Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released (16459 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married / Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by mitchyy(f): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
GISTville
At last! Kidnapped Nollywood actress Nkiru Sylvanus and former Mr Nigeria, Kenneth Okolie have been released hale hearty after being in the custody of kidnappers for days.

Details on how they were released soon.

http://gistville.com/2012/12/at-last-nkiru-sylvanus-and-kenneth-okolie-released/
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
first? I finally made it.....dancing Azonto at kiddnappers beer parlour grin

4 Likes

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by iamswizz(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
I and my gangs kidnapped her.. She is still wit us,stop spreading rumours.. Incase u want a clue 2 where she is... We are in an uncompleted building near Alvan college of Edu. Towards Akwakuma area.. tongue
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Smartjeezy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
I'm so happy for them...
When are they going to stop all this nonsense?GEJ u got to do something about this.GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by mascot87(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
colly227: first?
Seriously,you need to be attended to

2 Likes

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Emmaseremo(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
Thank God for them

#meanwhile 3rd to comment dancing alanta
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Emmaseremo(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
Thank God for them #meanwhile 3rd to comment danci alanta!!!!
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by SisiKill1: 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
Have the 98 Kidnappers being arrested?

1 Like

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by PeterKbaba: 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Bobbystanley(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2012
Who cares?
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by mangbede: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2012
gud 2 know...
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2012
happy for them
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
Something is fishy about this kidnap.

I suspect both of them

3 Likes

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by aglomar: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
Thank God!
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by dopeJemi: 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
Emmaseremo: Thank God for them #meanwhile 3rd to comment danci alanta!!!!

C'mon!

Let's go

Dance 2 ur stupidity

Oya, shez making u bark like a bingo
ALingo, aLingo

Let's dance 2geda

ODE!
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
I personally think that Kenneth guy have something to do with the kidnap plot....
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by member14: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
may dem come kidnap me maybe fashola go drop money. cheesy
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by geekinthelead: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
hello fello NLs. Im new here.. just have an unrelated question.. How do i post a new topic? It does not seem to be obvious how to start a new topic? Can anyone help?? Thanks
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by collinsola: 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
Funny country,with stupid stories every day...guess these is a nollywood film...

Una sure say nor be dem plan erm make people for notice them...MtheW
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by donem: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
Dats nice happy 4 their release
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by timbros(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
Last to comment!!!

OP we need detaills. Have any of them made any statements yet? How much was paid?
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2012
first to comment eediots
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by alaoeri: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
undecided
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Emmy9ite(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
geekinthelead: hello fello NLs. Im new here.. just have an unrelated question.. How do i post a new topic? It does not seem to be obvious how to start a new topic? Can anyone help?? Thanks
Go to the section that is related to your topic-that you want to post.

The sections are at the top of the page e.g romance,politics,entertainment e.t.c.
After clicking, before you see other topics of the section, you will see 'create topic', click, type what you want and post. Welcome to Nairaland. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by WebsiteDesigner: 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
Super good news if true.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by iamswizz(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2012
geekinthelead: hello fello NLs. Im new here.. just have an unrelated question.. How do i post a new topic? It does not seem to be obvious how to start a new topic? Can anyone help?? Thanks
i rili want 2 help.. But its nt as if i am nt in the mood,but sometimes the devil is always telling me dat u will take ma help 4 granted,but i always rebuke him telling how nice u will be,but are you nice?.. Now how do i help you,or have i helped u already?.. Rhetorical question,you may think but its not,so i employ u 2 also help me.. Help ur neighbors as urself.. But wait! Wat help
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by TableLeg(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2012
colly227: first? I finally made it.....dancing Azonto at kiddnappers beer parlour grin
Dimwit!
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by laivwire(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
Here's another nollywood movie in the making. Happy for them tho.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by omarky(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
At last!!! Happy 4 dem bout..... Dem go enjoy xmas with there family
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Opoki(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2012
Thank God ooooo
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by geogino(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Something is fishy about this kidnap.

I suspect both of them
Lol . As in they wanted to have some time 2geda away from disturbance and still create some awareness cheesy grin smiley
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by kacheezy: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2012
Someone should call Rev Principal to come and check her p***sy...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write / Wizkid To Return To EME / Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.