Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! (3746 Views)

How Does It Happen In Your Home, Is Your Marriage This Messed Up? / u / My Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up... (pls Advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by tosomaju(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
The probability that you are responsible for the pregnancy is far below half, judging from what she is now according to u. That might be the reason she "seduced" u to make love to her.
The way i see it is that 7yrs ago, u took advantage of her because she was a child, right now she is taking advantage of u because u'r crazy in "luvst" with her and she is looking for where to lay after a rough life.
Use ur head to think and not ur heart cos ur heart can easily be fooled.
I might just be wrong about the pregnancy, so, go for dna b4 u should claim responsibility.
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by ZackiGp(m): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
tosomaju: The probability that you are responsible for the pregnancy is far below half, judging from what she is now according to u. That might be the reason she "seduced" u to make love to her.
The way i see it is that 7yrs ago, u took advantage of her because she was a child, right now she is taking advantage of u because u'r crazy in "luvst" with her and she is looking for where to lay after a rough life.
Use ur head to think and not ur heart cos ur heart can easily be fooled.
I might just be wrong about the pregnancy, so, go for dna b4 u should claim responsibility.
ok,thanks.
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by Ivynwa(f): 3:20am On Dec 26, 2012
ZackiGp:
And pls if i may knw, wat are the loopholes?i'm nt jobless to d level dat i'l av 2 start fabricating stories.Dis is my problem and my story,i dnt av 2 convince u,do i?

If you are for real, it just occurred to me that you may be fretting and worrying too much. Just know that however things look now that it isn't the end of the world. I still think that it is better that you go meet her family with some mature friends/relatives before they come after you again like they did before. Whatever you agreed on concerning the baby, let the family know so that they will not be mad at you when they get to know what is happening. I won't advise you to abort the baby.
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by ZackiGp(m): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2012
Thanks,Invynwa.
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by kpolli(m): 3:25am On Dec 27, 2012
Poster, u did rape her. . . So she deserves to marry u
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by breathless(m): 7:05am On Dec 27, 2012
OP. @ almost 30yrs of age, it is expected dat u`ve grown matured in ur reasoning and behaviour. A girl whom u claimed u luv almost got u into jail 4 molesting her (if actually u didnt), collected damages, made u go underground 4 months only 2 resurface after several yrs (wt plenty water wey don pass under bridge) and u still got intimate wt her later and even impregnated her shows how unserious u re wt ur own life (no disrespect).
Try imagine ur future wt dis kind of character as ur spouse. I dont think IMO dat there`s much 2 be desired. U`ve bn trapped by d pregnancy but wt an escape route. DO NOT MARRY HER. Or else u`ll come bacj here wt more woes 2 tell. I suggest u allow her keep d pregnancy and brace up 4 fatherhood. Do not fall dis ancient trick. All d best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? / Dear Mothers, I Need Your Help / What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.