2012
babi225: yiooo u don't know for ethiopia? loool, a crazy on rti said the bete come from ethiopia too funny, i'll post his interview here grin

lmaozzzzzz, decidement heeein grin
did he provide any credible insights?

1 Like

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 30, 2012
Sybellah:

hey so u think the naija bassa one is close to Bhete as well
yes their intonation is not very different i could say it's the same but their languange is different i cant't understand, please tell me who are them, they strory, culture etc... it's very interesting
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 30, 2012
Sybellah:

lmaozzzzzz, decidement heeein grin
did he provide any credible insights?
syb i found his interview, u can call him if you want more info about his allegation (son phone est en bas) check it
http://www.notrevoie.com/develop.asp?id=22065

1 Like

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 30, 2012
babi225: syb i found his interview, u can call him if you want more info about his allegation (son phone est en bas) check it
http://www.notrevoie.com/develop.asp?id=22065

beautiful kiss
merci infiniment, amma check it and see if i have to call him smiley

1 Like

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 30, 2012
babi225: yes their intonation is not very different i could say it's the same but their languange is different i cant't understand, please tell me who are them, they strory, culture etc... it's very interesting

i don't know any specific about them, but i have read this document a while ago that the Bassa were from mozambic and migrated north to settle in different countries. So since u said the Bassa from Lib was close to the Bete language, i posted Bassa from other region to see how close they are. The one from ghana i believe is very akan influenced.

For the Bete Junkun of Nigeria they are almost extinct and live Taraba state, i have to read more

1 Like

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 30, 2012
Sybellah:

i don't know any specific about them, but i have read this document a while ago that the Bassa were from mozambic and migrated north to settle in different countries. So since u said the Bassa from Lib was close to the Bete language, i posted Bassa from other region to see how close they are. The one from ghana i believe is very akan influenced.

For the Bete Junkun of Nigeria they are almost extinct and live Taraba state, i have to read more

thanks syb for the info, i learn a lot with u, so according to u, the bhete are the descent of the bassa? and what about cameroonian bassa
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 30, 2012
ummmh accordin to what i ve read, not me grin
me i dunno oo umh

but according to that same source, bassa of lib, nigeria, ghana, togo, segal and Kmer are the same

so if the Bhete are related to the ones in Lib, that means they are related to the other bassa as well...

1 Like

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 30, 2012
Sybellah: ummmh accordin to what i ve read, not me grin
me i dunno oo umh

but according to that same source, bassa of lib, nigeria, ghana, togo, segal and Kmer are the same

so if the Bhete are related to the ones in Lib, that means they are related to the other bassa as well...
very interesing
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 30, 2012
syb yako, pyguru banned u too

1 Like

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 30, 2012
Sybellah, please translate this tune for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB7di2SPwWk
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 30, 2012
babi225: syb yako, pyguru banned u too

lol grin
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 30, 2012
shymexx: Sybellah, please translate this tune for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB7di2SPwWk

give me one moment hun, i am coming wink
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 30, 2012
@ Ivo, so I was like did u hear some Bassa surnames before? do the come close to Bhete names? smiley

1 Like

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 30, 2012
Sysy: @ Ivo, so I was like did u hear some Bassa surnames before? do the come close to Bhete names? smiley
yes i know a bassa man(togar, we bhete have togba but not togar) and is wife, her name is wleji same in bhete (we have also wledjihô or bledjihô)
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 30, 2012
babi225: yes i know a bassa man(togar, we bhete have togba but not togar) and is wife, her name is wleji same in bhete (we have also wledjihô or bledjihô)

tchie, c'est pas affair hein,,,aaa za, so we are all kinda related in a way
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 30, 2012
Sysy:

tchie, c'est pas affair hein,,,aaa za, so we are all kinda related in a way
yes we are all african
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 30, 2012
babi225: yes we are all african

sisi i know, but u kinda understand what i mean no? Liberia is like very close, next door, so it's understandable, but the others are kinda far...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Amazing Pictures From Nigeria's Past / When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain / Facts About The Yoruba Enclave In The Heart Of Aniocha In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.