Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! (2052 Views)

It Goodluck Jonathan Duty To Go To Court / To See GMB In A Dream, Is It GOODLUCK? / Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by Antivirus92(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2012
North can join niger republic,fashola can cry out blood.whether you like it or not, gej must win come 2015!
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by outrage: 10:59am On Dec 20, 2012
And if he says he'll run, you will vote for him abi? Chai!! Nigerians mumu!!
Someone tell you 'I will not contest' later chop his words and do, you still vote for him and expect him to do what, keep other promises he's made?
Think like a human and not animal!
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by Antivirus92(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2012
outrage: And if he says he'll run, you will vote for him abi? Chai!! Nigerians mumu!!
Someone tell you 'I will not contest' later chop his words and do, you still vote for him and expect him to do what, keep other promises he's made?
it doesn't matter what he said. His few years in office is better some people's 8yrs in office. He will contest and must win.
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by Elueme: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2012
@ OP you speak as if you are God. Your assumption and audacity could make the president lose votes if at all he will recontest. The year 2015 is still far so what the president can do between now and then will determine how nigerians will vote.. I wish him well

1 Like

Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by Gbawe: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2012
Elueme: @ OP you speak as if you are God. Your assumption and audacity could make the president lose votes if at all he will recontest. The year 2015 is still far so what the president can do between now and then will determine how nigerians will vote.. I wish him well

Well said. Being democratic in thought is very important. Nigerians should shun all sentiments in 2015 and look squarely at the actions, inactions, performance, competence and ability of candidates.
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by outrage: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2012
Antivirus92: it doesn't matter what he said. His few years in office is better some people's 8yrs in office. He will contest and must win.
It dosent matter what he said? Lol.. Chai we are in trouble. His few years is better than who's? Names abeg??
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by Antivirus92(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2012
outrage:
It dosent matter what he said? Lol.. Chai we are in trouble. His few years is better than who's? Names abeg??
make i name? Mba ooo, i no wan go kirikiri. His tenure would have been better than this if not for the attack left and right. Boko haram is a typical example being sponsored by people who should have given him a helping hand. Imagine when your parents turn against you.
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by outrage: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2012
Antivirus92: make i name? Mba ooo, i no wan go kirikiri. His tenure would have been better than this if not for the attack left and right. Boko haram is a typical example being sponsored by people who should have given him a helping hand. Imagine when your parents turn against you.
Face it, nobody did worst than he is doing now. Just because people are trying to pull you down doesn't mean you stay down. America has "al-qaeda", but do you see them putting their heads down and pointing fingers? No! Mind you "al-qaeda" like most organizations like it have some sorth of backing from the states.
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by egift(m): 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
It is only under Jonathan that Nigerians are forced to like incompetence, cluelessness and the gang leaders.

@OP and co - Don't you know that Nigerians are capable of making their choice themselves?
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by PointB: 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
outrage: And if he says he'll run, you will vote for him abi? Chai!! Nigerians mumu!!

Didn't Fashola say he won't contest a second term in for Lagos State? Only for him to lick and kiss Tinubu's ar/se to get re-elected.
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by GARRIx7(m): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
@OP: Are you Ok??
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by koruji(m): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
This is the best laugh-point for the day.
Thank you for being so hilarious.

Antivirus92: it doesn't matter what he said. His few years in office is better some people's 8yrs in office. He will contest and must win.
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by Wily2wily: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
Antivirus92: North can join niger republic,fashola can cry out blood.whether you like it or not, gej must win come 2015!
Do you want Yorubas to commit suicide like Awolowo before 2015
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by Antivirus92(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
Wily2wily:
Do want Yorubas to commit suicide like Awolowo before 2015
they can,if they want. It runs in their vein.
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by Sealeddeal(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
There is no doubt GEJ will win 2015 election if he contest.
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by OmoTier1(m): 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
You better be praying GEJ survives till 2015. The clouds are getting darker...

2 Likes

Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by Antivirus92(m): 7:34am On Dec 21, 2012
Omo_Tier1: You better be praying GEJ survives till 2015. The clouds are getting darker...
go kill him now. I hope u know where kirikiri dey?
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by Olaolufred(m): 7:46am On Dec 21, 2012
Sealeddeal: There is no doubt GEJ will win 2015 election if he contest.

LIKE YAR'ADUA WON IN 2011, AND YAKOWA WILL IN 2015 OR JOHN ATTA MILLS OF GHANA IN 2012.
THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT THE OP WILL LIVE TILL THEN.
SO IS JONATHAN OR EVERYONE ON EARTH.
WE ONLY HOPE FOR THE BEST.
SO, THE TITLE "MUST" IS FOOLISH.
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by Antivirus92(m): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2012
Olaolufred:

LIKE YAR'ADUA WON IN 2011, AND YAKOWA WILL IN 2015 OR JOHN ATTA MILLS OF GHANA IN 2012.
THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT THE OP WILL LIVE TILL THEN.
SO IS JONATHAN OR EVERYONE ON EARTH.
WE ONLY HOPE FOR THE BEST.
SO, THE TITLE "MUST" IS FOOLISH.
i understood what you mean. But i just used 'MUST' politically. Meaning that if he ever contest,then surely he must win.
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by mAdBulleT(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2012
Pls Mr virus, oh..AuntyVirus I mean to say. Can you prove this to convince me?
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by nuclearboy(m): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
@OP:

Visit Aso Rock! Tell GEJ

1. Do away with corruption, personal and corporate, in his govt!
2. Revisit his pre-election promises & start implementing them!
3. Stop pointing fingers and passing the buck! He is C-in-C, not whiner in chief!
4. Get rid of all the deadweight he carries around in running an unreasonably expensive govt!

