Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

South Korea Gets First Female President - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Korea Gets First Female President (5240 Views)

Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea / South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate / Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf: First Elected Female President in Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Korea Gets First Female President by Regiblinkz(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
Revolva: This is very productive nation that gave you LG and samsung now a female president - I sorry for nigeria -- ask your self what can you produce
. Will Ʊ shut up..are Ʊ Ω̶oτ a nigerian...wtf
Re: South Korea Gets First Female President by Lobolintin(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
My mum 4 pres... Uploadin wit my black burry 3310- c,wit nitel modem,amd Bk satalite station.
Re: South Korea Gets First Female President by Napolitano(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
When will it be Nigeria's turn?
Re: South Korea Gets First Female President by Alaafialoro(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2012
Regiblinkz: . What have Ʊ done for nigeria so far...#always quick to judge#
Here we go again. In case you don‘t know, South Korea provides the enabling environment for their citizens to do such innovative thing and besides,what has Nigeria done to help all those people that have come up with innovative ideas?
...and you are not left out of the question you asked. What have you done for the development of Nigeria?
Re: South Korea Gets First Female President by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
Virgin Finder:

Dont mind me. I am more of a chauvinist.

But haven't you observed that older women are more successful in politics and other spheres of life than their younger counterparts?

Go figure!
yes, majorly because they no longer have to take care of their kids and husbands,no more excessive cooking,cleaning,scrubbing,or shouting, the kids are now grown up,so at that stage in life a women can have d chance after a very long time to concentrate on their careers and try to fulfil desires buried because of their families and other personal reasons! So appreciate a mother whenever u see one, they above woman was never married bt didn't state that she was childless.thanks.kisses

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barack Obama 'abuses' Nigeria! / Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) / Rick Santorum Drops Out Of US Presidential Race!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.