Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released (16458 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married / Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
iamswizz: i rili want 2 help.. But its nt as if i am nt in the mood,but sometimes the devil is always telling me dat u will take ma help 4 granted,but i always rebuke him telling how nice u will be,but are you nice?.. Now how do i help you,or have i helped u already?.. Rhetorical question,you may think but its not,so i employ u 2 also help me.. Help ur neighbors as urself.. But wait! Wat help

I can't jst stop laffing.. Shiit, this dude funny.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by nichepic(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ok thanks for informing us
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Oballer: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
iamswizz: i rili want 2 help.. But its nt as if i am nt in the mood,but sometimes the devil is always telling me dat u will take ma help 4 granted,but i always rebuke him telling how nice u will be,but are you nice?.. Now how do i help you,or have i helped u already?.. Rhetorical question,you may think but its not,so i employ u 2 also help me.. Help ur neighbors as urself.. But wait! Wat help
Now they tell me its only Oyinbo people who have psycho problems.? this guy is a living dead.....
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by TeenageMoney(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
Sources within the Government house, Owerri have confirmed the release of Nkiru Sylvanus who was kidnapped on Saturday December 15th.

Sylvanus was in the company of ex Mr.Nigeria, Kenneth Okolie and her Personal Assistant. The trio have been reunited with their families unharmed. To God be the Glory.

http://.com
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by anitank(f): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
How much did they pay?
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by enozy(m): 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
If u ask them, they will say 'no ransom paid' ThankGod for dem
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by vislabraye(m): 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
Thank God!!
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by kalufelix(m): 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
Emmaseremo: Thank God for them

#meanwhile 3rd to comment dancing alanta
work on ur
typin speed...TRY AGAIN!
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by mamagee3(f): 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
Thank God they made it out safely!!!
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by informatix: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
grin grin grin The duo connived and fake the kidnap to chop Rocha's owo. Why this governors aide kidnap NOT happening in Enugu?. Coz. Chime isnt around to Pay. grin grin grin
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by informatix: 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
mama-gee:
Thank God they made it out safely!!!
That actress needs that principal's assistance. Check her P***y NOT Virginity?
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by SisiKill1: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Something is fishy about this kidnap.

I suspect both of them

Publicity stunt right?

I agree, leave it to Nigerians Celebs to use kidnapping as another way to boost their egos.

They are kidnapping Minister's mothers, Governors' wives. . .they too gotta be important enough to be kidnap naa!

She and the guy just happened to take a picture a day before the kidnapping, a picture they made sure made the rounds, then she is kidnapped and before you can say what the wha. . .he is kidnapped.

While people are wrapping their head around the fact that a grown ass man like that has been kidnapped, especially since most of the kidnappings have targeted older women....they are released.

Yep, it does sound like a badly scripted Nollywood movie, where the goal is not to tell a good story but to feel among.

2 Likes

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
Sisi to fe pa mi,

You got it right!

wink
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by illuminutty: 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2012

chai! are u in any way related to Fela or Terry G? The incoherence of of your write-up cant but make me think so.

1 Like

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Chinwem(f): 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
Thank God for that!!! Thanks be to God
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Emerald120(f): 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
Bobbystanley: Who cares?
Jesus cares.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by kalufelix(m): 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
omo_to_dun: Dem don release Ble Ble. Obatala, thank you o. Well sha, who no go release her? Dat girl sabi cry no be small...

When the kidnappers no fit sleep because of her cry, na so dem drive am comot for their house.

46th to comment. Glory be to Obatala.
hehe...na u try pass dos 1st 2 comment guys think say dem smart dey no sabi anytin sef....dem no knw say 46 big pass 1
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by mrperfect(m): 12:23am On Dec 21, 2012
Good news
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Ozovehe65(m): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2012
Congrats to them, so happy 4 them,
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by mrrock: 1:02am On Dec 21, 2012
I' am glad for her release. I fear they may have impregnated that girl over these 10 days cause there's no way the kidnappers wouldn't have fukced her. The question should be; how many times?. Not if.
I believe She would see a doctor anywhere.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by temkemol: 1:24am On Dec 21, 2012
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by EMMABC1(m): 2:58am On Dec 21, 2012
The truth about her kidnap is that Rochas' wife and her daughters masterminded it 'cos her husband was having a serious affair wt Nkeiru. This started shortly b4 Rochas launched his campaign in 2011. After d election, Nkeiru was appointed SA on Lagos Affair and later brought back to Imo state and made SA on Public affair, a move that infuriated governor's wife. Nkeiru is said to be wielding much power in Imo state and enjoys d full support of Owelle. This has even pitted her against nollywood stars of Imo origin as they have constantly complained about her high handedness, politics of exclusion and grandstanding. EMMA BC reporting frm Owerri.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by stantob(m): 3:58am On Dec 21, 2012
EMMA BC: The truth about her kidnap is that Rochas' wife and her daughters masterminded it 'cos her husband was having a serious affair wt Nkeiru. This started shortly b4 Rochas launched his campaign in 2011. After d election, Nkeiru was appointed SA on Lagos Affair and later brought back to Imo state and made SA on Public affair, a move that infuriated governor's wife. Nkeiru is said to be wielding much power in Imo state and enjoys d full support of Owelle. This has even pitted her against nollywood stars of Imo origin as they have constantly complained about her high handedness, politics of exclusion and grandstanding. EMMA BC reporting frm Owerri.
This sounds true to be untrue.When the question about why Rochas has done nothing about Nkiru's release, I wrote that Rochas wife had some questions to answer,right now it's becoming glaring and more will be unveiled.We wait.Bless God they were not hurt.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by floriana(m): 4:38am On Dec 21, 2012
Tonto Dikeh released two singles 'Hi' and 'it's Ova' last October. Now who released Nkiru and Okolie?
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Georgesmartt(m): 5:13am On Dec 21, 2012
I no say Ble Ble go don cry tire. Thank God sha.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Hardfact: 6:19am On Dec 21, 2012
"Boys are not smiling", but I know them boy must be smiling now with their ransom fully paid and well received. A wonderful xmas ahead for them I guess, and the usual police co.ck and bull story about succesful rescue mission, and other official lies.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by moresignal(f): 6:52am On Dec 21, 2012
Who are dey?
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Mathewjoseph: 6:53am On Dec 21, 2012
Hope those useless guys no Bleep my luvly nkiru.if them try am na trailer wey carry rod and cement go jam them.shikena

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write / Wizkid To Return To EME / Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.