Then he may have a chance! "May", mark you!
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by gilmaro(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
GEJ has respected our constitution so far when compared to the rest leaders. Imagin what obj did to odi, n the lifes jtf took in naija delta during Yara-dua tenure in a democratic govt, n compare it to the mild way GEJ is handling boko-haram. We need a true democratic leader not some woof in sheep clothing.
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by outrage: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
gilmaro: GEJ has respected our constitution so far when compared to the rest leaders. Imagin what obj did to odi, n the lifes jtf took in naija delta during Yara-dua tenure in a democratic govt, n compare it to the mild way GEJ is handling boko-haram. We need a true democratic leader not some woof in sheep clothing.
Who is this joke? No wonder boko haram still around.. Pet terrorists, criminals, money launderers etc just because its democracy and he's no "wolf" in sheep cloathing
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by Antivirus92(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2012
outrage:
Who is this joke? No wonder boko haram still around.. Pet terrorists, criminals, money launderers etc just because its democracy and he's no "wolf" in sheep cloathing
are you blaming him for the money launderers and terrorists? These groups are sponsored by politicians greater than gej.
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by OsunOriginal: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2012
nuclearboy: @OP:

Visit Aso Rock! Tell GEJ

1. Do away with corruption, personal and corporate, in his govt!
2. Revisit his pre-election promises & start implementing them!
3. Stop pointing fingers and passing the buck! He is C-in-C, not whiner in chief!
4. Get rid of all the deadweight he carries around in running an unreasonably expensive govt!

Then he may have a chance! "May", mark you!

There is no hope. The man gej just again proved to nigeria who he is by appointing the chief thief in edo (anehni) as the chairman of npa.
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by Antivirus92(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2012
OsunOriginal:

There is no hope. The man gej just again proved to nigeria who he is by appointing the chief thief in edo (anehni) as the chairman of npa.
this is politics, opposition party will always see more fault than good. Note-i am not praising jonathan ooo. Nigeria from independence has been ruled by bad leaders but to be sincere,jonathan is fairer.
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by OmoTier1(m): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2012
Antivirus92: this is politics, opposition party will always see more fault than good. Note-i am not praising jonathan ooo. Nigeria from independence has been ruled by bad leaders but to be sincere,jonathan is fairer.
If you think GEJ is better than all our previous leaders, then you must be a parasite in His government! A government of monumental waste and profligacy of the highest order. A government of the crooks, by the crook and for the crooks. Virtually every sector is in a sleeping mode, without any sense of focus.

Apart from ethnic sentiment, name one economic reason why GEJ deserves another term in office?
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by OsunOriginal: 10:36am On Dec 22, 2012
Antivirus92: this is politics, opposition party will always see more fault than good. Note-i am not praising jonathan ooo. Nigeria from independence has been ruled by bad leaders but to be sincere,jonathan is fairer.

The cheap drug you are addicted to is blurring your reasoning.
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by Antivirus92(m): 10:49am On Dec 22, 2012
OsunOriginal:

The cheap drug you are addicted to is blurring your reasoning.
i thought that you are a mature man. Do you think that everybody is an addict like you?
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by Antivirus92(m): 10:51am On Dec 22, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
If you think GEJ is better than all our previous leaders, then you must be a parasite in His government! A government of monumental waste and profligacy of the highest order. A government of the crooks, by the crook and for the crooks. Virtually every sector is in a sleeping mode, without any sense of focus.

Apart from ethnic sentiment, name one economic reason why GEJ deserves another term in office?
please name 5 past leaders that are better than gej and list what they achieved.
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by outrage: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2012
Antivirus92: are you blaming him for the money launderers and terrorists? These groups are sponsored by politicians greater than gej.
They are greater than him then why shold I still vote him, why wouldn't I bring someone else who is "greater" than this criminals to deal with them??

Imagine president, but people under him are greater than him? He doesn't know the extent of his powers!
This is just pathetic, please listen to yourself. Why are you so blinded and biased?
Re: Take It Or Leave It, Goodluck Jonathan MUST Win Come 2015! by Antivirus92(m): 11:08am On Dec 22, 2012
outrage:
They are greater than him then why shold I still vote him, why wouldn't I bring someone else who is "greater" than this criminals to deal with them??

Imagine president, but people under him are greater than him? He doesn't know the extent of his powers!
This is just pathetic, please listen to yourself. Why are you so blinded and biased?
when past and experienced leaders like obj,ibb,buhari etc are all fighting against him. What do u expect him to do? Who in nigeria today do u think can survive the heat of these men i listed above?

(1) (2) (Reply)

MFM G.O: Dr. D. K. Olukoya Splashes #40 Million On First Class Graduates / I Will Resign If Jonathan Did Not Seek Re-election-gulak / Chinese Spacecraft Lands On Moon - China Has Arrived!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.