Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Help! Android 4.0 tablet PC can i change the screen? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! Android 4.0 tablet PC can i change the screen? (663 Views)

Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / India launches $35 tablet PC: Can Nigeria? / How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Android 4.0 tablet PC can i change the screen? by broadhaven: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
Please, i need help with the screen of my Android 4.0 tablet pc. Can the screen be changed? If so, how can i do it?
Re: Help! Android 4.0 tablet PC can i change the screen? by StevenBrooks: 6:27am On Dec 20, 2012
Hello friends,

A tablet PC is portable and the primary input device is the touchscreen. Tablet PCs are becoming a trend and more and more users prefer it instead of a netbook. When it comes to tablet there is nothing like the iPad, however in India the price of iPad is quite high but there are other alternatives that Indian consumers can choose from.

Best Regards
Steven Brooks

Optik Port

(1) (Reply)

planning to travel to south africa / Please I Need Help / How To Never Fall Victim To Online Scams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.