Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,670 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

Aliyu Condemns Those Rejoicing Over Yakowa's Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliyu Condemns Those Rejoicing Over Yakowa's Death (12122 Views)

Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliyu Condemns Those Rejoicing Over Yakowa's Death by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 21, 2012
Aliyu333: lolz so shows ur home....we wont knw nd cant knw d true muslims nd xtain until we get to d place of abode....am not here to exchange words with u.my philosophy remains live nd let leave,some pple here do worse dan wat d talked about muslims in kd ar doing....but that not my probs.EVERY1 AV GOT IS OWN BURDEN TO FACE SIR...(ORIGINAL XTIAN WEY JERUSALEM KNOW BAH?)AHA......WHATEVA WE MUSLIMS DO,DO CAUGHT D EYE.WELL WE DONT CARE WE AINT GONNA JOIN D GROUP DANCING ND SINGING IN D NAME OF WORSHIP....WE AINT GONNA FOLLOW A BOOK WITH VARIOUS VERSIONS,WE R NOT GONNA FOLLOW A BOOK WITH CONTRADICTION-CHECK REVELATION 11:3 ND 13 OF RSV AND KJV VERSION...WE AINT GONNA FOLLOW A BOOK(D KJV WHICH D RSV CLAIM IS FILLED WITH MONUMENTAL ERRORS-CHECK D RSV PREFACE)..WE REMAIN MUSLILMS-LA'ILA HA ILLALAH MUHAMMAD RASULLULLAH S.AW...HIT UR HEAD IN DA WALL
where's ur prophet right now? Heaven or Hell? Be sure of who you'r following!
Re: Aliyu Condemns Those Rejoicing Over Yakowa's Death by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2012
How old are you?

I can tell you were too young to appreciate Abacha's numerous achievements and are just regurgitating the anti-Abacha propanganda fed to you by enemies of Nigeria like Obasanjo , IBB /Abdulsalami Abubakar and Western Nation govts

A quick question to demonstrate Abacha's accomplishments can you tell me who was our leader when:
we won 2 olympic gold medals in 1996 (including the only individual gold medal in our history)?
we won the Africa Cup of Nations in 1994?

hotwax:

I jubilated when Abacha died, many muslims, even my neighbors jubilated.
Every Nigerian did, and its not because he was A̶̲̥̅​ muslim or xtian.
So, what was Yakowa's offense? Being A̶̲̥̅​ xtian?
Muslims are pigs. And it is not always fruitful arguing with them cuz they don't know the difference between right and left. They are just like animals.

Don't tell me you love what Abacha did to Nigeria? I thought every Nigerians hated Abacha? So Abach's case is now religious?

Islam is something else oooo.
Re: Aliyu Condemns Those Rejoicing Over Yakowa's Death by nagoma(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2012
Death of leaders is celebrated in Nigeria and will continue to be celebrated as long as we remain the way we are - divided.

1. Awolowo's death was celebrated by those who felt he didnt like them.
2. Yar'Aduas death was demanded and prayed for by various tribal groups and when he died they rolled out the drums and celebrated.
3. We are still celebrating Ojukwu's death, we have not finished.

So why the hypocracy if indeed locals in Kaduna did celebrate and why can't the rumour mongers show us the pictures from their BB?
Re: Aliyu Condemns Those Rejoicing Over Yakowa's Death by nagoma(m): 11:58am On Dec 21, 2012
aryzgreat: and the likes of nagoma and lacasa will come here and swear in d name of muhamad dat muslims didnt rejoice and celebrate Yakowa's death even in the face of evidences

Shut up!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Differences Between The North And South Of Nigeria / N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... / DSS Rejects ₦‎1 Million From Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers To Buy His Medication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.